[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

what is Kim Tan asking Kim Won I think he will leave to america and wants Eun Sang to have house school and study he wants KW to help him and he will leave.... oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OMO!!! WOW..HE is so awesome..How can I not love him? ;)

KT goes see KW and tells him that he will do whatever KW wants him to do on condition that KW helps protect ES from dad and himself. He feels he ruined ES because he liked her. If KW helps him he will only want to see her for one last time only. He actually goes to see ES and ES shouts at him to leave. KT says sorry and that he will put everything back in order ie school, friends, house etc. ES says she doesnt want to go back, that she likes it there. Tells KT not to come again or she will have to leave the place. KT says he wont and again says sorry that he asked to hold her hand and asked her to be brave. He gives her the umbrella and walks away.

ES is waiting for the rain to stop and sees KT holding an umbrella. She is shocked. He walks towards her. She is crying and screaming at him. He says sorry. She screams some more. He says sorry again. She is saying mean stuff I think? To drive him away. KT does not buy it. He gives her the umbrella and walks off in the rain. THIS is the break up scene. KT says sorry and lets her go. ES kneels down and cries very loudly. KT heard but did not turn around.

At home KT looks very pale because he was walking in the rain. Daddy Kim is screaming at him. KT screams back.

KT tells dad that he found ES and went to see her. Dad says he is mad. KT says he wont see her again and tells dad not to touch ES again. Says his heart hurts and his life is in ruins and he misses her. He then goes into his room and starts throwing things as mum panic outside listening to him in agony.

This episode is tearing my heart into pieces. :( KT is going crazy throwing stuff inside his room while his mom tried to console him. KT is more brokenhearted than i am. :( he hurt his hand. Have bandage on at school. He just stare blankly. And now my streaming is lagging... Boo