[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Man,oh boy the last scene with Tan undressing ES from her appron was sooooooooooo sensual,all you kids out there don't read it but to me it was such a sexy scene,it was like he was undressing her out there,and not from just a coffee upron and her face as well,totally awesome pulled this one....were did my inocent mind go when i could se just a simple thing and not in such a manner,my years tsk tsk=))PSH has one beautiful body indeed,she is such a lucky girl:x

Heechul  Super Juniors Twitter :
@HeeZZinPang

Euhonghong.. 
Shinhye and Rachel are all okay so just let Tan and Won love themㅠㅠ 
But Choi Jinhyuk changed a lot from long time ago when Donghae invited him to the house.. 
He was kind and a manner man but in the drama he became really forceful. 
Choi Forceful
http://t.co/fMTjMy9l1Z

으헝헝.. 
신혜고 라헬이고 다 됐으니까 그냥 탄이랑 원이랑 사랑하게 해주세요ㅠㅠ 
근데 최진혁찡은 동해가 예전에 집에 초대해서 놀았을때랑 너무 다르긔.. 
착하고 매너맨이었는데 드라마에선 박력터지는듯. 
최박력
http://t.co/fMTjMy9l1Z

ENGTRANS by 13elieveSG
1453465_719879458041029_1864860875_n.jpg

charlie said: I can totally see why KT and BN were in a relationship before. out of all the kids at their school these two are the most affectionate. they also ware their heart on their sleeve. so naturally they would have gravitated towards a kindred spirit.
[...]

rynn_peace said: I wonder why, when KT after got slapped, went to ES and cried..then he asked ES to hold his hand and run away, ES's first reaction is shake her head, right? And then she hugged him.. I wonder why she changed her answer? Or maybe she just didn't want to run away and has made up her mind, has decided to face everything with Kim Tan? I'm little confused with her reaction.. anybody has something in mind?

Hello @Adnana >:D<

Glad to see you finally delurking and sharing your insights :)
Just wondering, do you happen to be watching Mi Rae's Choice too? It's a thinking drama, you might enjoy it if you like Faith :)

---
751efb2bjw1eau2uysvvrj20bu0hsmzr.jpg
credit as tagged

Hmm... I don't recall ever seeing this picture before :-/
It looks a lot like kiddy Tanny going to primary school :))