[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

Lynesz Likeadream said: hohurm said: I read somewhere that LMH has many girlfriends in real life. That is to be expected of him as someone who is so famous. But PSH is a good girl and i won't want her to be part of his girlfriend collection unless he seriously wants to date her. This could also be a reason why PSH chose LMH as the least guy she would date back in 2009(i think). Any minoz here that hear rumors on his past relationship?

It's better to dating around before he got married, and faitfull to only his wive once he settle down.I dont think it's a sin that he has many ex girlfriend, except if he's dating 2 or 3 girl at the same time.
I do believe PSH was / is dating someone too, she's just too cautious and carefull with her relationship..
Remember that what we fall in love with his character in the drama. we dont know LMH's real character..so, fans should be realise the different of real life and dramas..

Hello, The Heirs' fanatics!

Discussions must relate to The Heirs whereas talks about the personal lives of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye must be at their respective threads. In addition, speculations about MinShin as a couple must be at couples - shippers paradise. Be mindful of these rules now and in the future, please. Thanks!

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=53650

Lee Min Ho Brings in Over 2,000 at Singapore Airport
Lee Min Ho’s visit in Singapore caused traffic jam at the airport

Creating the ‘Kim Tan syndrome’ after starring in the SBS drama The Heirs, Lee Min Ho visited Singapore for promotional events and received a warm welcome from the country. 

More than 2,000 fans gathered at the airport to see Lee Min Ho’s arrival, and his name was ranked on Singapore’s Twitter and search engines as one of the most searched words.
Surrounded by the fans gathered to see him, Lee Min Ho exited through the gate and made his way out of the airport with the security guards guiding him. 

“We were surprised to see how popular he was, and are thankful,” said a rep from the actor’s agency. “We appreciate fans’ love but protection and safety is number one so we cannot stop on alert at all times.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will start filming his next project, movie Gangnam Blues beginning in the spring. 

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment53650002.jpg

Guest Fannie J

Kris Silva said: Got this from another thread:http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=53650

Lee Min Ho Brings in Over 2,000 at Singapore Airport
Lee Min Ho’s visit in Singapore caused traffic jam at the airport

Creating the ‘Kim Tan syndrome’ after starring in the SBS drama The Heirs, Lee Min Ho visited Singapore for promotional events and received a warm welcome from the country. 

More than 2,000 fans gathered at the airport to see Lee Min Ho’s arrival, and his name was ranked on Singapore’s Twitter and search engines as one of the most searched words.
Surrounded by the fans gathered to see him, Lee Min Ho exited through the gate and made his way out of the airport with the security guards guiding him. 

“We were surprised to see how popular he was, and are thankful,” said a rep from the actor’s agency. “We appreciate fans’ love but protection and safety is number one so we cannot stop on alert at all times.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will start filming his next project, movie Gangnam Blues beginning in the spring. 

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin and Park Sin-hye, what next?

photo382507.jpg

Lee Min-hoKim Woo-bin and Park Sin-hye from the popular drama "The Heirs" are going to get busy with the year-end coming up.

All three of them have decided on movies. Kim Woo-bin is to star in the movie "Technicians" and will be busy standing as MC for various award shows. He's currently the MC for the Mnet "M Countdown" music show and will host the 2013 SBS Acting Awards with Lee Bo-yeong.

He will start 2014 with various advertisements. He's been getting offers from clothing lines, electronics and food. For his excellent performance in the movie "Friends 2", countless offers have been made to star in another movie. The biggest appeal is his good looks and good nature. If "The Heirs" was to be released overseas, the synergy would be outstanding.

Park Sin-hye is busy starting this week. She's headed for Beijing on the 18th to attend the "TV Drama Awards" in China and she's hosting a dinner show with 100 or more Japanese fans in Tokyo.

She will also be staying in China for a month or so for promotional events of SBS drama "You're Beautiful" and "The Heirs". She's also starring in the new movie "The Consultant".

Lee Min-ho will be taking a break and is going to prepare for his next project which "Gangnam Blues" in which he leads for the first time.

This movie has high expectations among many as director Yoo Ha is famous for making the prettiest looking guy into a macho man.

photo382508.jpg

photo382509.jpg

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-kim-woo-bin-and-park-sin-hye-what-next--63915.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm so happy for them. They are very talented actors. I'm looking forward for their future projects. :x

Guest Enonane1 .

simplymebeingcrazy said: ruzikie said: Aigooooooo :((
For ten weeks, i have watched the beautiful story of Choi Young Do by KES nuna.
It was a great story and he has developed so much. Like a bad boy turned to be a good boy.
Well, i was unsatisfied with the ending and i fell like a trolooollolll to see his crying in his mother arms. ( Honestly, i was thinking those scene like a nuna with her little brother :| )
But who cares, my Youngie had a beautiful and a cliffhanger ending for me :|
Youngiee yaaa, i didn't even say a proper goodbye for you because i didn't want and really didn't want to say, good byeee for my boy :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
Aishhhhhiiii, i'm gonna miss you my boy :(( :(( :(( :((
Don't forget to call me dear because i always miss you and also this thread

I'm gonna miss @sia3 @simplemebeingcrazy @eva23 @enanone1 @daunkayu and other people that always saying me the first girl of Youngie. Gonna miss you unniedeul :* :X :(( =((

Kim Woo Bin already in China since yesterday. This guy ninja or what ? Nobody knows he went yesterday and somehow he already did an interview yesterday :)) I guess PSH will travel alone and meet WB there. Haven't heard anything about when PSH will fly. Maybe today, since the event is tomorrow.

giselle_tw said: Kim Woo Bin already in China since yesterday. This guy ninja or what ? Nobody knows he went yesterday and somehow he already did an interview yesterday :)) I guess PSH will travel alone and meet WB there. Haven't heard anything about when PSH will fly. Maybe today, since the event is tomorrow.

tumblr_mxwrx6nkn01qzhcrdo1_r1_1280.jpg

Woobin is being interviewed by a Beijing station called BTV Youth, where he talks about his favorite food and what dishes he can make.

But I thought we already know that - kimchi chigae and ramyun. >_<

P.S. The award ceremony that he’s rumored to attend with Park Shin-hye will take place on Dec 18, to be broadcasted on Dec 30.

credit :http://wtheol.tumblr.com/

cr. to https://www.facebook.com/leeminhoglobalminoz
Lee Minho (이민호) visits Singapore after 3 years, Kim Tan's charm rocks the entire airport.

Through SBS #Heirs, Lee Min Ho's "Kim Tan's wave" came to Singapore. He is here for advertising promo.

2000+ fans gathered at the airport to welcome Lee Min Ho and he becomes the hottest topic in all SNS. 

When Lee Min Ho was out at the airport, the whole airport rocks and he was treated with VIP leaving the airport.

Lee Min Ho responded to his fans with his smile despite the nervous securities. Personnel in charge said "after 3 years lapse, he comes to Singapore again. Shocking crowd, thanks fans for the welcome, safety first. "

http://h2w.iask.cn/hd.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchinese.kpopstarz.com%2Farticles%2F23602%2F20131217%2Fliminhao.htm%230-tsina-1-42571-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1&urlId=7da9fe81decf0186&gsid

Hi. I just want to share this here. Since we are longing to see Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang dressed to the nines let us make it happen on SBS Awards.

If any of you are using Android - you can just download SOTY app at Google Play Store and use the link below: 2013년 한 해 동안 최고의 호흡을 보여준 커플에게 투표해주세요 *베스트 커플상은 12월 31일 <2013 SBS 연기대상>에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.

http://soty.sbs.co.kr/v3/m/post/sns?post_id=10019139310.

LMH and PSH are currently on top but anything can happen, so come on out and vote! :)