[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

No No No OMG can't believe the heirs just ended.

Haven't been this addicted to a k drama before.....so depressed am actually crying.

Thank you guys for making this forum so much fun, good to know am not the only pervet crazy fangirl around.

Am gonna miss you guys and your craziness :(

LMH and PSH need to get together like NOW!so cute.

If I am not happily married right now.. I definite going to proposed to Young Do.. Seriously.. I fall hard for Choi Young Do character.. My hardest fall for 2nd lead!!!

Eun Sang can have Kim Tan... Young Do is alll mineee!!!! Wahahahaha =)) =))

Orrrrr.. Should we share him instead?? AHAHAHA... Who else wanna love Young Do??? I'll be happy to love him... Wooohooo

The thing about Won's character and Tan's character is what they definate as their "Crown"....for Won it's always been about the company which means he is a clone of his dad where as Tan was shunned and disowned and learned to be human and to realize that what Dad and Big brother wanted was not what made him happy. That is what KW girlfriend told him a few episodes that she'd help him attain his "Crown" of sorts. In their world you can't have cake and ice cream, but in reality it's actually possible to have both. Though yes at the end Won turned out to be a somewhat decent guy, but when it comes to matters of the heart...he needs to learn from his brother.

Guest potterky

i guess in the end, all remained the same. 
bona-chanyoung sweet as ever, rachel-YD still brooding over their bad r/s with Tan, and of course daddy kim and chairwoman divorcing, won lost HJ and chose the position/ crown. finally HS leaving.
so that's KES, tying all the loose ends.
anyone found that "dream" tan was having - the party thing weird? 
but anyway, it was a light-hearted ending. and well, guess our OTP had bear all the consequences and were finally together in the end. with daddy kim secretly rooting for them when he accepted the books ES presented to him.
so.. everyone, it was a great journey and i swear i wasn't active in soompi until the heirs.
thank you all and take care~ :) it was nice meeting all of you! :-h
PS: Can we please get a spinoff on Won and HJ's love affair? i feel that there are more stories to tell. sigh.. i can't believe he would just let her go like that :(

f2tshys said: Oh my! Last 2 episodes.  Let's predict!

1. KT and ES - definitely going to couple up at the end of the drama (don't know about marriage since they are only 18).  May go further studies at USA together.  After all, they're still young and need to further their studies. KT will leave business to KW first, and ES got to fulfilled her dream of living in USA (remember her 1st episode's aim?)

2. KA and Evil dad - will be back together again as it's quite obvious dad was taken aback when she said she's leaving him.  Dad will change his view, I'm sure as he himself took 3 women, 2 of which are not from the wealthy background.  ANd look what the one with the wealth did to him?  I think Mdm Jung is going to try take over the company.

3. Jeguk's affair - Mdm Jung will stage a takeover, and KT, KW and evil dad will all join force to fight her.  Dad will have good excuse to divorce her then and marry KA.

4. ES's mum - may continue to be a maid, albeit upgraded one, maybe a butler at KT's house and be KA's best friend.

5.  YD - there'll be no coupling for him in this drama - hey, he's still young, it's ok. Or maybe he'll start to look at YS who had a huge crush for him closely?! hahaha He will reunite with his mum.  His dad'll have some problem with the law and YD proves his worth to help overcome the crisis.

6.  Esther and Secretary Yoon - it's obvious they can't get over each other. I don't see marriage (can't stomach CY and Rachel to be step siblings - but then it'll be cool to have school's 1st and 2nd in a family!!!).  So I think they'll end the drama dating each other.

7.  CY and BN - the only stable couple in the drama, need we say more?!

8.  HS and Rachel - isn't it obvious one got over his crush and another started to feel awkward to the other?  Who will be awkward if they don't care about the other person?~ So new couple here.

9. KW and HJ - well if my 3rd prediction is true, I doubt evil dad will do anything evil to his 2 sons anymore, so happy ending?! lol

Heirs, Fighting!!!! 30% for the rating!

Guest АшидмааБатсуурь

Everything is rushed in this episode, life is rushed too. Everyone is victim but they always wanted to hide it. Someone placed love in second place and cried secretly without lover with him only.  We always wanted a happy ending but life is not a fairy tale. They were too young to face the world but they did and some people are proud of them. Today feels like warm October day but beautifully snowing in the blue ocean beach. What i learned from this... Take courage and straight walk, trust a person who loves you who love you. 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

well... it is not enough of TanSang DEFINITELY! [-X and that KISS was a jokee seriously trying to make fun of us heh?! after the hot kiss scene back to a 2 yr old kiss?! X(
The ending has too many old scenes that they reminiscing...  [-( ige byoya ige ishhh......
So what we can learn from this drama is that.... Unfortunately we can't have everything that we wanted. It has to be one or either the other...Love??!! Wealth?!! or Fame?!!which is true, we are human if we have everything it means we are too greedy ryt?! haha :D but it is real life story, no one has everything, there is something that needs to be sacrifice. *sigh
But Tan is exceptional... he have LOVE and Wealth :)) LUCKY beast! 
so pretty much that hallucination of KT at the party are pretty much the end of the story.... Johuen Kkum= Good Dream, since everyone looks happy there :)i'm happy to accept that as my interpretation of the ending hahaha :))

Guest sachaaimee

Sorry that I go this way......... KES EONNIE IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL AN ENDING?????????? I just dont get what is the meaning of the plot that you were created so interesting, so beautiful but the ending just goes like this?????? What the he** ..... Mianhe eonnie but I am really dissapointed I put my hope so high that made me fall so hard..... Is it you are running out time eonnie????? The cast played your character very well.... Their story very nice..... But the ending???? What happen to this.... I am sure I am dreaming right now the episode 20 hasn't aired yet..... I really hope I am dreaming

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

It really is the end. And sheesh I do have tears in my eyes..This is hard, I am so attached to this drama.. Although, I am glad that Tan and ES are happy all the way to the end. I just wish there was more scenes of them at the end, I wish the party wasnt a dream sequence... What to do with my Wed and Thurs now? :((