[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest lieulambinh

I can't believe that The Heirs ended. Could I live without The Heirs? Otoke, chingu ;(( Nothing to look forward every Wed and Thurs. I have many things to tell you but now I am too sad to say anything :( It's hard to say goodbye The Heirs and you, chingu

Guest Nur Hanapi

I guess the party was just an insight of their future life to be. ES in Kt's room i guess he married her (or vision of marrying her). Dang it that's not a kiss more of a peck on the lips and its not even shown for more than 20 sec.  :-w

Guest nonouri

hmm.. the ending was sooo ordinary. I'm a little disappointed :-/ It's weird, the dreamcatcher was never featured again after that heartbreaking scene.

000332_zpsbae233ba.jpg000321_zps02734cfb.jpg

One of my wish regarding the finale was fulfilled, I wanted lee hong ki's I'm saying to be played in the finale- the song which was played during its beginning, though we didnt get any time jump tan sang's happy faces at the end made me happy and satisfied :)

What was the party scene. A sneak peak to the future? I held my breath when they're abt to kiss but, but, but why is it that kind of kiss?! KES, it should have been the best kiss since its the final fan service esp that you didn't give us much OTP time! :((

Guest almontel

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's really goodbye...i'm crying as i'm writing this....i want more.....how are we going to survive our WandTh now that our Heirs group is gone.....otoke....
THANK YOU, EVERYONE, for the wonderful, joyful ride.....it was fun while it lasted....hope to see everyone again....when LMH and PSH or other casts join hands again to gather...hopefully at the SBS Awards?
My FAVE Scene...though it wasn't what I or most of us probably wanted...(i don't know why they didn't revisit the closet???)kiss_zpsd500f753.png

Guest sullifish

HAHAHA..ITS REALLY END..HAPPY TO KIM TAN EUN SANGFEEL SAD TO KIM WON, NO GF
I HAPPY WITH ONLY ONE KISS SCENE ON EP 20..
I WILL PREDICT RATING EP 20 WILL BE MORE THAN 30%HAHA

Guest didienazrin

I think the writer wrote a good closure, (too bad no passionate moments), I kinda see it coming between Won and HyunJoo, it was really lack of progress between them two the whole series. But I think what HyunJoo said finally comes true, that Won choses his dream of Jeguk, and Tan choses EunSang. They both get what they wanted at the end. 
BUT*** sigh.. i love them both so much!