[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Don't worry guys. Yes,I do think ep 17 & 18 maybe of heartbreak cuz that is how KES works her dramas at least from how I saw it from watching AGD and SeGa. But theyre will a happy ending.

If the cast and crew of heirs are still filming ep 17  and if the rumours are true that KT will find ES at then end of ep 17. Then those stills of ES walking pass KT are just his imagination. I am assuming that PSH is in Seoul as part of KT and YD imagination since both seem to be looking for her,idk if together or on their own terms. Lets be patient , but I really hope its not ES rejecting him again cuz really, she did it all first 10-12 eps and they were happy for like 2.5 eps. No I am sorry but I am sick and tired of KT chasing after her and her rejecting him, just let it be definite or she gets on or gets off completely. I would like to see KT reject her for once, see how things feel when the shoe is on the other foot. I don't think there will be any amnesia plot device, KES has already used that before and quite hilariously . I doubt KES will use the same plot device she has already used. Either way lets just brace ourselves for the storm,but remember there is sunshine after every storm :)

@adlyn13 : I agree with you but in the same time I hope she making the ES & KT her only circle to play in it , I hope she concentrate  on KT & KW circle or KT & YD circle. I find KES Make ES is the one that  should be blamed for her run away , for rejecting KT for Noble thing or realistic scenario .I wish from her  to make ES to entertain her life as teenager , she make her only entertainment disappear bcz Father threat or who what ever ....?

Guest sachaaimee

Things that lingering in my head seeing the BTS pics are... (1) how come ES come back to school? Is it Won oppa do the protecting by guarantee nothing happen to her if she willling to come back or YD use his dad to help him taking back ES with reason it will make him beat KT again to have that girl (in order protecting her) (2) in bts pic where ES and KT just pass each other... i hope it only happen in one of their dream.. And they wake up and realize it should not happen.... Wheeeww too many if my head now...

While I am slowly dying to know what happens next, I am somehow glad that there are no previews of the next episode. It might be because of the tight schedule or it might be that SBS have gotten smart and realized that the ending left us all begging for more, that without previews, we will all die of curiosity and tune in one way or another. Because we just can't go on without knowing what happened to Kim Tan after he wrenched our hearts out crying alone in that big empty apartment so helplessly like a broken soul. Because we just can't go on without knowing what happened to Eun Sang; where is she hiding, is she hurting just like Kim Tan, will she be able to live happily knowing she's hurt him? Perhaps this is the most anticipated episode yet, because there are so many questions that needs to be answered. I'll bet that right now, even the ajumma in Korea are waiting impatiently to see what happens next, that they'll tune in because it'll be worth every second of it.

Regarding the bts photos at the dream catcher shop, I sincerely hope that is all part of Kim Tan's imagination. Writer kim is very famous for writing scenes like that. Kim joo won always seeing Ra Im next to him, when in actuality it is just his imagination. Same goes with AGD. I pray that it isn't another cold war between our OTP because it is getting rather tiresome to see Kim Tan and Eun Sang running around in circles. Writer Kim please, I beg you, stop making Kim Tan chase after Eun Sang while making Eun Sang insist on letting go of him; I'm becoming hopeless rooting for this couple.

And while I disliked YD for most of the drama, he's managed to redeem himself within just the last two episodes. He is like a lost child, trying to find his way home, trying to find the place he belongs to. I pity him because I can see that he understands where he stands with Eun Sang but he wants to believe things can be different. We don't know yet his intentions of following her, is it for himself or is it for her and Kim Tan? I apologize to the other ship but I wish this will be where it ends. I'm hoping that after he meets her at the sea, he will accept his place in her heart as a friend, perhaps her protector but nothing more. Young Do's happy ending, I believe, is reuniting with his mother and his best friend.

A happy ending for me:

1.) Kim Tan and Eun Sang are happy together, and perhaps a 5 minutes time jump into the future showing they are married and have a cute child. (Am I asking for too much?)

2.) Young Do is happily living with his mother, and he's reunite with Kim Tan.

3.) Bona and Chan Young kiss (lips) for the first time.

4.) Kim Won warms up to Kim Tan and they are the best of two brothers. HJ is his priority and jeguk group comes second.

5.) Kim Tan's omma and Eun Sang's omma reunite as mother in laws.

6.) Secretary Yoon gets promoted as Vice President to jeguk group, and lives happily with his son. He leaves Esther finally realizing that he deserves much better than her.

7.) Hyo Shin once and for all pursues his dream and if he has to, divorce his parents. I've come to accept him and Rachel as well, so Hyo Shin ending up with Rachel, breaking the ice princess.

8.) Kim Tan, his mother, and Kim Won leaves evil dad to live in misery, all alone in that big house of his.

9.) Young Do beats his father at judo.

10.) They all graduate. Chan Young and Eun sang gets accepted to the top universities.

A little too much? :))

shengvang said: While I am slowly dying to know what happens next, I am somehow glad that there are no previews of the next episode. It might be because of the tight schedule or it might be that SBS have gotten smart and realized that the ending left us all begging for more, that without previews, we will all die of curiosity and tune in one way or another. Because we just can't go on without knowing what happened to Kim Tan after he wrenched our hearts out crying alone in that big empty apartment so helplessly like a broken soul. Because we just can't go on without knowing what happened to Eun Sang; where is she hiding, is she hurting just like Kim Tan, will she be able to live happily knowing she's hurt him? Perhaps this is the most anticipated episode yet, because there are so many questions that needs to be answered. I'll bet that right now, even the ajumma in Korea are waiting impatiently to see what happens next, that they'll tune in because it'll be worth every second of it. Regarding the bts photos at the dream catcher shop, I sincerely hope that is all part of Kim Tan's imagination. Writer kim is very famous for writing scenes like that. Kim joo won always seeing Ra Im next to him, when in actuality it is just his imagination. Same goes with AGD. I pray that it isn't another cold war between our OTP because it is getting rather tiresome to see Kim Tan and Eun Sang running around in circles. Writer Kim please, I beg you, stop making Kim Tan chase after Eun Sang while making Eun Sang insist on letting go of him; I'm becoming hopeless rooting for this couple. I disliked YD for most of the drama but seriously, he's managed to redeem himself within just the last two episodes. He is like a lost child, trying to find his way home, trying to find the place he belongs to. I pity him because I can see that he understands where he stands with Eun Sang but he wants to believe things can be different. We don't know yet his intentions of following her, is it for himself or is it for her and Kim Tan? I apologize to the other ship but I wish this will be where it ends. I'm hoping that after he meets her at the sea, he will accept his place in her heart as a friend, perhaps her protector but nothing more. Young Do's happy ending, I believe, is reuniting with his mother and his best friend. A happy ending for me: 1.) Kim Tan and Eun Sang are happy together, and perhaps a 5 minutes time jump into the future showing they are married and have a cute child. (Am I asking for too much?) 2.) Young Do is happily living with his mother, and he's reunite with Kim Tan. 3.) Bona and Chan Young kiss (lips) for the first time. 4.) Kim Won warms up to Kim Tan and they are the best of two brothers. HJ is his priority and jeguk group comes second. 5.) Kim Tan's omma and Eun Sang's omma reunite as mother in laws. 6.) Secretary Yoon gets promoted as Vice President to jeguk group, and lives happily with his son. He leaves Esther finally realizing that he deserves much better than her. 7.) Hyo Shin once and for all pursues his dream and if he has to, divorce his parents. I've come to accept him and Rachel. 8.) Kim Tan, his mother, and Kim Won leaves evil dad to live in misery, all alone in that big house of his. 9.) Young Do beats his father in judo. 10.) They all graduate. Chan Young and Eun sang gets accepted to the top universities. A little too much? :))

shengvang said: A happy ending for me: 1.) Kim Tan and Eun Sang are happy together, and perhaps a 5 minutes time jump into the future showing they are married and have a cute child. (Am I asking for too much?) 2.) Young Do is happily living with his mother, and he's reunite with Kim Tan. 3.) Bona and Chan Young kiss (lips) for the first time. 4.) Kim Won warms up to Kim Tan and they are the best of two brothers. HJ is his priority and jeguk group comes second. 5.) Kim Tan's omma and Eun Sang's omma reunite as mother in laws. 6.) Secretary Yoon gets promoted as Vice President to jeguk group, and lives happily with his son. He leaves Esther finally realizing that he deserves much better than her. 7.) Hyo Shin once and for all pursues his dream and if he has to, divorce his parents. I've come to accept him and Rachel as well, so Hyo Shin ending up with Rachel, breaking the ice princess. 8.) Kim Tan, his mother, and Kim Won leaves evil dad to live in misery, all alone in that big house of his. 9.) Young Do beats his father in judo. 10.) They all graduate. Chan Young and Eun sang gets accepted to the top universities. A little too much? :))

The entire episode 16 looked really good. So it was hard to pick a favorite. The kissing scene is addictive and both crying scenes are impressive but the one scene that really stood out visually for me was YD and the falling snow.    Why is it so difficult to screen cap falling snow!!   =((vlcsnap_2013_12_02_18h23m08s172.png
vlcsnap_2013_12_02_18h24m10s208.png
I love YD's sad look when he realizes that ES sad goodbye leaving him with some good advice for the future.
There is something about the combination of heartbreak and slowly falling snow that makes the scene more sad and beautiful at the same time. Just as inevitable the snow keeps falling down and will be gone at some time, YD's broken heart for ES will hurt but heal and be able to love someone else in the future.