[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

hello guys ! I'm new herethis forum is completly amazing, I came here so many times, but today I decided to take part  of the descussion ! all your posts are great !
so there is no preview today... how am I supposed to do my homework and concentrate with this ?! oh lord, show some mercy !!! [-O<
ps ; sorry if my english is not perfect... :\">

@tiamama yep! KES always do great endings, but, there's always a first time for everything, like making a lead who doesn't act like an a$$..

hehehe! nah, I'm just playin with you guys. KES is known for her happy endings, don't worry. :D

But, I would really love to see Won being a real Hyung to baby bro this time.

Also, I don't think YD will try the JiHoo way, I mean, theirs isn't really a love triangle to begin with. He never had a fighting chance at the start. Still, he loves ES in his own way so, ES being MIA will worry him and he might even go ballistic.

As for Tan, he'd be mad at ES of course, but I think that he finally realized how much he underestimated his dad, so he'd be more worried than mad at ES. I mean, those bodyguards are proof that his dad is capable of bodily harm, be it to his family or former servant.

I want Tan to find ES fast, we only got 4 episodes left. I need them to be making babies on the last episode writer-nim! Puhleeeeease! It would be really funny to see Tan bribe ES to do that. Hahahaha! :D

If they go by Great Gatsby route, then ES will accidentally kill someone. Tan will take blame for it and will die in the end due to its consequence :-(

Phew! such a scary thought. Sorry guys, i think i'm going crazy bcz of waiting :-P

Still no preview. It means that they are late for some shooting. Or they want us to suffer
Okay some of you were right with the passport thing. I love the fact that ES didn't follow Daddy KIm 's idea. Take that OLD MANSo happy to see KW, KT, Tan's mother and YD collaborate. Seriously KT's and ES's mom need to live together in a house (along with Kt and Es of course). 
This will be the funniest house. I love them so much. 

I do not want to burst too many bubbles but she did do Lovers in Paris and that ending I must say I hated it in fact I did not watch the ending and stopped at the where she left so don't be too hasty about good endings. Sorry do not kill me. I must say though she wrote a fabulous story with engaging characters  just that the ending absolutely sucked.Although that is just one in all the other happy endings so may be she was just experimenting with Lovers in Paris.

Lol ES is happily married holding a baby and then the phone call hello sidney. She gets scared

ES: Wait who is this?

Caller: im calling for sidney.

Oh Wrong number. LOL

Guest Un Identified

I am sorry I am not destroying your assumptions but the spoiler ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is no good!!! The source is from DC it was translated into english however korean minoz said that plot was just fan made ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Guess everyone is paranoid like me what will happen in the next episode. I mean we need a reliable source or even preview not to prolong our agony ㅠㅠㅠ BTS are not enough since I haven't seen any photos of KimTan and Cha EunSang together. Only Choi Young do and ES .. Oh SBS have mercy on fangirls..Try to understand our heart ㅠㅠㅠ

hyall said: I do not want to burst too many bubbles but she did do Lovers in Paris and that ending I must say I hated it in fact I did not watch the ending and stopped at the where she left so don't be too hasty about good endings. Sorry do not kill me. I must say though she wrote a fabulous story with engaging characters  just that the ending absolutely sucked.

thank you for the text preview! that gave me a little hope into surviving the days before wedsnesday.i am seriously hoping for a happy ending. i don't think korean viewers will be satisfied with an ending other than a happy one. plus, the ratings might not be as good and in the korean broadcasting industry, ratings play a huge role in a success of a drama. here's to hoping she does give us a satisfying and happy ending.  ^:)^

Okay I will wait for tomorrow to preview ep 17, if indeed they were filming live, I hope at least preview ep 17 was prepared. I would go to bed with a lot of things I think, about the preview, Gatsby, and the happy / sad ending I do not know how many pages this thread will progress, but I hope you discussed the well and obtain a satisfactory conclusion so I can read it tomorrow after my exams finished. Good evening all, you guys are so awesome ..   =D>

Guest favoree

To me, the Heirs remind a little bit What happened in Bali,too. In that drama the heir to a big chaebol did not want to take over the company either. And the girl didn't his money and his world. The end was quite tragic. But here in the Heirs, there must be a happy or open ending , like in the City Hunter. The majority of viewers are young, the drama must be positive. It's Christmas time, too, so don't worry, guys.