[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Finally done read all of your post guys, and  you make me falling over the kiss again!! LOL
OH MY!! The kiss scene makes me driving crazy!!
They both just too good when doing that kiss, really..

I also want to give the writers  all my heart for her story. DAEBAK!
Last episode make me up and down many times. I smile a lot watch YD, i feel happy within Rachel and Yoo Shin, i shocked  Eun sang has kissed by Tan and almost forget to breath!! Hahaha. And at last i cries a lot and feel the pain. The plot is too awesome.
I hope YD will have his own love story while Tan and Eun Sang having a lot of love line. YD just need to more honest with his feeling when he meet other girl next time, like Eun Sang told to him.
And You know, i just want to love The Heirs so much day by day!! LOL
who will care with the haters? Lets just saw that they are a loser :D

*sorry for my bad english* -____-v

guys I was wondering about those who usually comment PSH kissing skills, I was waiting when you will post your comments about this scene))), Firs you all were impressed, then after watching it 101 times you finally found some faults there, and I do believe from now on you will write them down without non-stop))). Anyway I respect everyone's opinion do not get me wrong BUT it is just a DRAMA where actors following the script.  Do not take it too serious. Lets be adults here and realise that it is not PSH and LMH. Its ES and KT.  And please note that I am not fan of any of them, yes I like PSH and LMH but nothing more.

Um, guys? I'm sorta out, you know, like walking on the streets as it's friday. I'm trying to forget Heirs for a moment here so am just using my mobile to peek here. BUT! You guys are giving me heart attacks with all those kissing GIFS!!!! especially you @sia3!!! Hahaha! If you put it that way, how can I walk straight without giggling like an idiot. Hohoho! :D

How will we survive til sunday's preview?! Maaaan! :(

Since I've to be in topic, this is totally random.. I think Eun Sang is the karma for both Tan and Young Do. Bullies falling in love with a social charity case. The same one who's causing them pain, unintentionally of course, but still, heartwrenching. Now, that's what you call, karma really is a b!@tch! So, moral of the story.. be nice and play nice. Hohohoho! :D

Now, let me rewatch the kiss again, right after I get to this secluded cafe. Heehee.

@zulya, hahaha! don't mind them, haters will always hate. :D nitpick all you want is a thing here. hehe. don't mind them. :)

:(( I'm crying really! his episode is really amazing :((
Eun Sang ah~ you're very bad... making 2 boys and a bunch of Heirlings crying because you left those boys...
That look in Young Do when Eun Sang left him in the convenience store... when he's watching her spacing out... when Tan back hugged her suddenly... :(( =((I hope that he will have a happy ending too... I hope that he will be happier, by having a better relationship with his dad and by finding his mom. I'm glad that he and Tan is better now... Young Do oppa, I hope you can help Tan and Eun Sang... I know that you can't be together with her as lovers but I hope that you will stay as her black knight... Is that too much to ask? I'm sorry... it's just that...
Tanny is the most pitiful one when you left Eun Sang unnie! He thought that everything is just under his control... the last thing that I don't wanna see in the next episode is Tan to be mad at Eun Sang for leaving him behind and for not trusting him.... =((
If Eun Sang picked to take the other ticket where she will not leave Tan because she will die if she did so... Will she still have that 2 weeks with Tan or she need to leave as soon as possible? What if she left with her mother without picking any tickets and to assure that she will leave, daddy Kim paid all their debts to make her look like more shameless if she ever went to find Tan. Oh~ I;m really going crazy over this episode! I can't even predict what will happen in the next episodes... Young Do ah~ perhaps, are you the real black knight or the prince charming and damsel in distress?

See? Right after my posts, lo and behold! An article about the Kiss!!! Hohoho! You pervies!!! :D Hahaha!

Word vomit

Oooooooooh, I see that lots of you are girl hating on Eun Sang coz she left Tan when he was so ready to fight for her. How selfish of her to do that to Tan! Eun Sang doesn't deserve Tan coz she gives up! This is what most of you are thinking, right? Hehehe. :D We have to remember though that these two are just kids. One, extremely rich while the other one, extremely poor and to top it off, the daughter of the family's servant. There's only so much an 18yr old can do, heir or not. This separation will do them good. Painful, definitely, but it will make them stronger. Also, make up kisses are waaaaay better than desparate-not-to-separate kisses. Hihihi! I am rooting for you Tan and Eun Sang! Grow up and come back to us! Woot!

Guest Nur Hanapi

The look on KW face when tan left after retrieving the apartment keys was heartbreaking. Either it's because of his shame not being able to be bold as his little brother or heartache/concern look to see that all his brothers effort would be futile. He knows KT would have a major heartbreak.
I hope KW would be KT's pillar, both of the brothers are fixed in the same scenario facing the same enemy. 

Guest lurvzme

Im soooooo sooooo sick of those people keep on complaining about CES kiss!
[-(

But i don't care! lol As long as they entertain all the viewers,(specially me! :x)