[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMG! I'm getting crazy after watching episode 13. It's such an awesome episode that I can't even express my thouths properly after watching it.
 YD I hate him so much for being a jerk to ES and doing this to her. How can I accept someone forcing me to like me in such a cruel way by pushing her and throw water while she's working so that she would pay attention to him!
I can't  like a bully.
YD is suffering, that's true, but that's his feeling and he deserved that as his punishment for bulling the ones who were weaker than him...
P.S. That only what I think. Don't get mad at me

Guest pinkytooth

eva23

said:

I just get the feeling.... this drama is about self esteem.. everyone just so busy to get their affection and want to all around them hear them a lot  and just saying out loud about they feel and want it..

not even considerate on the other side need or want to hear and situation..

not Kim Tan, not Young Do even Eun Sang

Eun Sang.. why always rejected in bad way.. why doesn't want to talk with young do? I thought she brave enough to face him.. why always run away..

is she not hear that young do not going to do anything about her secret? but she is just afraid.. and she need to protect her self esteem instead cuz she being afraid that young do could reveal it.. but what was she said that is ok young do to tell everyone about her.. is it just bluffing?

cuz eun sang do this to him.. Young Do just do that to her.. even I think he more considerate her situation, just like rent the whole cafe just to talk to her.. so she got the private not to get embarrass, and just secretly found out her identity even didn't want to tell her that he know..

same as Kim Tan that who always protect eun sang somehow from young do and from that school circumstance.. but she just rejected and yell back on him that he is wrong.. and some other thing that he did.. and  eun sang just refused it..

and I know she is just 18 yo.. of course she is being afraid of all that is happen to her.. but in our 18 yo.. we always got selfish so easily to depend for ourself

so I just know.. this drama is about protect their self esteem in selfish way.. not to think the other side circumstances *sigh*

But I LOOOOOVVVEEE The Heirs.. indeed makes me reminded of my 18 yo..

;)

)

:)

>-

eva23 said:
I just get the feeling.... this drama is about self esteem.. everyone just so busy to get their affection and want to all around them hear them a lot  and just saying out loud about they feel and want it..

Eun Sang.. why always rejected in bad way.. why doesn't want to talk with young do? I thought she brave enough to face him.. why always run away..
is she not hear that young do not going to do anything about her secret? but she is just afraid.. and she need to protect her self esteem instead cuz she being afraid that young do could reveal it.. but what was she said that is ok young do to tell everyone about her.. is it just bluffing?

cuz eun sang do this to him.. Young Do just do that to her.. even I think he more considerate her situation, just like rent the whole cafe just to talk to her.. so she got the private not to get embarrass, and just secretly found out her identity even didn't want to tell her that he know..

same as Kim Tan that who always protect eun sang somehow from young do and from that school circumstance.. but she just rejected and yell back on him that he is wrong.. and some other thing that he did.. and  eun sang just refused it..

and I know she is just 18 yo.. of course she is being afraid of all that is happen to her.. but in our 18 yo.. we always got selfish so easily to depend for ourself

so I just know.. this drama is about protect their self esteem in selfish way.. not to think the other side circumstances *sigh*

;)) :)>-

Guest shimmeringoasis

tarjig said:

Okay, I have a question...did KT call ES "wife" when they were walking to the school right before he held her hand?

At least that what I thought I heard.  Can someone verify?

YD FANS CAN WE HAVE A GROUP HUG T_T .... WITH YD OFCOURSE

I should never watch a drama just for a character that's stuck in a love triangle, It's just hurt breaking !!
If not for Kim woobin i wouldn't be watching the heirs !!!
But it's really hard to see YD like this !! I hope the writer is hiding a happy ending for him somewhere !!

Guest rain_drops

this writer is amazing! I especially love the fact that kim tan's mom does not blame eunsang and say that it's her fault instead. if this was a typical korean drama, the mom would have totally blamed it [her son not going back home, etc] on eunsang!!

& that orange coat!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!?!?!!!

Those lunch scenes at school are so funny when they are fighting . they should have died of hunger by now. i mean how long is it that break , because no one is eating there?... YD and KT are always throwing their chop sticks and don't eat . at least they eat about 1-2 times from their food but the rest of their school mates just gather around and never eating anything :)) :)) I'm dying here...they should at least take a sandwich or some pop corn while watching .

marie67 said: eva23 said:

;)) :)>-

prosperity said: @hell59, 
I think that KW with the help of KT and Sec Yoon, could make a power rift then switch in Jeguk Group. Some time before I was saying that KW was not good at running the company, but I am not sure if it is that he is not good, or that the employees are not loyal to him. They don't let him know when things aren't going well (business wise) in time enough, for something to be done about it, instead they tell his father. Something has to happen for people to realize that he is truly in charge. When his father told him to clear things up in episode 12, and KW said that he would, we all thought he would stop being with HJ. However I think it is the total opposite. I think he is trying to get things in line, so that he can really protect the ones he loves, which includes KT and HJ. He will not bow to Chairman daddy. If this goes well, I can see both brothers ending up with the girls they want, with Won being left to run the business, and KT doing something he likes. I wouldn't be surprised if he, CY, HS end up going into business together.
I also think there is a possibility where Tan fails at trying to free himself, crawls back to his father, asks for forgiveness, and tells ES to be with YD. Yea, I know right… but I see where the writer has shown this to be a possibility:
1. When Tan told his father to let him live like this for a while, and then he will see if he comes to regret this (kind of letting himself live this dream for a while but only for a while). It could be that he will regret this, because in life things don't always go as you envision.
2. KT is always telling YD that this is not his turn, and telling ES that she should not stir YD up. THe writer could possibly let it be YD's turn in the end with ES, if everything with KT doesn't work out.
Or it could be that Tan loses everything, or turns his back on everything, and him and ES live their life together. She is smart, and if he studies hard, with the help of the friends they are making at school, they could become successful in their own right. 

Guest pinkytooth

marie67

said:

eva23

said:

;)

)

:)

>-

Guest branwen

marie67 said: Its because ES is actually very selfish. She thinks only of herself most of time. She doesnt have girlfriends she only hangs out with boys. And I kinda find it very strange of her that she never mentions her sister or thinks of her unlike KT who loves his brother so much (and we as viewers know that). Also, I really dislike PSH/ES's stiffness every time she is with KT. LMH is doing a very good job with the cuteness but ES ruins it everytime by being stiff and awkward and wide eyed. When YD confesses to her, or does something she doesnt get that annoying look, and maybe this is also one of the reasons why I am shipping ES and YD.

I just watch episode 13 with eng subs/ I just notice that Rachel has no reason to be this mean. She doesn't like KT since she wants YD to spill the secret about his birth. I don't like her. Before i pity her but now no way...To be honest, i was so happy when YS's secret was given by RH. Because she is so awful with ES and CH. But then Bo Na , i like you but seriously YS was supposed to be your friend. It's like MS bullying KT. 
I am so stress for tomorrow/ Why ? 
1. What will YD do to ES ? 2. We know that everyone will discover that she is a "charity case"3. What happened to HY ? Seriously they dare to cut the scenes. Don't tell he attemped suicide again.4. How HJ will be as a teacher ?