[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I am sorry but in the real world no matter how many daddy and mommy issuse you have it does not justify the physical and emotional agression that YD has been putting ES through. I would not look at a guy like him twice. actually I'd probably run to the nearest police station. he is the type of guy that would be abusive in a relationship and blame it on his upbringing. I am no martyr so I would not allow that type of treatment from anyone no matter what their issuse were. you want someone to be understanding of your issuses go to a psychologist or a priest. one will charge and the other will give you penance for your sins. abuse should never be tolerated once you let it happen once they will keep doing it.

Well, that's why it's a drama. They're always a little dramatic. Lol...

Guest park_shindae

tonight's episode is about the things that make kim tan happy: eun sang and his bro. the father deserves to lose both sons. yoo ra hae and choi young do for firing squad.

Guest prosperity

OMG guys, was I the only one giggling when Tan used his legs to keep ES hostage? I thought I was about to die. I screamed and my daughter told me she heard all the way downstairs in the kitchen :))
I also loved KT/KW scenes. Aww they made me smile, and KT is soooo happy. It seemed he was extra happy watching his brother work, so cute.
I loved everything KT/ES today, no complaints from me.
YD was being a butt hurt love sap today. Putting food on KT's clothes, mad at ES for not paying him any attention so he pours his drink on the floor, to get her attention, then being all depressed and moping around about someone, who never gave you any indication that they liked you anything more than a friend (barely that even), then spilling Tan's secret, this boy here. He will come around though. I thought he was going to kiss her, she was on the brink of tears there I felt bad for her. I don't know how she is able to spend any time with him. After all the things he has done to her, I wouldn't be able to share air with him.
*runs to joonnie to read recap*

Guest Spring Andrew

I am sorry but in the real world no matter how many daddy and mommy issuse you have it does not justify the physical and emotional agression that YD has been putting ES through. I would not look at a guy like him twice. actually I'd probably run to the nearest police station. he is the type of guy that would be abusive in a relationship and blame it on his upbringing. I am no martyr so I would not allow that type of treatment from anyone no matter what their issuse were. you want someone to be understanding of your issuses go to a psychologist or a priest. one will charge and the other will give you penance for your sins. abuse should never be tolerated once you let it happen once they will keep doing it.

Tonight episode has got my emotion out!!! ~X( ~X(
 v9uf.pngwt13.png
cr. as tagged
Especially the last scene.. when YD took ES against the door in the studio, then KT was trying to go inside, but YD locked it, KT really couldn't control himself. X_X
5v0i.pngcr. as tagged
Look at YD's face, oh he was actually showing his hatred because rejected by his firs love, because he knows his first love loves KT, his ex-bestfriend. The atmosphere was so dark! :-SS :-SS

Ommooo... I'M SHOCKED and MAKE NOISE IN MY HOUSE. Oh dammit, I'm totally embarrased here. X_X  :\">

I am being random here while everyone is all hyped up about what is going to happen between Youngdo and Eunsang, but I can't help notice that Kim Woobin is wearing the same coat as he did for Friend 2 movie premiere in the scene where he looked for Eunsang at her workplace. Haha~
Aside from that, can the writer stop all this inconsistencies which Youngdo is showing?! I seriously can't get the character and it's frustrating! ><

Poor YD... Her eyes say that "I hate you"  ... 

tumblr_mwjplydlvp1sg2018o6_500.jpg
Cr: as tagged

Please stop already...  If you continue loving her... I feel like crying with you... I am a heart-broken girl before ... and you reminds of my stupid moments :-S

From my experience... I recommend you to MOVE ON [-O<   R is cute... dont you think so?

Guest choiyounghobo

The good:

1) Fluff scenes between KT/ES(god knows they needed it)

2) Development in The Kim Brothers' relationship. (YES FINALLY)

3) Myungsoo being Myungsoo

4) Hyun Joo's arc being developed nicely. I'm curious as to how her being in Jeguk High will contribute to the plot.

The bad:

1) Youngdo's reaction to his rejection. Change is slow and this makes it more believable, yes, but even so I'm so frustrated I just want to tear my hair out

2) Daddy Kim. I hate you and I suspect I will always hate you. (Also, can you stop with the spies? You are not helping your creepy old man image)

3) My favourite OTP(Bona/Chanyoung) having a lovers' feud. No please don't let this happen again. In a drama where there are ridiculous amounts of obstacles in the way of true love, please let Bona/Chanyoung remain a beacon of unwavering hope and fluff.