[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

The only good thing about Tuesday is knowing The Heirs is only a day away. 15 more friggin hours. Too bad I can't enjoy it live with you guys because school is my worst enemy. Ugh~

Ooooooh love is the moment. She finally hugs him back (about time, girlfriend). Look how she stands though, lolz poor thing. They should have made her stand on that cube thingy behind them, but then she'd be way too tall, and he'd be hugging her boobies instead. Okay I'm sowwie, I shouldn't go there lolz.

1384902980-10.jpg

Daddy Kim: "Don't bet your life for a glance of the eyes or for hearing the sound of your heartbeat."

Then I don't know what life is all about if we must ignore what the heart says.

But, perhaps that's why an old man who live long enough regretting his young age decision and trying to make sure the same mistakes won't happen to his 2 precious sons.

This quote is perfect for someone who has already married to avoid any scandal. I mean don't risk your family's happiness for an affair.

Yap, Daddy Kim perhaps regretting his mistakes.

Gosh. The hug has more of a couple feel. Or more emotional impact that the lack of reaction in the kisses. Where ES didn't even look as if she wanted to participate. One good hug sure beats some lame looking kissing scene. Now I can feel as if the couple are in the moment.