[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I am back to heirs marathon jin ja never have been more obsessed I need my Heirs cup each day if I don't get it I feel like when you have been denied caffeine and are all jumpy and grumpy... 
1. wouldn't it be nice to be clearer on what KT was thinking while walking behind ES this is before the rubber pulling of her hair he is all happy just looking at her than bites his lips tiny bit and seems like he whispered something and goes pulling her hair would definitely like to know what was he thinking there? hope naughty thoughts and as some of you have said some hair fetish but confirmation would be nice
2. I am still hoping for more skinship between the KT ES YD CY BN please not the adults I honestly don't see much there... so really hoping for skinship between the otps  :D

Chingu-ya, to be honest I just can't get it when reading some complaint about the kissing scene. Especially those who kept on complaining, asking for Eun Sang to kiss back Kim Tan before episode #12, let me say this to you, "How could you?" Tan was engaged, remember?

Fortunately he's a single guy now, they may kiss as passionately as it could be and also uri Eun-Sangie can kiss him the whole night if she wants to, I'll give her my blessing.

Eun Sangie, fighting!
And,please, just kiss him a lot :\">

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://chilbongs.tumblr.com

Then can you tell her about my feelings too? Tell her that I think I like her.
She doesn’t believe me, but she’ll believe you. It’s sad.

tumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo2_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo9_r1_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo1_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo3_r2_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo7_r2_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo4_r2_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo6_r1_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo8_r2_250.giftumblr_mwdt58WSfu1sffn8qo10_r2_250.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://doreenlola.tumblr.com

“To stay one step away from the enemy, one must fight aggressively behind a poker face of calm.”

— Yoo Rachel

tumblr_mwd422OHzS1rix52jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mwd422OHzS1rix52jo2_500.jpgtumblr_mwd422OHzS1rix52jo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mwd422OHzS1rix52jo4_500.jpg

Why do Wednesdays and Thursdays seem so far away.......

This drama has me really hooked - I'll be honest for the major part its coz of LMH andit helps a lot that he's been paired with pretty Ms. Eun Sang here - who can act unlike many leads.....

But having said that I do like most of the other characters in the drama too.....  The school scenes work the best for me (Lee Bo Na & BF scenes are very cute)...

Don't care too much about the way they have handled the "Parental" scenes.  The Step Mom just screeches too much and really looks the part of the evil "witch".  The real Mom is made out to be too much of a "joker" - difficult to sympathise too much with her - but then that might be intentional on the part of the PD.  The father and brother scenes are a bit draggy and boring....

Rachel's Mom looks great - I like that passionate clinch she got into with Secretary Yoon (hope I got the name right).  Don't know what she sees in Choi Young Do's father - but I guess they wanted to weave a story here too.....

I seem to keep re-watching old episodes too in the long wait to Wednesday - what can I say ;)

Why couple shipper isn't allowed to post here? I think it's part of talking about drama. Drama is not only story, scenes, directing but also dynamic of the character right? Connection, correlation about characters.. and what we ship here is character of the drama not the actor or actress's him or her self.. why we choose to be KT-ES shipper or YD-ES shipper is according character and character's occurence that happen in drama, not in reality.. sorry it's just my opinion.. I just don't understand if there is rule like that..

ravairie said: I can't wait for the preview for episode 13, we should be getting it today after the rerun. ------ Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with discussing the love triangle/KT&ES vs YD&ES ship. People here are discusing about the characters in the drama not about the actor/actress ship. If you don't like it just skip reading those posts. This forum is created to discuss our views relating to the drama, the story and the characters. Lets just enjoy the show, we only have 8 episodes left or more if we get extension. ;;)

Lee Min Ho shows off his driving skills in making film for 'Heirs'

Remember that scene when Lee Min Ho comes to the rescue of Park Shin Hye in his sports car on 'Heirs'? A making film which shows the actor's driving skills to perfect that scene has now been released!
The making film, released through SBS' 'Heirs' official homepage on the 15th, shows Lee Min Ho showing off his driving skills by taking just a few tries to stop right next to Park Shin Hye and gaze into her eyes all at the same time.
Check out Lee Min Ho's driving skills in the making film above!
allkpop.com/article/2013/11/lee-min-ho-shows-off-his-driving-skills-in-making-film-for-heirs#axzz2ks3fxYQG

You know your a Heirs addict when you start singing "Loooove is the moment" in the shower Going low when you have to hum the parts you don't remember are can't pronounce, then bursting out loud when you reach " LOOOOVE IS THE MOMENT" =))  Gotta love this drama. =)) =))