[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

Hmmm, in Episode 12, when Tan was talking to CY in gym. He asked him why CY never answered his call, and CY replied that he wasn't his secretary. I wonder if this is foreshadowing? Tan becomes President of JG and CY becomes his secretary, just like their parents.
Yes guys, I am watching episode 12 again. I really can't get enough of it.

prosperity said: Miky88 said: I'm starting to think that Tan will tell HS first that HJ is/was Won girlfriend when she will become a teacher at Jeguk High and learn that his freind is in love with her..i'm also curious about his stand because he will be between his now close friend and his brother i'm sure he wants both to be happy,so will he take one side or just watch from a distance..i bet HS will come to him to talk and i bet it will be hard for Tan to give a advice knowing that he may hurt his bro..hope they will show this aspect as well...as much as i like the mains i would want to see more about the other characters as the possible trio Won&HJ&HS...I felt real sorry for Won but i would kinda like that Hj will fell for HS,it would be an intresting approch and show that some must bear the choices or lack of them...Now that that path would be more easy for her with a mom like Hyo Shin's and that she is his teacher at least till he graduates(not much actually),but HS seems to be more clear into his upcoming plan of rebeling and cutting family ways than Won will be in a long time

i like lee bo na and yoo rachel. they seem quite similar in some ways.

i keep thinking yoo rachel's mother lee esther is familiar but i can't remember from which korean production i have seen her and i just found out that i saw her in japanese movies kisarazu cat's eye: nihon series and kisarazu cat's eye: world series! she plays bussan's love, and later wife, yukke.

it's really interesting how drama worlds collide in funny ways...

I still can't believe they were standing in the middle of a freaking intersection crossing the whole time!  - Is this a love triangle or a suicide club? I give it to KES that it's effective and symbolic but I've got my driving license earlier this year and I would probably have a word with such a trio.tumblr_mwbszjn18D1qfqs50o1_500.giftumblr_mwbszjn18D1qfqs50o2_500.giftumblr_mwbszjn18D1qfqs50o3_500.giftumblr_mwbszjn18D1qfqs50o4_500.gif
http://recklesselegance.tumblr.com/post/67091766626

Keep repeating YD n ES intersection scene.  Breaks my heart YD admitting his hurts and aches.am sure ES will be his BFF..IMO ES will be everyones BFF even if she transfer schools.  R wont blurt KT status, not likely.
Aahhh..i'm just gonna let KES n PDnim surprise me next week..gimme gimme.  I cant and wont guess next week eps..
;) Have nice repeats weekend all..I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! =))

did anyone think about the scene where tan is asking cy in pe class why he did not pick up his phone when he was calling him,cy said  i am not your secretary,but i think if this drama do a time jump he will be tan's secretary in the future...after tan becomes the big boss ..  :) :) :)

@prosperity About the golf scene i took the fist part when YD told Tan that he was threating him not Es with her secret and not to protect her more as to back off if he doesn't want to see her hurt...Yeah,it was ES secret and weakness but she is Tan weakness because of his feelings so that's how i read his words..to back off and let him take care of her..."you want me to shut up about her secret,you stay away from her and let be her protector"...Even if he sounded cool in the way that he wanted to actually protect someone maybe for the 1st time(as his character) it was at the same time funny because if his dear daddy knew that he likes a low class he will be in the same as Tan is or even worse,he told Tan he will protect everything but i don't think he could stand to his dad at the moment because he is still dominated by him and his fear...so i see that he had a grudge on Tan because he left and puts the blame on him for not meeting his mom for the last time,those 5 minutes that Tan left in place of admiting he is the one at fault..i guess it's more easy to put the blame on someone else and hate him than to live with the pain that he is the one who is wrong(bear the crown)...i also saw signs after Tan told him about what he lost for wanting to win him and not do the same mistake again,so i hope YD will take a step ahead and not 2 back as a character in the next episode...and yeah,YD has a very unique way of threatening,especially ES that doesn't know him as Tan does,even trying to bound with her and sadly for him she doesn't make things easy for him at all...just like after the crossroad scene were she cried he actually tried to make her feel better and take her to distract her but he couldn't convey it properly

@adlyn13 Thanks dear for refering my Youngie as mine. From the beginning he's already mine dear. Although his heart already fell to eunsang, i'm still with him dear. :X

@hnin wintnaing thanks dear for cheering me up. I already got 27 spam since i was spazzing in heirs. It looks like they gave me an earlier cristmast present :D

Just got to watch ep 12 finally and OMG Talk about DRAMA, this episode HAD it. KT I am so extremely proud of you, you keep stealing my heart over and over again.  Writer-nim thank you for creating such an AWESOME character  ^:)^
AND THAT LAST SCENE... OMO THAT LAST SCENE, I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH IT AFFECTED ME, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HEARTRENDINGLY BRILLIANT AND BEAUTIFULLY ACTED. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  =(( =(( =(( 

This couple just kills me.

Edit: When KT's dad hit him I said some things I know can NEVER be said on soompi but if words and stare could kill that ole man would have died a million deaths in just a matter of seconds. >:) >:) >:)How dare he hits Tanny X( X( X( 

Guest prosperity

adamfever said: prosperity said: Miky88 said: I'm starting to think that Tan will tell HS first that HJ is/was Won girlfriend when she will become a teacher at Jeguk High and learn that his freind is in love with her..i'm also curious about his stand because he will be between his now close friend and his brother i'm sure he wants both to be happy,so will he take one side or just watch from a distance..i bet HS will come to him to talk and i bet it will be hard for Tan to give a advice knowing that he may hurt his bro..hope they will show this aspect as well...as much as i like the mains i would want to see more about the other characters as the possible trio Won&HJ&HS...I felt real sorry for Won but i would kinda like that Hj will fell for HS,it would be an intresting approch and show that some must bear the choices or lack of them...Now that that path would be more easy for her with a mom like Hyo Shin's and that she is his teacher at least till he graduates(not much actually),but HS seems to be more clear into his upcoming plan of rebeling and cutting family ways than Won will be in a long time

Guest Spring Andrew

Crying again, crying again, my love who I loved like my own life
Crying again, crying again, I try to steady my heart and hold it in but love is crying again 

someone need to make MV n eng sub this song.. I ONLY see Esp sub :((