[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Err.. these r my thoughts after watching ep 11 and 12...

1. Kim Won is not a good president. He can't even protect his woman..how can he protect his company? -_-; I'm sure KW knows it too, thats y he worries bout KT. 

2. I don't think Daddy Kim is transferring any shares to KT. I think he transfered the shares to his own name to keep his position as the biggest shareholder. I dunno why KW chose to trust that lady.. -_-;

3. I think YD felt guilty doing those stuff he did to ES after he found out about her situation. TT_TT

3. Im curious what YD will do now... cause the last time YD appeared in EP12 was at the golf course where KT told him he have some other bigger things to take care of. By YD's expression, I think YD knows that KT is gonna risk something for ES (?)

4. I think R and KT's engagement is over now? I think KT would have accepted and like Rachel if he's not an illegitimate child. At the airport, it seems like he wanted to hug her back but stops himself. He's crazy over ES now though..too bad...

5. Is ES still staying at Bona's place? I thought she's only staying for 1 day..but seems like she stayed there for a few days. It seems like CY doesn't know? I wonder why Bona didn't tell him? Hmmm....

6. I think daddy Kim doesnt like HJ cause of something else..not cause of her social status.

7. How come daddy haven't do anything bout ES? Im sure he knows everything already. I REALLY hope he's not gonna do anything to ES though....

Can't wait for the ending...lol =P Any spoilers pls?

The last end was so sad. 

I don't know what KT's crying mean. 
I thought that KT and ES's crying mean that their relationship is over.
I hope that i am wrong

KT cried because of the hurt and chaos that he just caused at home (revealing his illegitimacy to RH & her mum, defying his dad, getting slapped twice, and seeing his mum cry and suffer because of their situation). It was a big thing that he did back there.

So he came to ES for comfort and started crying because he was overwhelmed with what just happened at home. ES cried because she saw all the sadness and suffering on his face.

@oha123
i can't wait to see next episodes, it's possible daddy kim has been buying share for himself and put it under others name to deceive R's mom and YD's dad but i have a feeling he has been buying them for KT because he has this fair- to-my-two-sons trait, if he gives it to KW at 18 he'll do the same to KT.
give it KT is the same to own it anyway since they are family.

I feel so sorry for YD in this ep. When he followed ES just wanna comfort her... The 1st thing that she talked to him was about her concern if KT was already left ... When he met KT.. he was asked if ES cried a lot... If I were him ... I would feel so down... Who am I ???? :(

Srry... I think I can keep talking about this ep. until next Wed. :))

I cannot love cheesy and jealousy KT more than this... He is super duper cute with his ES :x I laugh every time when I think about his cheesy words and his jealousy max towards (not even can be candidate) YD...

I am thankful to all actors in the Heirs... I enjoy this moments with you guys in this thread a lot... I am thankful to all actors because we gather here bcus of love...some of us love YD ... some love KT... some love ES... some love BN ... CY... R... moms... and so on... (I am learning to be cheesy Yoyoo just like my idol :\"> )

cant believe... only one more month to go... but if this drama has 50 ep. I am sure I ll be fired..

I am so addicted to this drama... and also here... :))

The cast of 'Heirs' are all smiles in BTS photos
ZEA-Hyungsik-choi-jin-hyuk_1384500052_af

'Heirs' treated fans to more BTS photos!
The BTS photos released on the 15th show Choi Jin Hyuk (Kim Won), ZE:A's Hyungsik (Jo Myung Soo), Kim Ji Won (Rachel Yoo), Kang Ha Neul (Lee Hyo Shin), Kim Mi Kyung (Cha Eun Sang's mother), Yoon Son Ha (Rachel's mother), and Choi Won Young (Chan Young's father) noticeably enjoying their time on set.
A rep commented, "Although the characteristic atmosphere of 'Heirs' which features various characters could have fizzled out, the young to middle-aged actors put to rest any worries by displaying their perfect teamwork as they formed a close bond with each other. We ask that you show a lot of love for 'Heirs' which is filled with the actors' passion."
Catch 'Heirs' every Wednesday and Thursday!
allkpop.com/article/2013/11/heirs-cast-all-smiles-bts-photos#axzz2kiRg0wyZ

@oha123 that's what i've been thinking about after i saw KT rebelling. will he? i need episode 13-20 right now. lol

by the way anybody know how many percentage the kims have in jeguk?
they need at least 50% to run jeguk's management without others interference.

@Spring Andrew About the rating in last 1 minute... I noticed that this week, Heirs started airing late by 5 min for both ep. It should start 22 (K. time) but it started at 22:05... different from other weeks which Heirs started exactly at 22.

I guess Secret ended before the Heirs... so ppl might watch the Heirs after that... really last min.

Something I'm curious - There's plenty of "love" in the lyrics: Love is the moment; Love is feelings, Love is my pain. But Tan and ES have never said they "love" (sarang) each other (not that I'm aware of). The word of choice has always been "Like" (joa). Knowing the writer is so deliberate with her words, I'm thinking this is done on purpose. The question is why? :-/
Side note: There was a first in ep. 12 - first time Im Joo Eun and Lee Min-ho were on screen together. I liked that scene a lot. The tone was relaxed and contemplative. It's amazing how a scene that lasted for only a few minutes can clarify some misunderstandings. That scene played out like a synopsis of another story. 

Guest Spring Andrew

@SpringAndrew About the rating in last 1 minute... I noticed that this week, Heirs started airing late by 5 min for both ep. It should start 22 (K. time) but it started at 22:05... different from other weeks which Heirs start started exactly at 22. I guess Secret ended before the Heirs... so ppl might watch the Heirs after that... really last min.

Problems of a Heirs fan, coming home and seeing that the Extended Edition of the Hobbit arrived in the mail.  :-SS Wanting to watch all the extras and commentary of the Hobbit immediately but....episode 12 was just so damn good that I want to see it again and again...why was this episode just sooo awesome, I've been waiting for the Hobbit for months!! This drama has ruined my priorities... ~X(
....damn it...I want to see Kim Tan cry again...Heirs wins!   :\">
(New name for Saturday = the day before SBS hopefully uploads a preview for episode 13 or I will go crazy)

I am so thankful Love Is The Moment didn't play in Episode 12. 
Hallelujah. 

And, PSH and LMH surreal acting got me emotional too. Although the episodes are somehow being hardcore drama, it's still worth watching because we get to see how good actors and actresses they all are. Basing on the turn out of events, Kim Eun Sook has a lot in store for us on next eps! I just hope we get to see a softer side of YD. All the boy needs is love and understanding. Someone just give it to him already! It would be really good if ES will be the one to witness YD in his weakest state. If that will happen, YD might be more in-love with her and needless to say, more YD-KT fight. I'd be lying if I will say those collar grabbing scenes are not hot! :))

guadi said: Something I'm curious - There's plenty of "love" in the lyrics: Love is the moment; Love is feelings, Love is my pain. But Tan and ES have never said they "love" (sarang) each other (not that I'm aware of). The word of choice has always been "Like" (joa). Knowing the writer is so deliberate with her words, I'm thinking this is done on purpose. The question is why? :-/