[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ES got big time scolding from KT's mum. She almost cries and just says sorry. KT got scolding from his dad regarding the punching incident at school. They both got out of the rooms at the same time after the scolding and KT asks ES what his mum said..

KT is now in his room and thinks about all his times with ES in the U.S and when he hugged her. ES sets her alarm even earlier so she can avoid KT.

Next day, KT is at school even earlier than her and sits at the school bench while waiting. LOL..

ES is at her locker taking out her books and her phone rings. It's YD. She doesn't pick up. YD appears behind her. He is quite creepy!

There is a note at the noticeboard. It's the note ES wrote and pasted on the college back in the U.S. That was really sweet. KT actually saw the note she wrote and took it with him.

Lee Hyo Shin saw Hyun Joo eating ramyun at a store ...he sends a text to
Now they are in his room for tutoring
Hyo Shin asked her if she ate (I think 'coz my korean is 0.5 % lol )
He gets so close to her and smells her mouth LOOOL and tells her that she ate ramyun ....so , no kiss scene
LOL LOL LOL

@oheheli Congrats, chinggu for getting out of jail. Hope the tofu from @stucked was delicious; :D Sorry I am not recapping but I'll try to translate some parts. First it is confirmed that Chairman sent ES to that school because he wanted her to hear from a 100 people why she can't be with KT. He said this to CY's dad.