[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

kimsunsun

said:

[News] Park Shin Hye, Minhyuk, and Hyungsik take pictures in their 'Heirs' uniforms

On October 30, Minhyuk updated CNBLUE's official Twitter with, "Whether it's because people look alike... if they love each other, childhood friends Eun Sang and Chan Young look good together. Eun Sang, never admit defeat. To the heirs! Everyone, I will make sure to check whether you watch the seventh and eighth episodes of 'Heirs'."

He uploaded a large picture collage of himself with 'Heirs' co-star Park Shin Hye.  In these pictures, they are wearing their uniforms and striking cute poses together, looking like real childhood friends.

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-park-shin-hye-minhyuk-and-hyungsik.html

Minhyuk talked about Bo Na in his recent interview

[sTARCAST] Self-exploring Questions – Kang Min-hyuk

Kang Min-hyuk, who took time out of his busy schedules to take the test ‘Self-exploring Questions’, carefully wrote down answers by checking the twice. We could find that he is actually a sensitive and thorough person even though he looks like a little brother who likes to play tricks in the drama. The following is Kang Min-hyuk’s test paper with traces of him correcting his answers over and over.

1. Select who are closest to your ideal type among the characters that you acted with as a counterpart (multiple answers possible).

Example: Bang Mal-suk of ‘My Husband Got a Family’, Eun Chae-ryeong of ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl’, Lee Bo-na of ‘The Heirs’, Cha Eun-sang of ‘The Heirs, Han Hee-ju of ‘You’ve Fallen for Me’

Intention of the question: Which character does Kang Min-hyuk, who said that his ideal type is actress Kim Tae-hee, like? The question intends to find out whom he is most attracted to among the characters that he has acted with as a counterpart since the film ‘Acoustic’ of 2010.

Answer: Lee Bo-na of ‘The Heirs’

"Bo-na may look self-centered and baby-like, but she is very frank and ambitious character." Kang Min-hyuk picked Lee Bo-na (Jung Soo-jung) of ‘The Heirs’ as a character closest to his ideal type.

In the drama, Bo-na, who only loves Chan-yeong (Kang Min-hyuk), becomes grouchy when Chan-yeong does not pay attention to her even for a minute. She has a kid-like innocence. Kang Min-hyuk said, “Bo-na acts so cute that I want to take care of her like a little sister.” He says that he values being frank more than being coy.

5. Make a four-line poem with ‘Chan-yeong Bo-na’.

Intention of the question: He says that the names of the characters have special meanings to him. We suggested him to make a four-line poem with ‘Chan-yeong’ and ‘Bo-na’.

Answer: Chan: Chan-yeong says,

Yeong: Forever

Bo: Bo-na,

Na: Let’s live with me… Please give a lot of love to ‘The Heirs’.

Making a four-line poem must have been hard for him like others who faced the question in ‘Self-exploring Questions’ before. He thought long and hard while correcting his answers several times. His answer was full of cuteness like Kang Min-hyuk’s usual image. Like the message sent to his girlfriend Bo-na in ‘The Heirs’, will they be able to keep the romantic relationship forever

on Woobin and Minho

About Kim Woo-bin and Lee Min-ho that he met through ‘The Heirs’, he said, "They are cool guys. They are tall and good actors.” He said that his skin is brighter than that of Lee Min-ho, who got a sunburn when he filmed a surfing scene in the U.S.

#parts not related are omitted

Written by Jang Seo-yun (TenAsia)

Source: here

Guest mystisith

StaRiX said:

kimsunsun

said:

[News] Park Shin Hye, Minhyuk, and Hyungsik take pictures in their 'Heirs' uniforms

On October 30, Minhyuk updated CNBLUE's official Twitter with, "Whether it's because people look alike... if they love each other, childhood friends Eun Sang and Chan Young look good together. Eun Sang, never admit defeat. To the heirs! Everyone, I will make sure to check whether you watch the seventh and eighth episodes of 'Heirs'."

He uploaded a large picture collage of himself with 'Heirs' co-star Park Shin Hye.  In these pictures, they are wearing their uniforms and striking cute poses together, looking like real childhood friends.

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-park-shin-hye-minhyuk-and-hyungsik.html

In ep7, YD told ES

-(in convenience store) why are you always sleeping in places like that?This makes me want to protect you.

-(in school)why there are many knights beside you?

This makes me want to compete with them.

What is the real intention of YD?

What about u guys?