[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I totally agree that when it comes to brain work, YD is not on the same wavelength as KT.

As for YD & Rachel, I prefer YD to end the serie alone. I just don't think that Rachel can possibly contribute to making YD a better person. She herself doesn't have any of that qualities, so how can The help him? If they end up together, he will most likely become an even bigger bully in a bigger field as an adult.

As for KT & ES, I hope they can study abroad together. Of course this time it's his choice.

apologies if this was posted previously, but between my last visit to this thread and now, there are over one thousand replies. ^^.. 
episode 7 text preview최영도와 함께 있는 은상을 오해한 탄이는 왜 만났냐며 성질을 내고 은상은 그런 둘의 관계가 궁금해진다. 라헬은 갑작스레 가족사진을 찍자는 엄마의 말에 영도를 찾아간다. 한편 김원은 자신을 반갑게 맞이하는 탄이에게 차갑고 내정하게 대하는데...

translation:

Misunderstanding ES being with YD, T angrily asks her why they were together; and ES gets curious about the their relationship. After her mom suddenly says to take a family portrait, RH goes to see YD. Meanwhile, Won acts coldly towards T who greets him warmly.

class="entry-title"[Drama News] Kim Woo Bin and Kim Ji Won Ready for an Engagement Photoshoot in The Heirs Posted in Drama News by La Petite

photo 4e48eeb0jw1ea0urqufe4j20p00gogpp_zps6ed6c3ce.jpg

A new week so a new set of stills will be released till Wednesday! First up this week, we have the step-siblings Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) and Yoo Rachel (Kim Ji Won). Unfortunately they aren’t suited/dressed up for their engagement but for their parents, LOL. They look good together but… sad in the stills. I do wonder if both had a heart-to-heart real talk about their issues in regards to their parents’ getting together.

Continue reading NO LOGO stills in http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/

beside KimTan-Eunsang couple i'm also shipping Chanyoung-Bona couple. i just think they are so cute n normal so far....
hqdefault.jpg

*** I'M FREAKING LOVE THIS SCENE, WISHING THAT THEY HAVE SOME CUTE PECK RIGHT AFTER. BUT THEY ARE SCHOOL KIDS, KISSING MIGHT BE A LIL OVERDOING...KIKIKIKI*****