[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

NEWBIE HERE! STILL NEED HELP! GOMAPSEUMNIDA :D

This far, I still love this drama since few month before the premiere broadcast.
Up till episode 6, I saw a lot of criticism about "bullying" scene from YD and the gank. I also didn't like it. I hope YD can slowly change his attitude.. he's already interested ES, isn't? And many people said KT was too passive, I think his role from the beginning has been like that. But in his passive, now he starts over-protective to ES,  and they said 'too much'.

Okay.. I won't judge what people judge the character's in the drama, because I may judge too. I hope if KT and YD will really fight for ES, it can change their attitude.. YD reduce his "bully" hobby, and KT can be more active and show many other expression than 'just be quite' and 'helping ES by his silence'.

I love CY-ES friendship.. he's really care about ES. I just heard about an issue if CY probably leave ES someday, I don't want that. And for KT's father, I won't think negative about him. I just wanna see how the next episodes show us. See the rating, raising in every-episode.
KEEP GOING!
:x

Youtube is legal.  However,  the content owners and licensed sites are very vigilant in monitoring Youtube to find their 'property'.  At which time, they demand Youtube to delete the video.

There have been cases where the videos were deleted minutes after it was uploaded.  And, the YT account of the uploader could be terminated, too.  :-<

omg

i love the way he talked about his big brother :x

actually it,s true ,when u have a hyun no matter how mean he act towards u , there will be time he will protect u like no one ever did

tumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o7_500.gif

[Yesterday TV] ‘The Heirs’ Lee Min-ho·Park Shin-hye, more than good looking :tumblr_inline_mv7uwv2hpA1rbgmdm.jpg

[OSEN=Kang Seo-jung] ‘The Heirs’ Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye tantalizing viewers with their subtle emotional acts. First, they garner attention with their superior looks tall and slim. But if you look closer, their subtle and natural acting talent awes everyone.

Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye stars in SBS Wed/Thur drama ‘The Heirs’(writer Kim Eun-sook, director Kang Shin-hyo) as Kingdom group inheritor Kim Tan who seems like he has everything but also embraces pain and the poor inheritor Cha Eun-sang who fiercely confronts her tough reality.

The two gives a natural smile on one’s face just by looking at their perfect visuals. However, viewers are awed by their even more talented acting skills.

Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye each debuted for 7 years and 10 years, starring in numerous dramas across genres. Lee Min-ho started out with ‘Sharp’ followed by ‘Nonstop5’, ‘Personal Taste’, ‘Faith’, ‘City Hunter’ and Park Shin-hye starred in ‘Stairway To Heaven’, ‘You’re Beautiful’, ‘Heartstrings’, ‘Don’t Worry, It’s a Ghost’, ‘Love Manipulation: Cyrano’, ‘Miracle in Cell No. 7’ and so on. The two starred in across genres including miniseries, one-act play, sitcoms, films and so on.

Not short acting experience make them shine in ‘The Heirs’. Lee Min-ho shows his scar with mellow sad puppy eyes, hurt from his half brother Kim Won(Choi Jin-hyuk). Although he is 27 years old in real life, he is not awkward acting as eighteen years. He is pulling at one’s heartstrings as he acts as a teenager who arouse maternal instinct.

In episode 6 aired on 24th he made the viewers feel sorry for him when he accidently met his half brother Kim Won in a Kingdom Group party. He showed Kim Tan who felt terrible for his older brother.

Park Shin-hye also shows her character’s harsh situation realistically. In front of her mother, she express her sorrows, when with Ki-ae(Kim Sung-ryoung) she knows how to polish apples, in front of Kim Tan and Young-do(Kim Woo-bin) she acts strong. Overall, she is delivering her character Cha Eun-sang with subtle solid experienced acting skill.

In episode 6, Cha Eun-sang transferred to Kingdom highschool. She is not only shocked when she witness Young-do bullying but also suffers from the fact she has mix in with the riches.

With long time experiences, Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye is shining their characters in ‘The Heirs’ as they are highly expected to show deadly passionate romance.

kangsj@osen.co.kr
<Photo Credit> SBS ‘The Heirs’
Cr & Source :
http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=1772986
Thanks to : http://chemiking-leeminho.tumblr.com/

I am very impressed at LMH's staring/gazing skill in this drama so far. I don't think he has stared that much in his previous works (tell me if he did). The special thing is none of his stares is the same, but they are all telling, expressive and intensive in different ways. I am wondering if he has to practice a lot to master the skill... but wait, did he say somewhere that he tried not to over-rehearse as that may make the scene look un-natural. or does he have a very good mentor who can teach him about different stares and how to emote inner emotion through them, or is it just mere talent?

I also like to point out LMH was an even better YD in boys over flowers. He was mean but also very adorable even from the beginning. I can't say the same for YD at the moment. I'm hoping to see a likable side to him in the next episode. I liked him in previous episodes when he was sincere and nice to his friends. I really like that side of him. However, in episode 5-6, he's a complete bully, arrogant and demeaning to others. I actually wouldn't mind shipping him with Rachel but I don't think they have anything to offer each other as a person. They are both downright mean and nasty. If they have kids together, I would feel very sorry for their kids. It would be another cycle of their parents.

maris1 said: Since Shinhye knows Taekwondo well. Her character may take up that as an elective. But then she learned deep sea diving for her drama ' Don't Worry I Am A Ghost' . She actually did it herself. Keeping her love for learning new skills I won't be surprised to hear that she is learning to play golf. Actually, she knows enough of sports to be the real chaebol/heiress.........fencing, skateboarding, Taekwondo, etc

The real problem is her (ES) not having enough money

@liltash85 Lee Min-ho already have played the character like Youngdo in BOF and was hugely successful in that. I don't think he need to learn from KWB(who is playing it in his own style and is good).

Lee Min-ho can do intense stare if he wants too. Exhibit A, B, C (all fans taken of the same sequence recently), but Kim Tan is not the intense type yet. I maybe crazy but if you watch Heirs in HD (720p or above), you'll see more of the nuances in his expressions. I agree they make him gaze too much in this show. But I really like the way they style him in this show - with golden brown colored hair, his plucked eyebrows also give off more delicate features befitting of who Tan is as a character. He's not perfect in this show; there were moments when I wanted a bit more, especially in Ep. 1, which he looked a bit lethargic. 
Kim Woo-bin's Young-do is interesting, but since I don't have the hot for him, I can't find any appeal in Young-do yet. YD is nothing like Gu Jun-pyo in my opinion. GJP was a child bully; there were a lot of immature undercurrents in his personalities - a little pouts here and there, shifted innocent eyes. Whereas Young-do is the adult bully. He doesn't have a typical 18 year old characteristics to me yet. He speaks and acts like an adult, and that's why that bullying scene was really a bit uncomfortable to watch because all I saw was an adult bullying a kid. I'm hoping KES will soften him up a little bit, make him 18 in traits. If she can give Tan child-like loneliness, I'm sure she can add some teenage elements in Young-do too. After all, Heirs is still a show about teenagers, despite "the sexy wicked and passionate" tagline :) 
One more critique - KWB should rein in his excessive use of raised eyebrows and dilated pupils. Sometimes his acting is slightly over the top, i.e. the angry phone call scene to Rachel in ep. 3 and that bullying scene in the hallway. He's more effective at expressing dominance and fear when he doesn't do too much in his facial expressions like when he greets Tan for the first time, and that whole washing dishes and greeting KHN's character at the hotel; in those scenes he did really well. One thing I'm really looking forward to is watching him fall in love because I have yet to watch him act as a character in love; so that would be something new for me to see :)

Lastly, I was very impressed with Park Shin-hye's performance in that hallway bullying scene. She really did it so well. I didn't get any chill from watching YD, but all the fear I got was transmitted by her. So when I saw her trembling, I felt uncomfortable for her.