[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMO!! Is it true that ES would be transfered from her old school into Je Guk School with KT daddy's help?? Wae?? Does KT ask his father to do so? Or.. ES mother asks him to do so, because she has another secret weapon? But what for? Chairman Kim must have a reason.. What is it?

That's why she cries on the fifth ep preview, she looks so upset with her life, moving into Je Guk house and then now moving into Je Guk school..

crazy9drama.wordpress.com

I do really can't wait for next episode..

BXLFd0-CEAAUfVa.jpg
Cr as tagged

Guest myhepyending

park shin hye list of endorsements/music videos/films/dramas so far:

Guest sullifish

wow...its tomorrow day for heirs ep 5..i cant wait anymore chingu...the cliffhanger episode 4 that they will meet again each other in the same house?? how will cha eun sang react when she see kim tan?? i love to see when kim tan picked up cha eun sang in the school..24 hours remaining...i just wait at home and wait and wait..crazy

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mv2e9c6KSO1sdwvhto1_500.jpg

기다리기 힘들죠…? 힛ㅡ 이거보면서 달래요. 멍뭉이와 흰둥이의 초딩놀이~ 우린 추워서 벌써 패딩 꺼내입었어요ㅠㅅ ㅠ 새벽촬영은 너무너무 추워요 훌쩍..

Translation by wtheol

"You’ve been waiting for a long time eh..? Heee- look at this for the time being. Puppy and small white puppy, childish games ~ It’s freezing here, already put on thick layers. So cold and shooting til the crack of dawn. Sniffles.."

P.S : I am so curious how many pictures Shin Hye actually have in her phone ;))  Must be tons of selcas with other casts and staff. Hope she could update her twitter more often ~ :xYD and ES  meets at  " convenience store" again~Indeed live up to their nickname" convenience store" couple.

Guest destinii23

ES's beauty in drinking water. HA. So that's her secret weapon!
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr as tagged
Need to practice drinking water prettily~ 
@jjsweeter0211 Sorry to unquote your post, but the rule says no quoting of pictures x.x &it wouldn't make sense without the pictures as reference..