[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sullifish

THE ENDING REALLY!!!!!!!KT Hug MH and ES see both of them , MH call ES not to go
THE PREVIEW REALLY MAKE ME CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!>..wow MH and ES lived together in same house...lol
really hope ep 3 rating will up...its more interesting now

The funny part is that till he heards his mom telling him that a girl leaves with him he thinks he imagining her all over the place =)) a la Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden type...and yeah one of those 2 if not both S4 and Note 3...i saw that Note 3 has a different cover than S4 so it's more easy to figure it out...

The saddest thing about this episode is KT telling ES that the person at the almond farm is the person he loves the most in the world.
OMG... poor poor Tan. Idiot Won who thinks Tan is a threat when Tan only wants his brother's love. 

:(( :(( :((

Guest jjsweeter0211

It's nearly half past three in the morning here, I am secretly enjoy reading the recaps and everyone's posts while working on my projects " feeling guilty but happy"Really appreciated all the live updates !~ :*
It's getting better and better!~ Can't wait for tomorrow's episode .Hugs to all >:D<
tumblr_inline_mr6rmlel281qz4rgp.gif

The funny part is that till he heards his mom telling him that a girl leaves with him he thinks he imagining her all over the place =)) a la Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden type...
and yeah one of those 2 if not both S4 and Note 3...i saw that Note 3 has a different cover than S4 so it's more easy to figure it out...

@Miky88 yup, I definitely see writer kim dropping hints of SG and AGD here and there. It's these things that are so predictable about her writing, yet, I've learned from watching her dramas that there's always more in store than you think. She knows exactly how to throw in surprises, something I admire about her writing.

wow that was some cliffhanger!! totally unexpected, I just loved it that he is thinking on CES felt bad for YR that must have been totally humiliating.... I can't wait till the subs come I saw it live but some things are definitely lost there.. Like I would like to know what happen when YR sat with CY and ES and KT and I think she was mostly being insulting but can't say for sure... in the previews!! ES is living in the same place as KT!!! that was totally great I am hoping for lots of skinship!