[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest lianurmalasari

Epi 3 Kim Tan & Rachel met EunSang & CanYoung on the street sit together. Sure have jealous scene.

cr : tag @jominzjeon via Leeminho_Heirs

BWdPICUCAAA0JC-.jpg:large

Guest destinii23

I really love how we gather here for some relief for our Heirs withdrawal symptoms!!  :x :x
& all the speculations and reading behind the lines!!! That's really what makes watching a drama as it goes on interesting! So many possibilities as it progresses, instead of jumping straight into the next episode and knowing ultimately what happens!
So.. in a way, our waiting is a blessing ;)Absence makes the heart fonder anyway~ :P
I noticed YD's little moment when KT's name was called out as well! I thought it was an expression of.. thinking back to the good old days. Instead of lashing out like BN, he has that thoughtful sad little smile. I think what this means is that, he actually wants his bromance back. Back before KT confided, he thought he could rely on him, seeing his logic about the strong and powerful. But due to his confession, everything he thought of their friendship changed, and this in some way, became a sort of betrayal. So maybe, when he falls for ES, his way of thinking would change, and therefore, the way he thought about his friendship with KT will also change. Then, let's bring out the fun and heart wrecking part of a real love triangle. 
I'm really looking forward to CY and ES!! I love how they can bring their friendship from off-screen to on-screen and bring it up a few notches. &how CY would stand in the KT-ES love line, especially with him knowing very well about KT's history (especially from BN's point of view). I love how KT would feel so anxious about their close comfort with each other, in ways like BN is feeling, just not so.. ehh.. expressed in whiny and b***y ways.
I think PSH really expressed CES really well. I love how she is very real and imperfect. & how she shows the teenager that ES is. Of course we feel bad for ES's mother who has a daughter who lashes at her,is embarrassed about her being mute, and feeling ashamed of having to eat food that is unwanted. But we have to think from ES's point of view, and age-mindset as well. We have all felt discontented and uncomfortable with our parents' ways sometimes, and we express it in ways that are not pleasant. It's very normal at that time.

Guest sandralopez

BWeB9cmCEAAKdpV.jpg[sBS 다시보기] *SBS TV BEST, 콘팅 Best, Bsst clip, 실시간 인기 다운로드* #상속자들 #박신혜
@PSH_Supporters 
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/review_index.jsp
and @jjsweeter0211 in a picture is park shin hye with a script but she doesn't let you see the number. and the other photo is hyungsik with the script of the episode 6. :)

Guest sandralopez

tumblr_mul41n2mbu1siqvhio1_500.jpgPark Shin Hye"Lively angled hands to the finger tips..ㅋㅋ Yoo Rachel~  You bad girl~~  but more than that, she’s the cute and lovely JiWonie ♥ From flower girls to the playful unnie expressions..ㅋㅋ"
cr: the-inheritors

That Arirang world seem clueless even though they are supposed to talk about Korean drama they have not really studied up or watched enough dramas to make such bad comments that show their ignorance. Seriously if you are doing a show know your subject matter please. They are making the very common mistake a person new to Korean drama would make and their lack of knowledge of the popularity of the stars is disturbing. Plus have they even read up on what the writer of this show herself said about the comparison to Boys over Flowers. Superficial comparisons between the initial typecasting is truly a poor way to make a point. Disgraceful.

Mangoberrie said: I get this feeling that CYD will make life hard for CES like how Goo JunPyo made life hard for Geum JanDi, but will develop feelings for her feisty attitude. I won't be surprised if she retaliates a few times and somehow triggers that one emotion that makes him click with her. Although he may bully her to begin with since he is getting back at Kim Tan, but ultimately, what better way then to try and steal your enemy's one true love? 
As for the scene with CES between CYD and KT, it's like she's the mouse between two cats. The only thing is, she doesn't recognise herself as their "game".