[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

love the main couple totally adorable!! KT is intense and I love that the episode is showing how he gradually is falling for her totally GREAT! and ES is great too definitely love the sass psh has put into her character!! totally love both of them.
As for all the negative comments people if you don't like it don't watch don't ruin it for all of us that LOVE IT!

waaaah the preview.. geee i hate the very last part Kim Tan holding Rachels hand while walking to the restaurant where ES and Chanyoung are... uhhh i felt so jealous... but im so happy cause hmm i guess KT has something on ES  that he act that way...

The Last Scene...

At the movie theatre while Kim Tan is translating parts of the movie to Eun Sang, he turns around and says to her...

Kim Tan : I met a girl yesterday. Her name is Cha Eun Sang

Eun Sang : How do you know my name?

Kim Tan : You've piqued my interest and that's probably because I've come to like you....

P.S. Haven't been on this forum for quite a while but thanks for sharing all the snippets of information about the drama and as always it's a delight reading everyone's posts. Though I've to say I do enjoy being a silent reader and a lurker thus far too... :)

love the main couple totally adorable!!

As for all the negative comments people if you don't like it don't watch don't ruin it for all of us that LOVE IT!

@Claudia_Ximena

WORDS!!!! I agree with you. If they don't like, but why bother to watch it and even make comments?

Guest prosperity

sweetandsimpleutterings said: I enjoyed the second episode, even though the lagging drove me nuts. I'll download and watch again later.
Episode 3 preview looks good too but... I'm sorry, I'm trying not to be snarky, but really KWB's hair.... he's doing judo and It Doesn't Move. Wtf kinda hair product is that in there that he gets flipped and it's in the EXACT same position. I'm going to try to refrain from additional snarkiness because he really is an awesome actor but that stylist needs to be *fired.* 

@briseis - 
I hadn't thought of that because I don't know these two actress's at all (I've never seen them in anything) and I didn't want to get into bashing any of the cast...however, you are correct that Sul in SG wasn't like that and I never felt overly annoyed or disgusted with her character at all! Hmmm...great point. 
The whole "mean" girls thing is very prevalent in American TV right now too and I'm just over it. :-L
Thank you so much to everyone who did live recap and posted pictures! >:D<  I really enjoyed today's episode too and look forward to next week. 

Guest texashot

@peaches_2280, thank you for translating the conversation between KT and ES in the cinema.  And thank you everyone doing the recap and post pictures.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday to come for episode 3.

Guest sweetandsimpleutterings

prosperity said: sweetandsimpleutterings said: I enjoyed the second episode, even though the lagging drove me nuts. I'll download and watch again later.
Episode 3 preview looks good too but... I'm sorry, I'm trying not to be snarky, but really KWB's hair.... he's doing judo and It Doesn't Move. Wtf kinda hair product is that in there that he gets flipped and it's in the EXACT same position. I'm going to try to refrain from additional snarkiness because he really is an awesome actor but that stylist needs to be *fired.* 

oooh the rating.. hmmm I guess the Secret has more ahjuma fans that they control the remote at home so the young HEIR fans watch through computers etc.. thats just a guess.... if only im there in S. Korea i will fight for my right to onw the remote control.. i will buy my own remote.. bwahaha thats me and my sister do when we were younger..lol