[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

The Heirs Episode 1 Review: Park Shin Hye is Shocked That Yoon Jin Seo Has Been Living a Life Full of Lies class="post-title"The Heirs Episode 1 Review: Park Shin Hye is Shocked That Yoon Jin Seo Has Been Living a Life Full of Lies

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 39 views Oct 9, 2013

In the first episode of The Heirs, Cha Eun Sang(played by Park Shin Hye) was shocked to find out that her sister(played by Yoon Jin Seo) has been living a life full of lies in America.

Eun Sang and her mother were living a difficult life in Korea earning money to support Eun Sang’s sister in America. Then one day, they heard that she was getting married, and Eun Sang went to visit her to America for the first time. However, when she arrived, she found out that her sister was living with an alcoholic, and that she has never studied in college.

Eun Sang rushed to the restaurant her sister was working at. There, she saw her sister serving guests who were sexually harassing her. She yelled at her, “Is this college? You came all the way here to pay drinks for that alcoholic? You should have met a good man, you stupid richard simmons!” However, her sister went through Eun Sang’s luggage, took money out, and left. Eun Sang felt betrayed and cried.    http://koreandrama.com/the-heirs-episode-1-review-park-shin-hye-is-shocked-that-yoon-jin-seo-has-been-living-a-life-full-of-lies/

Guest mystisith

LOL. Whoever the subber is, let the faster win. In a few hours the video will be uploaded subbed on the usual (legal or not so legal) streaming sites and everyone will be able to see his/her drama quietly. No big deal for the viewers really... Just a question of $$ for the other people involved.

What I can say regarding LMH's english is LET'S JUST GET OVER IT BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL BE BACK IN KOREA AND THAT MEANS NO MORE ENGLISH. :D Spread love. Stop hating or i'll burn your house down while you sleep. Kidd! :)>- :))

The Heirs Episode 1 Review: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye’s First Encounter “You Wanna Come Over to My Place?” class="post-title"The Heirs Episode 1 Review: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye’s First Encounter “You Wanna Come Over to My Place?”

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 19 views Oct 9, 2013

In the first episode of The Heirs, Kim Tan(played by Lee Min Ho) and Cha Eun Sang(played by Park Shin Hye) had their special, first encounter.

Previously, Tan helped Eun Sang out from getting arrested by the police, and drove her to her sister’s house. However, when Eun Sang rang the doorbell, no one answered. As she decided to wait, Tan said, “You really don’t know how it’s like at night here in America? Why would your sister be at home when she ran away with your money?” However, Eun Sang said, “No. She will come back.”

Tan gave up and drove away. Then a street gang came along and started to hit on her. Eun Sang was frightened and walked away. Just then, Tan returned and asked, “You wanna come over to my place?” http://koreandrama.com/the-heirs-episode-1-review-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hyes-first-encounter-you-wanna-come-over-to-my-place/

Hello Heiress :Seriously 1st Episode is Awesome :)>- :x Really I enjoy Every Character In this drama 
LMH: really cute , Gentleman and Very rich of course If I were Shin Hye I will Jump in this car before he questioning me hahahahaa 
:))
PSH : My Sweetheart you always amaze me I loved what you done to the workers in bike Shop hahah good 
:)>-
KWB ;; Actually No Comment , You melted me Like Ice Cream 
:x :-*
KJW: I want your Closet and really you amazed me 
;)
Krystal & KMH : both so cute and I find Krystal 's character not annoying but she has something we don't know yet , KMH and His father really cute doing the dinner with each other wearing those cute aprons hohoho
:x
Kim Won : His sadness make him Like that and I want to know why??
The mothers :
CES's  Mother : Really I am not crying on her  but I am sad that her daughter treat her like that .
Kim Tan's Mother : I wish to know your story with two brother Rachel's Mother : I felt her life 's affect her daughter without noticing .CYD 's father ; I hate what he done to his son slapping him in front of the people irrespectable .
Sorry But I am talking in very short way but the episode is amazing I hope they keep that level , I love that they aren't waste the time and       everything is going  smoothly  & the story isn't slow :)>-

I see some comments about English speakings , If LMH surfing with that amazing way I can't blame him , may be the time to practice everything isn't enough 
=D> I won't stop on his english bcz I care  to kim tan more than his way to speak english :)>-

Hello @tessieroo and @nonski our caller hahahaha 
:x I missed  you guys 
Thank you everyone for recapping 
:)>- :x

Guest myphim

Hello! Finally joining in the fun for today.

kitten-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank you PD-nim for having a shower scene right off the bat.
You sure know how to hook a girl. :P;))

ixBDR6UBWhh6v.jpg

ibthzFwFiCkDDK.jpg

ibqRWgewcgnZ4X.jpg

ifI3H3TbqYgwh.jpg

ibsWSqRfSkPdUj.jpg

Guest xopo17

@myphim : finally can see u again :D , hope u can join and recap ep.2 (really hope) 
btw, i am looking  @icesiren  . i remember her a lot because she translated episode 1-24 script tidbits really complete on faith drama. i hope she can join again in Heirs thread and helping translate script tidbits of heirs drama.  ( i could not read Hangul really good) :D@icesiren

LMH from opening title :
71e6858f8c5494eeba62ac392ff5e0fe99257e02

9be08d3eb13533fae749300eaad3fd1f40345bcf

72270b292df5e0fed7582a215e6034a85edf7202

Kim Tan with ES from DC :viewimage.jpg

always hand in hand :x

Guest myphim

iOk2YiuLMHGSu.jpg

idlhOvDzoFNfh.jpg

tumblr_lnsdubjoOB1qbcheyo1_500.gif

Hubba Hubba, such a hot brother!
But, why are you so mean to your little sibling? :(

Young Kim Tan is such a cutie pie too. :x

ibuQgIqGXzx2mZ.jpg

Love how he's cover in darkness.
Show his loneliness and sadness.
He may be an heir, but right now, he can't bear the weight.

Guest myphim

DDuk said: Oh wait... wa... da heckk.....

viki has it up but it says my region is unavailable?...
I live in the US!!! This is unacceptable!!!
VIKIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Guest SexyDolceVita

I just watched the premiere episode...

The character that impresses me the most is Rachel.
The actress Kim Ji Won really fits that role perfectly!

The way she carries herself and talks in Japanese proudly to Park Shin Hye...woohoo...HOT!

I think the main reason I will watch The Heirs now is...Kim Ji Won...I want to see if she has the acting chops to bring the usual feisty spoiled chaebol rich daughter's role to another level...

Yup if Rachel is The Heir's version of Blair from Gossip Girl... then I think the production team has got it right!

Of course, hopefully, the other actors can fully showcase their individual acting abilities too....

Guest sullifish

DDuk said: Oh wait... wa... da heckk.....

viki has it up but it says my region is unavailable?...
I live in the US!!! This is unacceptable!!!
VIKIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Guest prosperity

814053644.jpg?1381329567

Ok, like I said earlier, real time ratings are not always a great indicator of what the final ratings will be.
Anyway here is what the real time ratings say:
MBC = Medical Top Team = Green
KBS2 = Secret (episode 5) = Orange
SBS = Heirs = Yellow
So the race is really between Heirs and Secret, because neither really dipped below the green line at anytime during the airing. In actuality based on what we see here, they both maintained a 2 to 3 point lead on MTT.
The Heirs didn't really see a major dip at anytime during airing and seemed to have maintained their viewership throughout airing. While Secret did see a noticeable drop around the 25 min mark, but they also had a big spike around the 50 min mark.
In conclusion, I really don't know to tell you the truth :P . However, I think the race will be between Secret and Heirs for the number 1 spot for this episode. Tomorrow is where we will really see a front runner imo, and these positions could change drastically.
ETA: I also want to point out that Secret is on episode 5 this week, so they already have an established audience.