[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

So happy to see many familiar names here *waves* to @nonski, @tessieroo. Great start and although a little bit confused with so many cast and their names, I like what I see (ahem esp LMH, CJH and KWB - all 3 are so awesome). Sorry if recap was poorly done..a thousand apologies. And sorry my Engrish is poor  ^:)^,  :D . Btw, I find KT's English so romantic  :x =)) =))

Guest myhepyending

does anyone now where can i get the torrent for raw video? and what version of the video will be the sub???
i'm so can not wait to watch 1st ep with sub!  ;)

ZarraJae said: So happy to see many familiar names here *waves* to @nonski, @tessieroo. Great start and although a little bit confused with so many cast and their names, I like what I see (ahem esp LMH, CJH and KWB - all 3 are so awesome). Sorry if recap was poorly done..a thousand apologies. And sorry my Engrish is poor  ^:)^,  :D . Btw, I find KT's English so romantic  :x =)) =))

OMG OMG I'm here uri dongsaeng ya @ohoheli @xopo17... thanks for calling me here....
Anneyong all... I'm SeGa onnie, 35 years old and live in Holland.. from Indonesian.
I've just finished watching the first episode live streaming... and oooh my gaaawdd I feel sorry for a bit underestimating it.. since The Master Sun sucked my soul dry, I try picking up the pieces that left to build me some power to watch Heirs.. and OMG how interesting it is.. first episode, I love Kim Tan's mom.. I wanna be her and I dream about being that kind of woman.. no matter how bitter your marriage life is, who really cares when you have a huge walk in closet the size of an apartment in Manhattan? hehehehehe.... 
This drama screams MONEY.. you can see that their well spent high budget is shining panchak panchak in every direction. That magnificent properties.. beautiful and fabulous location, soft colored on screen that it doesn't blatantly puking lights into our overly used eyes... gorgeous people in it (I even like Kim Tan's blond surfer buddy)... everything is just in a good balance.. still.. drama is a drama no matter if it's a low budget or a high budget one.. it is still a drama and the fact that the beautiful, mega rich, smart and conceited young heiress is making me hating her just like other beeyootch in other drama.. I accepted it...
Lee Min Ho's English has a speedy improvement and it can be much better if he has more time to learn the accent.. it will be better! 
Happy chatting, discussing, ranting, gossiping and enjoy this interesting and glamorous drama all.... xoxoxoxo  :x

annyeong @nonski and @tessieroo, so glad to meet you here :)

Sorry I forget to shout out to you two earlier......was too excited for the episode to start

Annyeong @forevergirl and @ssen68 chingu ya, you are here too :)

@sarah_lina You're welcome. I love WB  :D and he's looking so good in this drama. He doesn't really look so mean, I guess he has his issues. Come to think of it, why do the rich guys in KDs never have it easy and always have issues? Guess it's tough to be poor and even tougher to be rich in KDland.  :D

LOL at everyone wanting recaps, OST links or ratings. The first episode just ended 15 minutes ago so you're gonna have to be patient. I'm sure links for those things will be posted as they become available.  :-bd
And I'm also fairly sure DramaFever will have the English subs posted quickly. 
@notsoperfectlove - Semi-fly just posted the torrent on page 352. 
@alekaonu - I know! These pages are flying by so fast and I keep seeing names I recognize but I don't even have time to say hi! =))

Guest favoree

I think I am falling in love again! LMH is seriously good!i He is a fine actor and again and again some of his close ups on screen are to die for !  Fenomenally photogenic person! PSH is doing a decent job portraying her girl next dorr heroine < although maybe she is way too tragic. Otherwise the story is  very intersting and so well shot that even without subs, I have undestood everything! Great job all the staff: the writer, the director and editing team, the cameramen. Very high quality production!Waiting for the next episodes! Thank you!

Love it ..A good start indeed despite watching it raw..I love Lee Min Ho..totally a matured acting...Park Shin Hye did well too, I love the way she brought the character....I think they both did well..a lot of ppl saying she has no chemistry...but in my point of view .. she was in this big city and with a basic English, some how its not the time to be noticing or to be attracted to a guy you've just meet..but in Kim Tan he took notice in her from the start...so did Young Do(while in Korea)..but no interaction yet. Kang Min Hyuk character is so solid...love him here..A promising drama..can't wait for tomorrow.. 

sia3 said: I am here @azzurri @xopo17. Avoiding spoilers like vermin... :(( :(( :((
231 new posts since I left! I am not going to bp. Uh uh ~ no freaking way!
I am very sure it is good. I shall be back tomorrow to spazzzzz, I think.
That will be after the subs is out.

Ciao bella(s) ~ Goodnight! :-* >:D<

Things I liked about the episode-The blonde guy and his bright personality-Cha Eun Sang trying to speak english (it's better than LMH',  seeing her try is entertaining enough I don't know about other people but I understood her pretty well)-Rachel-the nice pace that the story is going so far -CES reaction to the blonde lady that opened the door-nearly everything...(didn't watch the first half -- was asleep jajajaja :))
ConsLMH and the engrish kinda bothered me a bit I don't mind seeing him surf and stuff eventually I won't care about the engrish :P-The english actors why were they all blonde? well most of them....

For me Kim Tan's role is awesome he had a melancholic side :) I also like ES character she just hard worker love it
CYD's role is more like GJP I think hahhaha it's gonna be complecated
Can't wait for the rating! I hope it's great!
Fighting for ep 2!

Hottest Man Kim Tan love his english!
ScreenShot2013-10-09at80627PM_zps11d29516.png
ScreenShot2013-10-09at80652PM_zps2d4d15bc.png
ScreenShot2013-10-09at80744PM_zps29fc9cc3.png
ScreenShot2013-10-09at83855PM_zps22a0f071.png
ScreenShot2013-10-09at84506PM_zps20b4a90d.png

Hardworker ES
ScreenShot2013-10-09at81157PM_zps771104e2.png
ScreenShot2013-10-09at81206PM_zps6119731b.png

KT's LA house
ScreenShot2013-10-09at83824PM_zps91b49c03.png