[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

sia3 said: @tigereyespeppy
LOL. And I stayed up till 2-3 am to chat with you all.
The most frustrating time for me would be around 1-2 hours ago till now because that is when both US and Asia Pac are most active. But @awesomeduck and I are stucked at work.

@shengvang
Bwahahahahaha. You hear that? No more legal issues! :D :D :D
By the way, why would the legal issues prevented her from working on drama, ducky @awesomeduck?

PARK BO YOUNG PARK BO YOUNG. ;))

How about he dress and look like this?

BOF_junpyo.jpg

Seems I am the only GJP lover hahahahahaha =))

@Maja Oh I see :-bd

@sia3 I guess your hopes of PBY as the female lead is not as slim as I thought, :-bd

@awesomeduck part 5 and you stopped? Omo, you have not discovered the sweet side of Hyun Bin then hahahaha =))

Omo @lynlily you are correct, this thread is moving way too fast hahahaha =))

Iam so HAPPPPPY to read the news \^n^/

i really gona love if the female ladies is Yoon Eun Hye coz she has finished her drama and considering to take another one,,,or Moon Geun Young but there's news that she's considering to take her second saeguk drama,I love Yoo In na too she's so cute but she's doing a daily drama rightnow,,,,whoever the female leads it just make my hole day more wonderfull after i read the news,,,,,waiting to watch him on small screen

Guest itscreamie

@adlyn and @maja. thanks girls for the welcome. :)
Seems that most of you like Park Bo Young as the female lead. I honestly haven't seen her in anything but I trust your choice dearies. Please let it be her or someone with a good acting. :) Crossfingers!!