[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Yam Jun is scary!  In Ep 47, it shows here remembering earlier times with the King, and she was so much softer-spoken then.
Her voice is scary-strong now, and her eyes look like a demon's.  Frankly, I'm impressed despite knowing she's a psychopath.

tulip06 said: Wow, Yam Jun is scary!  In Ep 47, it shows here remembering earlier times with the King, and she was so much softer-spoken then.
Her voice is scary-strong now, and her eyes look like a demon's.  Frankly, I'm impressed despite knowing she's a psychopath.

Now that Jo Gui In reaches her demise, I feel kind of sorry for her. In a way, this ties into the notion that women of the past must know their places and limits in society and never tamper with tradition.

ebulli3nt said: Now that Jo Gui In reaches her demise, I feel kind of sorry for her. In a way, this ties into the notion that women of the past must know their places and limits in society and never tamper with tradition.

I LOVED this drama ending. Even though it was a sad one it gave everyone a lot to think about and i enjoy this types of shows. Yam Yun payed for everything she did wrong and right before her downfall remembered the one thing that made her the happiest, so even with all the pain she still had that thought to help her. The fact that Hyuk found her was what completed the perfection in the last few minutes. He now has to reflect on the fact that he had so many chances to get her away from that life and through his cowardliness never took them. 10 out of 10 for me! even though it had many draggy episodes (as most 50 eps drama do) i can take away with me all of the great parts wich on my opinion overpowered 90% of the lame scenes.

sharry said: I LOVED this drama ending. Even though it was a sad one it gave everyone a lot to think about and i enjoy this types of shows. Yam Yun payed for everything she did wrong and right before her downfall remembered the one thing that made her the happiest, so even with all the pain she still had that thought to help her. The fact that Hyuk found her was what completed the perfection in the last few minutes. He now has to reflect on the fact that he had so many chances to get her away from that life and through his cowardliness never took them. 10 out of 10 for me! even though it had many draggy episodes (as most 50 eps drama do) i can take away with me all of the great parts wich on my opinion overpowered 90% of the lame scenes.

Archived