[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear...the last two episodes were horrible to watch and I am dreading next week.  The Crown Prince is really annoying me - to the extent I want to punch him in the face.  BetrayingEunuch is dead - thank goodness for that. 
Jo Gui In is in the same boat as Mishil - characters I loathe (partly understand where they are coming from but...) - and I want her to suffer badly before being killed off...I was robbed off with that in respect of Mishil so I hope Jo Gui In really gets it in the neck.  
I just wish that Min Wei just essentially gives the King the middle finger and go off at him like a fish wife...I know she won't but it would have been great.
Finally, I want to give major props to the actor playing the King - Injo is weak, indecisive and paranoid but you can see elements of nice-ness about him and I have been really impressed by the actor's portrayal. 

What exactly is wrong with Yam Jun?  Is she a sociopath bent on tearing up the whole system? That's how I read her: a complete nutjob who would love getting her fake prince son onto the throne as a giant middle finger to everyone who used her as concubine's child and forced her into concubinage to the king.

Guest Artista

I've been watching this drama since the beginning and found it addicting. I never knew it was 50 episodes long at first but then I was thrilled to watch more episodes.

I liked the cast and loved their acting. It's as though they were real and it didn't seem like reciting a manuscript to me.

I'm surprised at how cruel Jo Gwi In was. I watched Jang Ok jung drama and read about the real jang hee bin and what she did to have the Queen's seat and I thought that she was a very cruel person. But after watching this drama, I feel that jo gwi in is crueler than jang hee bin.

I tried reading more about Jo Gwi In and searched for her name in google but didn't find anything about her. I'm curious on the way she died. Does anyone know anything?

Archived