[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minminsarang

In terms of plot, cinematography, acting, and costumes, this drama tops it all. Kim Hyun Joo especially is a superb actress that is able to show off limitless expressions. It breaks my heart to watch Jo Gui In's tragic ending but it goes to show that evilness is going to meet fatal retribution in order to restore goodness.

• 4 months later...

Could someone PLEASE tell me the name of that awesome child actor who plays Crown Prince Soyung's eldest son?  The one who's in contention for the Crown Prince title against Prince Bongrim?  What a talented young actor!!  I was blown away by his performance in Ep. 34 - alone with his memories of the father who died in his arms.  WOW!

• 4 months later...

Hi @LHRCN! I finally managed to get here in the WOF forum. I'm currently watching the drama and just finished ep 8 tonight where King Injo got married to the young Queen. This young queen is quiet and gentle, like you can't even dare to say bad words to her and talk s*** behind her back. I love HJ's character though.. You can really feel the emotion when she acts, whether as an evil Lady Kim Sookwon or the cheerful yet straightforward Yam Jun.... Overall, this drama is awesome! Dahee's reviews on WOF was never wrong.
P.SI don't like to see HJ being tortured, I saw the pics in this forum.. I'm still in the earlier episodes of WOF but I'm preparing myself for more painful scenes later on.. HJ unni fighting!! :)

Guest LHRCN

@golizzykim
Dear. Oh de torturing scenes are OK to watch, i believe there was only 1 or 2 torturing scenes of her. most of the scenes was her there to tortured other girls when she became a real evil. She is so crazy in the end of the drama, which i really hate. she is like a woman without a heart. I have to say KHJ did awesome job in this drama.

LHRCN said: @golizzykim
Dear. Oh de torturing scenes are OK to watch, i believe there was only 1 or 2 torturing scenes of her. most of the scenes was her there to tortured other girls when she became a real evil. She is so crazy in the end of the drama, which i really hate. she is like a woman without a heart. I have to say KHJ did awesome job in this drama.

Guest LHRCN

goLizzyKim said: LHRCN said: @golizzykim

• 8 months later...

RobinM said: This is old by now but I am confused-I saw the last episode first and am wondering who the little girl with her lover was, the one who pulled the rocks off her?

Archived