[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Frankly, I'm ok with anyone JIS wants to date. Even when it's not our beloved SHK. I have no comments about his 'true one' but I'm just so CANNOT GET IT! Why are there all the tell tale signs???? Why all the stuttered, the "WIND" songs, the interview answers "LIKE YOU, I AM HAPPY", the MANLY defense and the heart fluttered statement??

When the show first started, I am not into the O2 ship at all. I can see SHK building walls and trying every best possible ways to steer out of his presence. Also, I do not think JIS is SHK's type at all but when he came to her defense, I was wondering and began to build a hope. A hope that this is the right one to protect her. Given all the pics and signs, i thought ... and so i thought.T^T

There were so many times and opportunities where he can stand up and tell the world, "I am just an old friend to SHK. We haven't any feelings at all but camaraderie. There's impossible for us off screen... Blalala blalala~~~" Thousands of reasons to tell the world, we are purer than the water purifier! But??? Things remained "maybe" or "maybe not".

I am not disappointed about his choice, I am just confused of his actions. Now that he has confirmed the relationship, he has better prepared to come before the press, "If there's anything, pls refer to me" action. Otherwise it would be contradictory.

Still, I am giving my blessings to this new couple. And more than anything, I wish SHK would find the true one, who would eventually tell the world, "Tq everyone, I am in love and happy".

I think JIS.has no other choice.im living here in korea and korean culture...you have to follow what the

noreulee said:

marshmelliey said:

what if what if what if..

after the drama ends, JIS finally realized his real feeling toward SHK despite the fact that he's already in relationships with someone else..so that's why he couldn't answer properly when KIM C asked those question  X_X

and now things getting twisted after Dispatch released the news about him & KMH :-?and he doesn't have any other choices since he's not aware that things about him & KMH will broke out to the public.

hahahaaaa excuse my non-senseness  =))

i feel the same way too here....i think maybe he's really dating with the girl but at the same time he has some feeling towards SHK that he can't resist...and that's why he can't answer the question properly at Kim C Music Show back then... Now, that such news spread out about his relationship with the girl...maybe he's in dilemma now...."JIS: Oettoke? What can I do now???!!!"  :((  :-?

and then the girl scared the boy will leavin her then BAAM..this news suddenly broke out  :|

jokes aside here

Im living here in korea so i think JIS was pressured by the people around him..in korean culture its rude to deny or object a certain favor from a friend especially if he or she is older than u.maybe not everything u have to follow.remember the dj kim c in the radio wer JIS was the guest...in the news it says that he is their matchmaker...The woman beside KMH is her stylist which happened to be kim c’s friend...and in sung is very close with kim c..he said he is his drinking buddy..kim c invited that woman and matchmake them..JIS as gentleman as he is just pursue her not because he like her but i think the pressure from the people around them..i think thats why they start dating...well evil me...she just want some fame too..anyway shes not that popular..u cannot call them power couple..huhuhu im sorry for the long post..but after reading the news i lost rewatching twtwb...huhuhu

Guest crazywindblower

omg why is her pics before like that?! is she that showy, wild or i might say liberated? #-o i hope she wont act like that with in sung oppa in public..waahhhh, i dont know what to say! hope she has changed already now and behave ladylike since she is more matured now..oh well! :-SS :-w

I am heart broken, downright disappointed, as if another meteorite had landed, dejected, miserable, irritated ... and in denial.

Yes, what's with those loving looks, tender moments, gentlemenly acts etc, etc?  Is it really only excellent acting skills and we shippers fall so hard for these? If I am not wrong, there was an earlier post that JIS' gaze could be interpreted that he likes her!

I really cant belief this latest, dramatic exposure about JIS & KMH!  Especially so when he mentioned something to the effect that he had no one special to give presents to during the Valentine period!  It is all so misleading if his exposed relationship is for real!  Also what's with SHK's and JIS' reply that he is as happy as she is stuff?  We all have such high hopes of them being a real couple and now we felt as if we have been bashed on the heads.

The timing of this revelation is so unbelievable and wrong even if it doesnt change the "fact".  Somehow it leads me to believe that KMH is insecure about this relationship and thus this exposure.    Whatever it is, a part of me still cant accept that this revelation is true, like one of you said earlier, it is a conspiracy.

But alas time will tell....I am sure the haters will have a field day, but who cares!   I hope we shippers will have our field day too and soon!  So come on, some one should dig deeper into this dramatic exposure and hopefully refute it soon!  And I hope SHK is strong and she is still my fav actress, no matter.

Guest crazywindblower

Frankly, I'm ok with anyone JIS wants to date. Even when it's not our beloved SHK. I have no comments about his 'true one' but I'm just so CANNOT GET IT! Why are there all the tell tale signs???? Why all the stuttered, the "WIND" songs, the interview answers "LIKE YOU, I AM HAPPY", the MANLY defense and the heart fluttered statement??

When the show first started, I am not into the O2 ship at all. I can see SHK building walls and trying every best possible ways to steer out of his presence. Also, I do not think JIS is SHK's type at all but when he came to her defense, I was wondering and began to build a hope. A hope that this is the right one to protect her. Given all the pics and signs, i thought ... and so i thought.T^T

There were so many times and opportunities where he can stand up and tell the world, "I am just an old friend to SHK. We haven't any feelings at all but camaraderie. There's impossible for us off screen... Blalala blalala~~~" Thousands of reasons to tell the world, we are purer than the water purifier! But??? Things remained "maybe" or "maybe not".

I am not disappointed about his choice, I am just confused of his actions. Now that he has confirmed the relationship, he has better prepared to come before the press, "If there's anything, pls refer to me" action. Otherwise it would be contradictory.

Still, I am giving my blessings to this new couple. And more than anything, I wish SHK would find the true one, who would eventually tell the world, "Tq everyone, I am in love and happy".

I think JIS.has no other choice.im living here in korea and korean culture...you have to follow what the

noreulee said:

marshmelliey said:

what if what if what if..

after the drama ends, JIS finally realized his real feeling toward SHK despite the fact that he's already in relationships with someone else..so that's why he couldn't answer properly when KIM C asked those question  X_X

and now things getting twisted after Dispatch released the news about him & KMH :-?and he doesn't have any other choices since he's not aware that things about him & KMH will broke out to the public.

hahahaaaa excuse my non-senseness  =))

i feel the same way too here....i think maybe he's really dating with the girl but at the same time he has some feeling towards SHK that he can't resist...and that's why he can't answer the question properly at Kim C Music Show back then... Now, that such news spread out about his relationship with the girl...maybe he's in dilemma now...."JIS: Oettoke? What can I do now???!!!"  :((  :-?

and then the girl scared the boy will leavin her then BAAM..this news suddenly broke out  :|

jokes aside here

Im living here in korea so i think JIS was pressured by the people around him..in korean culture its rude to deny or object a certain favor from a friend especially if he or she is older than u.maybe not everything u have to follow.remember the dj kim c in the radio wer JIS was the guest...in the news it says that he is their matchmaker...The woman beside KMH is her stylist which happened to be kim c’s friend...and in sung is very close with kim c..he said he is his drinking buddy..kim c invited that woman and matchmake them..JIS as gentleman as he is just pursue her not because he like her but i think the pressure from the people around them..i think thats why they start dating...well evil me...she just want some fame too..anyway shes not that popular..u cannot call them power couple..huhuhu im sorry for the long post..but after reading the news i lost rewatching twtwb...huhuhu

yeah, i dont think they are indeed a power couple! :( i know its not right to compare, but if its kang gary and song ji hyo who are the ones seen to be dating, they can be said better as a power couple.. :D

i really hope its just pressure on JIS side..its really rude i think to deny a woman particularly if you are caught together or have insiders that say that they are dating truly..now i hate kim c for matchmaking JIS to that ajhumma! hahaha..

otokke! my shipping O2 heart cannot really recover, i think it will take time to heal and accept things..but i really dont like that ajhumma for oppa,her features looks so strong and she's not pretty without make-up,she looks older than in sung oppa.. :P she looks scary and controlling! :(:D:P

sorry KMH and JIS fans..its just my opinion..but i still love you in sung oppa no matter what! :)

:x

Guest ladykats

Maybe JIS prefer someone who is not so popular. Maybe JIS comfortable with KMH because KMH know how to handle his childishness (look back at KMH ex boyfriend who were much younger than her). Maybe he is over shadowed by SHG. Maybe..maybe..maybe..just time which really can answer it...

Guest crazywindblower

my only wish is that this news wont affect the promotional tour of TWTWB! :( :( :( wahhhh, dispatch why now why before the tour! :( to those people behind this exposure aside from dispatch, why now as well..i really dont understand! :(

now i could see a reason why SHK would not prefer to attend the promotional tour, again it is to avoid rumors..now even more that JIS is dating that ajhumma.. :(

Guest marshmelliey

judging it from the BTS videos & pics and his interview and his behaviour..i do believe he's actually have some feeling for hye kyo..
but there's definitely something which is makes him can't do anything beside bein in denial and hold back his feeling toward her.
 "and you met the right one at the wrong time."but when the time is right for the both of you, then it be

it's happens, afterall

Guest koreannoona

what a news!!!

pheww.... at least he's not gay after all (or this is just for a cover up )

bittersweet memory guys

another group hug for everyone   

I'm back :(

I should be here with you, crying together. Not left you all with the sadness.

From what I learned reading all the comments and stories from I-Netizens and K-Netizens, in korean showbiz industry, there are always what they called "sponsor". "Weaker" actress are usually sponsored to get their name survive the industry, their sponsors are people who have power in the industry like CEO of agencies or Producers, and even high class actors.

Last week Tony Ahn is caught dating an idol from girlsday, what creat the fuss is their age gap, 19 years if I'm not mistaken. KNetizen said most probably Tony is the sponsor of that girl to attract attention, her name is all over the web site and get a lot attentions and people starting to get to know the used to be not famous gilrband "girlsday".

Knetizens also said about minjung being sponsored by byunghyun before finally being a couple.

If you compare the pictures of taehee and that insung girl, taehee cover her face and not lookin to the camera. That girl is like showing off her face and looking straight to the camera.

So it's really strange.

I learned from KNetizen that usually journalists will pass their "catch" to the agency, so they could decide to pay or let the info spread. The amount they asked depends on their catch. I remember Oh Yoen Soe and LeeJang Woo while back. Yoen Soe confirmed their relationship, but Jang Woo denied it and he got hateful comments, people judge him as a coward. Good for Insung who admitted it.

Well, I don't know. I felt like being left in a deserted island, I feel empty inside, time will heal my broken heart.

And God will decide the best for our InKyo.

:(

Guest crazywindblower

i want to give SHK unni big hug today..i really hope the media will not drag her name into this dating status of JIS and KMH..she tried her very best to avoid and not to create rumors between her and in sung oppa! so i hope the media will spare her this time!

Dear @jl08. I know u're here. Please be strong and don't be so sad. Well... love is hard. JIS met SHK in September 2012 but he fell in love with another women in January 2013. Hmmm..... 

=((

Guest hotchilli

EWWWWW!! What a turned off of the picture posing or trying to be cool. I almost couldn't tell which is which of the sexes? LOL

Guest crazywindblower

waaahhh, i worry about the TWTWB promotional tour.. :( i have a feeling that SHK will not attend it.. :( aigooo! :(

Okie. I just checked my twitter and read tweets of someone I follow for my fave.singer. She's Korean living abroad so speaks fluently both Korean and English.She wrote, that Dispatch was actually trying to catch Kim.C who had an affair with KMH stylist to get their picture together. Apparently Kim C's affair with the stylist has ruined Kim.C marriage. They failed getting the picture of Kim.C and stylist but got a jackpot on linking InSung and KMH.
Another speculation. It's you to judge.

Guest marshmelliey

irella said: Okie. I just checked my twitter and read tweets of someone I follow for my fave.singer. She's Korean living abroad so speaks fluently both Korean and English.She wrote, that Dispatch was actually trying to catch Kim.C who had an affair with KMH stylist to get their picture together. Apparently Kim C's affair with the stylist has ruined Kim.C marriage. They failed getting the picture of Kim.C and stylist but got a jackpot on linking InSung and KMH.
Another speculation. It's you to judge.