[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x 8-> {{ MERRY CHRISTMAS }} HO..ho..ho..to all my dearest O2 chinggus family.. with my best wishes to all of u.,have a wonderful Christmas day..hopes God blessing to all O2 shippers,kyonatics,..stay healthy, stay happiness, stay safety, stay beautiful and handsome.. O:-) [-O< 8-> :x :-bd :)

Christmas and cold season make me remember "That winter feeling "
 1r5bM7.gif4.gif3Fv4JI.gif20p3IE.gif

****** MERRY CHRISTMAS ******Hope you get all that you wish for Xmas and give and receive lots of love this holiday season. Don't spend the holidays alone, find family and other loved ones and enjoy your time this season. 
5.gif

Guest heyitzmaureen

Guys, is there someone who already translated this? I wonder what they're talking in this wedding scene. :-? thanks :)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyiemp_20130327-that-winter-the-wind-blows-bts-shg-wedding-scene_shortfilms

Halo my dear friends! How have you guys been? :)
Sorry for not coming here for such a long time (I dunno the reason why I can't log in with my old account. I've just submitted a support ticket to soompi's admin to fix my issue. Hopefully I can get my acc back soon! ). :(
And so glad that we finally got another photo of our couple being together (SHK visiting the set of IOTL). Wondering will the upcoming year 2015 have their dating news ? :-\"

PS : A bit late to wish you a Merry Christmas! O:-) 
Can you guess who I am? :D

@blim0523 miss you and all here...

He accepted the role in Frozen Flower when he was 27 so it was not too young, Kim Nam Gil was younger than him when he took the gay role in No Regret.

The only thing I would give him credit for his bravery just because the gay thing is not acceptable in Korea especially in royal dynasty plus he is always korean girls' ideal type.

@hclover96 thanks for your translations always even some were not about the shipping things, that's why I like visiting this thread ^^