[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

One of the epic scene that no other drama can surpass (for me)Great memories that can never be replaced.  
JIS  :  "I'll always remember it". 
SHK : "it's very hard to forget.  Till the day I die, I will not forget it".  

1Fl3zmY.jpgphotocredit/courtesy : meryxsi / as tagged

Welcome newbies, hop in inthis warm and smooth sailing ship.Every week there are newbies coming in. (Im not surprised)Its evident TWTWB is still alive.This thread (with 1 million views?) will not stop and continue  until the time comes SHK  will reveal  the real man in her life.  
HyeKYo can you stop sitting in other mans lap?

@blim0523 , agree ,SHK is absolutely  seductive / alluring  without showing skin. Her skin is insanely like cotton.. beautiful,  It would be so electrifying IF  she will show skin ,everyone will goooo crazy....  including the dogs, pandas and the crocodiles..!

hi..@hanna3188 that's one of my favorite scene when JIS and SHK baked cake at the kitchen.. :x :x

what's the taste of the cake? coz the icing was rubbed by SHK to JIS face.. :-D :-D

it's like their kids playing by putting icing on their faces.. :-D it's fun to do that during birthdays.. :-D :-D

@sfc12 its cute right?  another one I like , where she made coffee and sang happy bday for him.but the best was the bed scene...I mean hospital bed scene, JIS comforting SHK.  " Its ok to be not ok"
@blim0523 , still there are newbies... this ship will continue to sail I must say.Isnt it fun?

@hanna3188 yes..i like that too..the hospital bed scene full of tears.. :-( i cried w/ that scene when i'm watching TWTWB..especially the kissing scene at the sala after JIS made SHK potato soup..that's the heavy scene full of tears.. :'(

when will the O2 couple do a drama again??? hope we will not wait until forever..

Hi, fantabulous O2 shippers :)

I had a good laugh reading all your posts/comments, not to mention the awesome pictures, gifs, videos, etc  :D:)) =D>  Keep them coming please :)

We are all "superly duperly" crazy about this couple....hihihi.

We may have lost some shippers, but over the past few weeks, we have gained many new friends/shippers :) :) Good thing, @kisseye decided to come back :) Let's continue sailing no matter what :)

@zuizui, were those pics taken from TWTWB's bts? Yes, yes! I want them to have that kind of pose too!!

I have noticed that, Though there are many cases of celebrities who dated each other , there are actually quite a few couples who met on set. Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Junjin and Lee Si Young... Heck, even Yoo Jae Suk met his wife on Xman. Just naming a few on top of my head.

When two celebrities are dating in real life.....they DON'T have any projects together in the entertainment business. whether it's a duet, Drama, CF, Variety show etc, they WON'T BE PAIRED for the same thing, IF THEY'RE DATING. 

But the possibility of our O2 , altough those two pairings already worked together.......it was in the PAST, after TWTWB has Ends ,they don't have any projects together again. 

So who knows if they might be dating NOW or they already dated , right?

Anyway  ^:) Sorry if my post is out of Topic    ^:)

Stay and Strong    \m/   O2 Fighting \m/ 

Here is O2 Christmas for you guys :x :-*  :x ( I made this posted on last year  ^:)^  I hope you guys don't mind me posting this again   :)  )

11103418905_489fc895a9_o.jpg

11480929885_92f648018d_o.jpg

ommo I knew that after TWTWB JIS cried because he can't leave his character right away but I didn't know that he wants to add some more episodes on TWTWB, and after I read those post of yours (fellow shippers) it made my heart leap because of happiness hahaha. O2 couple  <3

@zuizui since you found a magnifying glass for JIS i'm fine w/ it.. :-D @SusanC what do you think you want more? :-D :-D :-D

@wbhkis your right i'm having a stomach ache reading the posts and gif.. :-D :-D

@hanna3188 i think it's yummier and crunchier..Lol.. :-D :-D

thanks chingus this O2 shippers is very much alive.. :-D ;-)

Hye Kyo: "  In Sung , are you happy that winter?"  Translation :  I love being with you those winter days

JIS : "Hye Kyo I am happy as you" :   Translation : The time I spent  with you was the happiest days of my life , that  I almost forgot I have a girlfriend.

Lol!

a9ImImI.jpg

sfc12 said: hi..@hanna3188 that's one of my favorite scene when JIS and SHK baked cake at the kitchen.. :x :x what's the taste of the cake? coz the icing was rubbed by SHK to JIS face.. :-D :-D it's like their kids playing by putting icing on their faces.. :-D it's fun to do that during birthdays.. :-D :-D