[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

thanks a lot @hclover96 for posting those beautiful gifs of 2 extremely beautiful people...JIS is undoubtedly a good actor but the way he looks at SHK I don't think that is still acting, i feel he was already showing the true JIS. I just can't find the interview where he said he hasn't gotten Oh Soo from his system and he even asked Writer Noh to add more episodes to TWTWB and to think that making TWTWB was really emotionally and physically taxing for him as what you mentioned she had to carry SHK so many times. There was even an article I read where he said his hands were already trembling becoz of exhaustion and yet he still wants to prolong TWTWB, what may be his reason? My delusional heart and mind says, HE STILL WANTS TO BE WITH SHK :x

I also agree with you, SHK is so well-loved by her TC co-stars, Director Woo including his family. I saw those pics on SHK's thread. Our goddess is glowing with happiness. That's why we SHK fans should also brace ourselves for the bashing of people towards SHK. Seems like there are people whose only purpose in life is to hate SHK, they don't want to see her happy :(
Please post more gifs and pics, you just know how to warm our hearts :)

@SusanC, we all cheered for him to kiss her...those near kisses are emotionally charged and you can feel the pain of suppressed love, which may also be the real situation at that time. JIS may have KMH while filming those scenes but he never expected he will fall in love with SHK. This may be the reason he said it was his fault that they broke up. (forgive my delusional mind) but only time will tell how the story of our O2 couple will end but what is definite is they still keep in touch with each other :) and no matter how so many people try to malign SHK, JIS's respect for her will never fade, i think his admiration will even go deeper becoz the trait JIS looks for in a woman is resiliency someone who can gracefully stand-up after a fall :)

O2 Couple Fighting! \:D/

oh @hclover96, why did your post suddenly made me cry? am i crazy. Those words of JIS and that look of SHK just made me so emotional :(

"I felt really strange while at home the day after we had our wrap-up party. So I called the writer but I started crying. And I cried for over two hours, for no particular reason, while asking her for just a few more scenes and that I’d do a much better job with them. She listened to me the whole time and told me not to put too much into my roles, that it’d shorten my lifespan. So I don’t know why but I just cried then".

He was really so attached to TWTWB for reasons we might not know becoz he himself haven't realized it then..Poor boy, he didn't even had a chance to hang out with SHK after TWTWB becoz she flew right away to China for those numerous projects, his only consolation maybe was he was still able to keep in touch with her though remotely.

Hi chingus.. ;-)

it's been awhile that i have'nt posted i'm silently reading the thread.. ;-)

many newbies..welcome.. ;-)

@hclover96 what's in a hurry on JIS? is that him?

if you don't have magnifying lens find a telescope @SusanC so that you can see clearer from a far.. :-D :-D

thanks for the pics, bts, vids and updates everyone.. ;-)

i miss you O2 couple.. :-(

I just love watching Hye Kyo reaction, with that excerpts from TWTWB.  Goose bumps hearing the fans screaming. She look so sad, maybe because , there are lots good memories filming the drama, and like JIS  she doesnt want it to end.  
My eyes wide open and I didnt blink seeing JIS in boxers. lol.   :P

hanna3188 said: I just love watching Hye Kyo reaction, with that excerpts from TWTWB.  Goose bumps hearing the fans screaming. She look so sad, maybe because , there are lots good memories filming the drama, and like JIS  she doesnt want it to end.  
My eyes wide open and I didnt blink seeing JIS in boxers. lol.   :P

Hello lovely shippers!!!

sorry I don't get to spend much time here with you all :(

BTW I came across this full version of JIS & SHK discussing their scenes in TWTW (not sure if this was posted here before though, Pardon me, if it's so) Even though I don't understand a word they say (what a shame!) I still could listen to their voices all day. I love the tenor of their remarks. SHK sounds rather gleeful, and as usuals JIS doesn't fail to burst her into laughter :D

I'm dying to know what they are talking about, especially, I'm wondering if they are talking about what's happening in each scene or are they talking about how they felt when they were shooting? :-?

Could you help me here dear @hclover96? sorry to bother you, but would really appreciate if you could at least highlight the best bits :x

Thanks in advance :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19pwwb_twtwb-dvd-jo-in-sung-song-hye-kyo-talked-about-their-scenes_shortfilms

Nith said:

Hello lovely shippers!!!

BTW I came across this full version of JIS & SHK discussing their scenes in TWTW (not sure if this was posted here before though, Pardon me, if it's so) Even though I don't understand a word they say (what a shame!) I still could listen to their voices all day. I love the tenor of their remarks. SHK sounds rather gleeful, and as usuals JIS doesn't fail to burst her into laughter :D

I'm dying to know what they are talking about, especially, I'm wondering if they are talking about what's happening in each scene or are they talking about how they felt when they were shooting? :-?

Could you help me here dear @hclover96? sorry to bother you, but would really appreciate if you could at least highlight the best bits :x

blim0523 said: Nith said:

Hello lovely shippers!!!