[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hey lovely ladies on board, look, these ten signs will help you find out if someone has a crush on you :)

1. He jumps at every chance he can to help you out

2. He loves to tease you and make you laugh

3. He talks pretty highly of you to his friends and family

4. He always laughs at your jokes, usually even your terrible ones that aren’t funny

5. He will try to mirror your body language to relate to you more

6. He compliments you more than often and they tell you the things they like about you

7. He can't help smiling when you are around

8. He always keeps track of your likes and dislikes  

9. He is quite worried about embarrassing himself in front of you so he gets awkward around you. 

10. He wants you to get to know the other people who are close to him in his life

cr; http://www.herinterest.com/10-signs-someone-has-a-crush-on-you/

wow! I'm so surprised (in  away not so surprised) that I've seen JIS showing almost all of these signs when he's around our beautiful girl ;)

@Nith, thanks for posting that wonderful video again.  That MV is one of my favorite because it has many of O2's sweet moments and the song was actually sang by Kyo herself :)

Someone mentioned that JIS casts "shifty glances" at SHK which she/he interprets as him being uncomfortable or disinterested.  I personally view it as him just being shy :P

tumblr_mj76xihQQs1res6d0o1_400.gifoDmdw1.gif

hclover96 said: @Nith, thanks for posting that wonderful video again.  That MV is one of my favorite because it has many of O2's sweet moments and the song was actually sang by Kyo herself :)

Someone mentioned that JIS casts "shifty glances" at SHK which she/he interprets as him being uncomfortable or disinterested.  I personally view it as him just being shy :P

I really enjoy watching this two play! Both were comfortable in their own skin and it showed! I hope, didn't you notice that I kept hoping since the beginning after watching TWTWB?  :))Really, I want to see them again on my small screen, soon!!!:-bd

@Nith, let me try to find gifs to illustrate those points on your list :P 

x7Z8zC.gif
keuTS4.gif

2. He loves to tease you and make you laugh (there are more instances, but for times sake, this will have to do :P)

a189ea8cjw1env9g1j6bwg209w05kb2a.gif

(Don't know about this one because I don't think JIS will say this publicly :P)

4. He always laughs at your jokes, usually even your terrible ones that aren’t funny

oDmdw1.gif

11327684936_edc4dca82f_o.gif

6. He compliments you more than often and they tell you the things they like about you

•“She has so many talents. Her charm doesn’t lie in just the pretty genes she inherited from her parents. You can’t measure her up with just her face. She is really concentrated and focused on her work, and she is a true professional. She really brightens up any set. She’s like a flower”
• “She’s got beauty, concentration, generosity and professionalism. She is one that can be called the flower of the drama. She’s got a dramatic face with all the emotions showing.”
• “She is an amazing woman. No one can disagree with me that she is amazing.”

12063081324_9b94ff0e0d_o.gif
(JIS was acting cool and nonchalant, but we can still see a smile on his face when Kyo arrived and sat next to him)

(Don't know about this one)

9. He is quite worried about embarrassing himself in front of you so he gets awkward around you.
bzk.gif
(Don't know if this is consider awkward, but he was a little flustered when Kyo said the line "I can see you're very handsome" :P)

10. He wants you to get to know the other people who are close to him in his life
(They have the same circle of friends (Ko Hyun Jung, Cha Tae Hyun) so she doesn't need to get to know them)

Since we have a few new fans here, I wanted to repost this translation I did before.  This is from a Chinese fan who is a long-time fan of both JIS and SHK.  JIS and SHK are the only 2 stars that she has followed.  She has noted the similarities between JIS and SHK:

1.  They both are the same age, both debut at around the same time.
2.  Both used to be in the same company (Sidus HQ) that shared an office and a makeup artist.
3.  Have the same circle of friends, Go Hyun Jung, Jung Woo Sung, Cha Tae Hyun, and now JIS' gf (KMH)
4.  They like to have drinks with friends, likes dogs, love to travel, doing pilates as exercising, even the style of dressing is similar (like at the TWTWB farewell dinner where both were wearing similar green jackets).
5.  In 2004, both were in very popular dramas that help made them into household names.  SHK in Full House and JIS in WHIB.  Interestingly, JIS was one of the first choices to play the lead role in Full House, but he turned it down and the role went to Rain afterwards.  When SHK was shooting "Sunlight Pours Down", she likes to watch WHIB.  Was said to be a fan of the drama and everytime when she starts to shoot her drama, she will say "finish watching, have to film now".  Maybe she was a fan of JIS already back then?
6.  After 2004, both only did one more TV drama before TWTWB, JIS did Spring Days and SHK did Worlds Within.  Both highly selective of their work, would choose quality over quantity.
7.  In 2006-2007, both did movies that changed their images in the past and challenged them as actors, JIS in A Dirty Carnival and SHK in Hwang Jin Yi.
8.  Both are good at playing delicate, emotional scenes, especially crying scenes.
9.  Both are very low-key people, just concentrating on acting, very hard-working actors.
10.  SHK previously said her ideal type is a father type, someone who can take care of her.  JIS said his ideal type is like a mother type.  Sigh, these 2 are really similar.
11.  SHK has an introverted personality.  Previously she had said she's very passive when it comes to love.  JIS, while his outer appearance seems cheerful, is shy.  When he first debut, others had said he's a man of few words and was especially shy.  Perhaps being in the entertainment industry for so long, it has helped open up their personalities.  SHK has said her personality has become more outgoing now.  JIS has said he's not good at expressing feelings.
12.  JIS has said "if the other party wants to break up, even if I still love her and no matter how much it hurts, I would let her go".  SHK also said "if someone did something or said something to hurt me, I would be mercilessly delete that person's phone number from my phone.
13.  SHK once joked that besides acting, she hasn't done anything else.  She didn't really concentrate on school.  JIS said something similar also.  He said after high school, he didn't really concentrate on school.

Lee Hwi Jae was in awed of JIS' handsomeness and SHK's beauty:

He cracks me up.  He complimented SHK 3 times on her beauty in the short amount of time that he interviewed her   He kept on asking her why does she become more and more beautiful?  Don't become any more beautiful (like he won't be able to stand it if she becomes any more beautiful) :))

hclover96 said: @Nith, let me try to find gifs to illustrate those points on your list :P 

2. He loves to tease you and make you laugh (there are more instances, but for times sake, this will have to do :P)

(Don't know about this one because I don't think JIS will say this publicly :P)

•“She has so many talents. Her charm doesn’t lie in just the pretty genes she inherited from her parents. You can’t measure her up with just her face. She is really concentrated and focused on her work, and she is a true professional. She really brightens up any set. She’s like a flower”
• “She’s got beauty, concentration, generosity and professionalism. She is one that can be called the flower of the drama. She’s got a dramatic face with all the emotions showing.”
• “She is an amazing woman. No one can disagree with me that she is amazing.”

(JIS was acting cool and nonchalant, but we can still see a smile on his face when Kyo arrived and sat next to him)

(Don't know about this one)

(Don't know if this is consider awkward, but he was a little flustered when Kyo said the line "I can see you're very handsome" :P)

(They have the same circle of friends (Ko Hyun Jung, Cha Tae Hyun) so she doesn't need to get to know them)W

Nith said:

Hey lovely ladies on board, look, these ten signs will help you find out if someone has a crush on you :)

2. He loves to tease you and make you laugh

cr; http://www.herinterest.com/10-signs-someone-has-a-crush-on-you/

wow! I'm so surprised (in  away not so surprised) that I've seen JIS showing almost all of these signs when he's around our beautiful girl ;)

Can I add another one: 

no. 11. He dedicates his priceless award to his- co-star and proudly announced it to  whole S. Korea...

ow...weeeeeeeeeee

:D:D

@Nith, @hclover96 and @hana3188, you are all DAEBAK! thanks chinggus.

8 out of 10 signs isn't bad enough, it's almost perfect.

they are so cute in GIF #5, @hclover96, you have a very keen eye :)

i got dizzy watching JIS in GIF#9,  hey can't you keep still Mr. Insung, Kyo is just reading a script, no adlibs there LOL! :)) anyway is it just me, i noticed JIS is blushing :x

they have so much similarities. i also noticed that they reacted in a similar way to Lee Hwi Jae's compliments.

TBH i really don't feel that they are dating, seems like SHK is too focus on her career and at the moment i feel JIS seems to be enjoying his freedom and travelling.  But what is definite is they keep in touch, they value whatever relationship they have now and they have a very high regard for each other.

@hclover96 After being a fan of his a long time, the only two people that he is shy around are Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo...sorry to mention her name here, Kim Min Hee, if you all notice he was also shy around her...

While he can gaze easily into Han Hyo Joo's eyes without shyness...the way he gazes at Han Hyo Joo is the same when he gazes at all his friends...you can check it from Blackyak BTS video.

P.S. I just don't like people who twist the facts for any purpose.

Yahoo!! This ship is sailing smoothly once again :) :)  We are now at 524 with 1.1m views, though we haven't heard anything from them up till now :) :)

Good job, everyone  (@hclover96, @blim0523, @sfc12, @timi163, @heyitsmaureen, @spuffniche, @Jocelyn Chow, @hanna3188, @Nith, @Maimee, @Susan C, @zuizui, @crazywindblower, @Onlife, @everythingnothing, etc. ) =D> =D>

Those videos, gifs, pictures, illustrations to the 10 signs, your comments definitely made my day :) :)  I agree completely with your observations/analysis. I am fully convinced that there is just something wonderful between these two :)

@Maimee, why is our O2 couple not your number 1  :))  Just like @spuffniche, I also wanna know who occupies the number 1 spot  :D

Missing you, @Kisseye, @freshspring, @Rendianil, @Restudewi, @prome, @leezsa, @lisp......who else did I fail to mention?

Guest heyitzmaureen

hclover96 said: @Nith, thanks for posting that wonderful video again.  That MV is one of my favorite because it has many of O2's sweet moments and the song was actually sang by Kyo herself :)

everythingnothing said: @hclover96 After being a fan of his a long time, the only two people that he is shy around are Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo...sorry to mention her name here, Kim Min Hee, if you all notice he was also shy around her... While he can gaze easily into Han Hyo Joo's eyes without shyness...the way he gazes at Han Hyo Joo is the same when he gazes at all his friends...you can check it from Blackyak BTS video. P.S. I just don't like people who twist the facts for any purpose.

Nith said: everythingnothing said: @hclover96 After being a fan of his a long time, the only two people that he is shy around are Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo...sorry to mention her name here, Kim Min Hee, if you all notice he was also shy around her... While he can gaze easily into Han Hyo Joo's eyes without shyness...the way he gazes at Han Hyo Joo is the same when he gazes at all his friends...you can check it from Blackyak BTS video. P.S. I just don't like people who twist the facts for any purpose.

wbhkis said: Yahoo!! This ship is sailing smoothly once again :) :)  We are now at 524 with 1.1m views, though we haven't heard anything from them up till now :) :) this means we are not wasting our time, fighting for a lost battle :)

Good job, everyone  (@hclover96, @blim0523, @sfc12, @timi163, @heyitsmaureen, @spuffniche, @Jocelyn Chow, @hanna3188, @Nith, @Maimee, @Susan C, @zuizui, @crazywindblower, @Onlife, @everythingnothing, etc. ) =D> =D> @wbhkis, thank you :)

Those videos, gifs, pictures, illustrations to the 10 signs, your comments definitely made my day :) :)  I agree completely with your observations/analysis. I am fully convinced that there is just something wonderful between these two :)oh my deary, I hope you are not over-analyzing LOL! becoz some people say that TWTWB couple is lacking in everything and their kisses are but a complete eyesore!
8-}

@Maimee, why is our O2 couple not your number 1  :))  Just like @spuffniche, I also wanna know who occupies the number 1 spot  :D@Maimee, I'm also curious, please say it, promise I won click "off-topic" button :)

Missing you, @Kisseye, @freshspring, @Rendianil, @Restudewi, @prome, @leezsa, @lisp......who else did I fail to mention?