[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest timi163

@hclover96 what does that banner says?  Although I have the DVD DC , I'm hoping they will also show TWTWB in the US ( Korean Channel). 

@spuffniche, @mjj12, @hannah3188, @heyitzmaureen welcome to you all
>:Dthanks for joining this ship :-*

@hclover96 said: Sigh, it seems like JIS and SHK will just miss each other again by a few days   Kyo will be attending The Crossing premiere in Beijing on Nov. 27 and JIS will be going to Beijing on Dec. 1 to attend the 11th annual "Man at His Best" 2014 Award hosted by Esquire (cr to baidu and weibo for this info).  I wonder when will we ever get to see them at the same place, at the same time

Wow! Congrats to JIS another award for him =D> @hclover96, who knows they just might arrange a meeting between Nov. 28 to 30  [-O< Oh I would just love that LOL :x

Thanks to all O2 Shippers you are all awesome, it's gonna be almost two years after TWTWB and yet the enthusiasm hasn't died down, I even feel a renewed interest in our O2 Couple. Let's all continue to keep the faith.

Where have you been, @blim0523  :)) :)) I just wish they would get to see each other in Beijing. Please, Lord  [-O< [-O<

@spuffniche, hi there! WBHKIS has been my user name since I joined soompi. Wow, you got that right :) :) How did you know that?

@wbhkis sorry for my mistake I thought you're the one who change the username to snowindter

Anyway, I remember you told me on my 1st post here that you were once a Binkyo lovers too then I saw you on Binkyo shipper thread. Then from that I can say that you like their love team too just as i am then that's why I can easily decoded your username though i ask you bcoz I'm still not sure. I'm thinking maybe I'm delusional again because i like won bin for Kyo as much as i like In Sung :\"> >:D<

@wbhkis and @blim0523, welcome back dears >:D<

@timi163, I think the banner says DO's name, "Do Kyungsoo".  It looks like one of those banners that EXO fans would bring to the event.  I'm not certain though, sorry.

heyitzmaureen said: Guys can someone translate this? starts at 4:51. I want to know what In sung said. Thanks in advance! :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x Hi,my dearest O2 chinggus family, so miss u all there..So sorry,mian..because i'm had so many work to do,until today to send a warm regards to u all..{{ @hclover,@blim0523,@wbhkis,@zuizui,@snowinter,@On'Life,@nith,@everythingnothing,@timi163,@yonnaoh,@crazywindblower..and the sweeet newbies @hanna,@mjj12,@heyitzmaureen,@spuffniche,@sfc12..so nice to see u5 here, and great to join these O2 shippers family.. >:D< :x 8-> ;;)

Guest timi163

When I was in Seoul., I was surprised that a lot of Koreans doesn't watch K-dramas, based  on the people that Ive met and circle of friends..(considering that Korea is famous for it)  yup they also watch Walking Dead  and NCIS . But when I mentioned Insung, , majority knows about him in that "drama with SHK " , TWTWB was /is  really very  popular . As what a friend said, during that time that it aired in Korea, most of the TV monitors at the airport were turned on to TWTWB and you cannot help but watched it cuz both of them are gorgeous and they look good together. Oh soo and Oh young..:
 Late posting,.  :x
    TWTWB poster still shown infront of Jade Garden 

twtwb3_zpsa690d937.jpg

@hclover96 that was one of the bts that I like, infact I love all the BTS in  this drama. Insung looked so HAPPY in all of them . The one where he was feeding Youngie with the porridge, that's my most favorite one., no need of analyzing  it, the vid says it all, They were having too much fun  :x

@blim0523  As always SHK  looks soo beautiful, simple,classy and elegant..:)

@wbhkis, it was a forced vacay from this thread due to technical glitz :(
They might just bump into each other in Beijing. I heard JIS will head for Beijing on Nov. 30, who knows SHK will be still in Beijing by that time instead of going back to Korea becoz she will be in Taiwan for TC's premiere on Dec. 2 (oh what a busy girl she is) Oh my shipping heart is acting up again. Anyways even if Kyo won't be there I'm so sure JIS will feel the Kyo fever in Beijing becoz her TC movie is a much anticipated one in Beijing :) I'm sure Oppa will feel the presence of her Youngie :x

@hclover96, thanks again for the trans. just like @timi163, i love all their BTS that's when he real JIS and SHK come out :x

@timi, love your posts my dear :)

@timi163, thanks for the Jade Garden pic :)  If I ever have the chance to visit Korea, that would definitely be one of my destination places.  I would also want to check out JIS' brother's cafe :P  I read from his Chinese fans that his brother is really friendly and his Chinese is pretty good.  I think a few of those fans became his brother's fan more than JIS' fan afterwards, lol

@blim0523, actually JIS will be going to Beijing on Dec. 1.  His fans got his flight info already and is organizing to greet him at the airport :)  I think Kyo will be going to Taiwan on Dec. 1 because the premiere for The Crossing is on Dec. 2.  Even though they would not be at the same place, since they both have big events on the same day, we will get many pics of them looking gorgeous in their formal wear :D

@hclover96, oops sorry wrong info then becoz i just read this post in FB :)
 Jo in sung will leave on November 30 .South korea heading to Beijing at 9:00pm for Esquire event THE BIGGEST MEN'S MAGAZINE in China
인성 조 에스콰이어 이벤트를 오후 9시 11월 30일 . 한국이 베이징으로 향하고에 중국에서 가장 큰 남성 잡지를 떠나 !
cr : fan acc

But then if JIS will be arriving in Beijing on Dec. 1 and Kyo will be leaving from Beijing to Taiwan on the same date, then there might be a chance for them to meet at the airport, oh i'm such a crazy shipper
8-}
Okay, I will just have to contend myself with their pictures, looking gorgeous in their formal wear. I wish Kyo will wear a red gown :)

May I just post this cute gif of SHK though she was saying, Huan Xiao Ming is a perfect guy :( She is glowing these days and i'm so happy for her :) I just love her smiling luscious red lips :x
VR2OEdC.gif
cr: @freshspring/SHK thread

Guest timi163

@wbhkis I always wonder about your name, now I know  :-*
@hclover96 Yes, his brother is just the cutest coffeemaker in Itaewon. He's my #1 now. Insung dropped  to #2  :)) He makes a good Tiramisu (accdng to him he made it himself) and that's just my most favorite dessert  in the world.

Hi :-h you guys! It's been awhile.... how are you doing?  Wow! you guys really awesome and amazing :-*  O2 Shippers is always beautiful :x

Anyway ;;)  Miss you guys so much, i'm so so sorry [-O<  Nice to meet you  and......Please forgive me [-O<  take care of me again   :D hehehe :D  [-O< 

What's JIS oppa will say to kisseye :-? 

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

JIS: Oh...kisseye again :| I don't want to believe. She came back #-o

Me: Yes..oppa , i'm back. \m/

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

P.S there is new News that i need to know :-/  :D  :D