[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

hanna3188 said: This is nice, there are newbies, welcome @mjj12  and @heyitzmaureen, though Im also newbie here, barely a month.  This thread is really warm, as the title says.   My analysis on this couple is just 1 percent compared to the legends here, but still let me say it.

Before I got the chance to watch TWTWB,  I don’t even know the names of JIS and SHK. Zero knowledge.   As early as episode 1, being just a mere viewer   I can definitely say  the undeniable chemistry  between the two.  The BTS shows the very obvious attraction  of  JIS to SHK. Everytime their eyes met there is a hidden meaning  on the way they look at each other. Everytime he put his arms around her, it is obvious she is at ease and doesn’t squirm.  Everytime  he carrries her,  it  is so natural. Every time they touched it is so real.  By the time they filmed the love scene (sofa kiss) both of them said they got to know each other very well, and will never forget it.  (who doesn’t , with a kiss like that!) 

I tried to watch other dramas of JIS just to observe him on how he acts with his other lady co-stars,  but I cant  find the affection and the expression , like the way his eyes twinkle everytime he looks at Hye Kyo.

I tried to see and check out SHK with her other men-co –stars, but it seems she is not at ease and loosen up , like the way she behaves with JIS.

This is just my observation and humble opinion.

One more thing : Why do they have to hold hands while reading the script?

Im puzzled!

Guest heyitzmaureen

@spuffniche @hanna3188 @nith Thank you guys for the heart-warming welcome to me! And Hello also for the newbie here.

@spuffniche are you also from Philippines?

GUYS DO HAVE TWITTER ACCOUNTS? SEND ME YOUR USERNAME SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU ALL :D

Happy weekend to all the loyal O2 shipper. I'm so lucky joined in this thread, it feels like, i have a lot of friend around Asia or the universe might be
>:D<

Welcome for all the newbies here, including me :P have enjoyin' your sailin' in this ship
>:D<

<:-P And of course, to the birthday girl, who is being my inspiration as a woman is our Song Hye Gyo sshi, may a blessing around you in every path of your life, and may your heart keep sailin' to finally lay at anchor in the heart of a jo insung
[-O<

this gift to all you chinggus, and i guess this song is so suitable for Hyekyo, in my delusional mind that Insung sing the song, while he playin' guitar and bow to Hyekyo's father to asking him to marry her, of course Hyekyo's father isn't being rude. or probably Writer Noh and Director Kim and all the Drama producers in Korea, wants to make a rocom drama base on this song and what the song describe is.

i'm imagine that Insung being a musician character who being spontaneous, ridiculous, he is so musician character on his appearance but inside he is very good man, independent. The conflict begins when Insung and Hyekyo fall in love each other. Hyekyo's character who comes from conservative family, Her father is very conservative man that his daughter should be always to obey the conservative Korean tradition rules so thats why her father rejected Insung's character because, he thinks Insung's character isn't good man (just because he is a musician and his appearance is bad). And the crucial is for Love matter her father is very carefully to protect his daughter.
8-} =))

it's just my imagination plot, that actually like you all chinggus, i'm waitin' them for their next project being together.

Have a great weekend and enjoy    
:-bd <:-P

Guest heyitzmaureen

hanna3188 said: @heyitzmaureen  I dont have twitter, fb, or instagram, I try to emulate the style of Hye Kyo, value  the privacy, I just let my manager to twit for me..lol!.just kidding :))

How about this delusional mind of mine?

Jo In Sung Malaysian press conference (dated May 30, 2014)

Q: So we’ve seen news of you preparing chocolates for female staffs during White Day. Do you consider yourself as a romantic guy?

IS: As you can see.

Q: Who would you like to collaborate with in the future and what’s next for you?

IS: My basic desire is always to work with good actors. My next project would be a big screen movie. I was very honoured and happy to have been involved in this drama with Song Hye Kyo, she is such a great actress and we had such a great time.

Q: The Cotton Candy Scene has gotten very popular among audiences, idols even did parodies for it. So what do you think about that scene when you were filming it?

IS: When I was shooting the scene it was very embarrassing. I didn’t expect the scene to come out so nicely, it was a beautiful scene. It’s very fortunate that it came out nicely.

Q: How long did it take you to get out of the character after the filming ended?

IS: I didn’t really count so I can’t tell you how many days it took. I spent close to 5 months shooting this drama and it wasn’t easy to let go of a character that you’ve lived in for the past few months. Well, that’s not good of me.

Q: Who is your favourite actress and why?

IS: "Song Hye Kyo. Cause she’s beautiful."

This is my delusional analysis about that, after TWTWB ends, rumour about KMH and JIS came out then if I'm not mistaken Apr 2013 both company of the confirmed it as early stage of relationship then if that was the case, why would JIS answered his favorite actress was SHK and the main reason of his was because SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL . Though he was very witty and humorous to all of his answer he subconsciously answered the truth in his mind because if you were a guy and already taken you will not say that you like her as an actress because she was beautiful instead you will just said because she was great or you will just pick another veteran that impossible to be linked to you right? (Sorry it was long)

Guest heyitzmaureen

Guys can someone translate this video start at 1:15. Cant understand why thy're laughing so hard.  So much funny scene here.

Thanks chinggus for keeping this thread alive :x

@heyitzmaureen, welcome to the O2 thread :) 

Just wanted to wish our dear Kyo a belated birthday.  Hope she had a wonderful birthday yesterday with her loved ones :)  I think her stylist posted a pic of a birthday cake with her name "Song Hye Kyo" tagged on Instagram.

6a19bd84jw1emkd1er95wj20hs0hs766.jpg

Some bts that I really like :x
1642013105442422_zps314ababa.jpg
134201301653255_zpsc0c54136.jpg
134201301610629_zpsbb0786b6.jpg
1302211_zps3e14b6d3.jpg
1358823642987_zps8b8fcc89.jpg

To all of you guys, thank you for embracing us, @heyitzmaureen, on your established group. Honestly, I'm okay regardless of who they'll end up with. I simply adore how they effectively remain special to each other though they're miles apart and not together on the same frame of cameras.

Anyway, I have watched Frozen Flower and Im quite shocked on how it was done. I know that there was NO malice and all of their actions were written on the script and directed unto them but if i was given a chance to undo a certain scene, i would gladly cover their skin. His buttocks was totally exposed and i felt sorry for him and most especially to the girl who had her breasts shown. I know that he is an actor and filming is considered to be an art, but as his fan, i felt like they were overly consumed by the film. I don't know if it's in my conservative personality and upbringing but please do understand my sentiments. I would like to emphasize that this is strongly my opinion and DOESN'T reflect nor offend any parties. Believe it or not, i STILL remain as his avid fan. I know he wouldn't agree nor choose to do this film if he knew from the start that it would surpass his limitations or ruin his image. Given these reasons, I consider both of them as undeniably impressive, professional actors that we could ever found in this industry.

In addition, the reason why i have posted into this forum because i was intrigued by SHK's reaction during their press conference. She gave an intriguing smile when JIS uttered TWTWB was his project after The frozen flower... To the point that she almost spilled her drink. This issue might have been cleared in the past but i cant help to recognize and ask your opinions about it, given that you and I ship the same actors.

meiWyeG.jpg?1

cto

P.S. this DOESN'T change anything on how i see JIS but instead, gained more my respect on him as an actor. Besides, this intimate scene was done behind their staff and crew. The whole story wouldn't be complete if without that scene. He is an actor who must be at his best in every inch of his portrayal. This is all based from my genuine concern on JIS. I would never wish to have him again on this same explicit scene even if he'll be with SHK. I'm aware that butt exposures aren't new nowadays, especially in hollywood films. It's just that I'm not used to see my favorite actor barely naked. Again, please don't take this commentary against me. Thank you and God bless. Nevertheless, the movie plot was beautifully written and embodied.

@mjj12 DEAR...I have one thing to say...it's so normal in Korean films industry and I always really appreciated Yoo Ha for giving him such a great role in both A Dirty Carnival and Frozen Flower. I  considered his role in Frozen Flower as the role that made him a real actor more like Korean media also think.

"I know he wouldn't agree nor choose to do this film if he knew from the start that it would surpass his limitations or ruin his imag" dear, it didn't ruin his image...if it was like you said, he wouldn't have many CFs after discharge, right?

And actually Insung knew that there were R-rated scene after he accepted the role but he acknowledged about it surely before started filming, Song Ji Hyo as well.

I have been interested in art house films all around the world including Korean films since high school so I'm so familiar with this kind of scene, Korean films is influenced by European films.

If you noticed from my favorite actors...Insung, Choi Min Sik and Kim Go Eun used to do it...dear, both Insung and Choi Min Sik are top class in Korea.

And if you think Frozen Flower is extremely explicit, please watch No Regret of Kim Nam Gil (I really like this film) A Muse of Park Hae IL and Kim Go Eun (Kim Go Eun is my love) and Thirst of Song Kang Ho which featured full frontal adult male nudity ( I really love him) and all these films are considerd as art films, receiving many praises from critics.

Of course, they didn't have real sex and body doubles were used instead in some scenes.

But just because Frozen Flower is more popular among international fans because of the cast and it was a big budget film.

Jun Do Yun, one of the most acclaimed actresses in Korea still did a film which had scenes that showed her breasts after her marriage in The Housemaid.

I don't know what sources you have read but it was not a big deal in the past. Insung always mentioned Frozen Flower not only once but many times, if it was really bad for his career, he wouldn't mention it, dear.

Guest timi163

blim0523

said: @timi163, applause, applause ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^ I agree no if's or but's just very direct :x re-viewing that acceptance speech again, i think it was really very personal becoz he thanked people who are close to him and not anyone involved in TWTWB which is understandable becoz that award is not only for TWTWB but his contribution to SBS and yet the finale of his speech was still for SHK which means she is one of the special people in his private life :x BTW @hclover96 posted a gif with sub of that part where he mentioned Youngie

@everythingnothing I’m sorry if you have taken, "I know he wouldn't agree nor choose to do this film if he knew from the start that it would surpass his limitations or ruin his image" , out of the context. What I meant was that if anyone on his shoes for example was offered to pull off his underwear, don’t you think the first thing that would come into his instincts was that it might change people’s perceptions/image on him as projected through the mass media? 
I respect your opinion and thank that you were not a person who is obstinately devoted to his or her prejudices. Thank you for understanding that this is my opinion and I don’t mean harm to anyone, especially to JIS and SHK. Again, he is an actor who takes roles seriously and trusts his fans and co-workers who’ll not leave him unsupported. 

Also, as what i have said, "I'm aware that butt exposures aren't new nowadays, especially in hollywood films. It's just that I'm not used to see my favorite actor barely naked". Thank you and God bless

@timi163 lol I'm so used with R-rated scences in art house films and Korean films so I was not shocked at all...the ones that I have wached were wayyy more explicit than Frozen Flower. threre were just breasts and buttocks in Frozen Flower while other awarded films featured *that part* of both female leads and male leads.

I started liking Kim Go Eun from A muse because of her acting skills plus her attitudes.

I have been more interested in films and have learned everything related to film production so it's kinda weird I started liking Insung from Shoot for the Stars.

Song Joong Ki's buttocks skin is so fair, right? lol   He is Insung's dongsaeng that I like the most.

@mjj12 I see, dear and I respect every opininons including yours as long as it is not a delusion and I'm sure you are not that type.

I'm not the type that flatter or is too bias when it comes to my bias as well, you can ask @ hclover96 lol I also criticized Insung at some point related to his disposition that I get annoyed. 

Koreans are consevative in outsiders eyes but they are open to western culture including art than outsiders think...they really like Tang Wei who acted in Lust, Caution.