[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@everythingnothing ^:)^

@lessza, hope you drop by this thread my dear, I got this recent handwriting of JIS, please analyze for us becoz it seems like in his recent interviews he has new perspective about his personal and career life. thanks in advance.
YGJqlJC.jpg

Guest timi163

@AnnW ..This is an excerpt from a Soompi article..  and by the way, I saw George  Clooney at Kennedy Airport and no one asked for a picture or an autograph,  does that make him less popular?  Peace!  Sorry , I dont know how to HIDE this..

Jo In Sung revealed that his yearly CF revenue was 5 billion won. (Roughly 4.4 million USD.)

When Jo In Sung appeared on an episode of the “Go Show” which aired on the April 6, he was asked by Yoon Jong Shin, “You have earned roughly 5 billion won through commercial revenue after you returned from your military duties. Is there a reason why you need to make so much money?

Jo In Sung acknowledged the high profits and replied, “Its true I filmed a lot of commercials. But as the earnings increased, the burden to do well also grew greater. There is so much more I have to compensate for now. Therefore, I am currently being very careful on which script I should choose for my new project. And consequently, once I choose one, I really hope that I can do it well.”

The MC’s continued to ask him, “Where do you spend all that money? On women? Dating?” Jo In Sung wittedly replied, “I want to meet a women who can make me spend money. I will give her everything.” surprising everyone with his response.

Fellow MC Jung Hyun Don responded, “The more I talk to him, this person…” and before he could find the words to describe his guest, Jo In Sung replied in his place, “very charismatic, right?” and causing laughter in the studio.:

CR: Soompi
@blim0523 SHK is really pretty!   They look like bride and groom side by side, ..

Song Hye Gyo Denies the Rumor that Jo In Sung Rejected Her Dinner Offer | Soompi

On April 3 during an interview after the ending of SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” actress Song Hye Gyo mentioned the rumor concerning actor Jo In Sung and herself.

Song Hye Gyo stated, “I have heard this rumor. It involves Jo In Sung rejecting me when I ask him out to eat.”

She continued truthfully, “When I heard it, I asked people, ‘This is about me?’ It wouldn’t feel so unfair to me if I even really asked him to go out for dinner. I can now laugh at the useless rumors most of the time, but sometimes I can’t help but feel like it is unfair. It is even worse when people around me believe the rumors.”

Netizens that heard this news commented, “This rumor doesn’t make sense. Song Hye Gyo is so beautiful,” “It is only a rumor. Please don’t get hurt by it.”

Ommo I guess our Youngie had many haters because she's almost perfet (in my eyes). Accusing false rumor on her way back then, hurt her feelings a lot :(

@everythingnot ~ I wrote according to what the media fed us. Just as above post said about Gyo. It's "rumor".The pic has JIS standing, watching the line. NO glasses. Just baseball cap. He was out front in his look. Smiling.Truly, I came to CONGRATULATE JIS. I think he was awesome in TWTWB. I am a Kyonatics since AIMH, or evenearlier. I buy her good drama DVDs as Christmas gifts to friends.

spuffniche said: Song Hye Gyo Denies the Rumor that Jo In Sung Rejected Her Dinner Offer | Soompi On April 3 during an interview after the ending of SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” actress Song Hye Gyo mentioned the rumor concerning actor Jo In Sung and herself. Song Hye Gyo stated, “I have heard this rumor. It involves Jo In Sung rejecting me when I ask him out to eat.” She continued truthfully, “When I heard it, I asked people, ‘This is about me?’ It wouldn’t feel so unfair to me if I even really asked him to go out for dinner. I can now laugh at the useless rumors most of the time, but sometimes I can’t help but feel like it is unfair. It is even worse when people around me believe the rumors.” Netizens that heard this news commented, “This rumor doesn’t make sense. Song Hye Gyo is so beautiful,” “It is only a rumor. Please don’t get hurt by it.” Ommo I guess our Youngie had many haters because she's almost perfet (in my eyes). Accusing false rumor on her way back then, hurt her feelings a lot :(

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..! @blim0523‌,I really do agree what u said both of them had already meet secretly,even like that they also connecting secretly with each other lohhh... :x 8-> ;;):P ..ooooops, my delusional mind come again but i believe the faith, Jis Shk will be a pair of lover partner coming soooon loh....!! :> ;;) 8-> :)

@AnnW I know, dear...I'm not mad at you tbh...I'm always like this...I like Song Hye Kyo, she is one of Insung's co-stars that I like."

" wrote according to what the media fed us." Which media? You can give me a link...I just want to read it tbh. It is said no offers for Insung?

Always wish Song Hye Kyo all the best ^^

@everythingnot ~ greetings
When TWTWB drama was ongoing, "Viki" will feature the drama, by the time I wake up at around 10am PT. Wednesday.JIS's acting was very impressive, so I would go into his thread and read few pages, simply to know him, becauseaside from SHK and her leading men, I knew nobody. I am a very busy working person.
When I write "media", it means any publications/internet to spread news. DON"T EVER let me go back to the past to look for link. Ain't that obsessive, dear.  =;   I have a good life at where I am, to enjoy. 
K-drama is NOT my priority in Life. I read. I remember the big picture. The details? Nah ~ not all we read is real. We are fed.Like I said, there was an offer for JIS, but it was on the table, and can not be finalized for some reasons. It was a "thanks, nothanks." JIS waited to see if everybody can agree to whatever. Then, TWTWB casting came in.
I enjoyed that drama tremendously. TWTWB's wrapped up party was a good summation. I bought TWTWB original DVD copies last Christmas, for gifts. I enjoy Gyo as a brilliant, beautiful actress, and all her leading men. PERIOD.

Jocelyn Chow said: Hi..! @blim0523‌,I really do agree what u said both of them had already meet secretly,even like that they also connecting secretly with each other lohhh... :x 8-> ;;):P ..ooooops, my delusional mind come again but i believe the faith, Jis Shk will be a pair of lover partner coming soooon loh....!! :> ;;) 8-> :)

Guest hearttsui

hello o2 shippers :)
sorry i haven't been active
just need to say congratulations for reaching 500  ^:)^  ^:)^
@annw welcome to our thread and all newbies @spuffiniche sorry i'm missing a lot of names here but hello newbies
we all have our differences here but we are all the same in one way we love JIS and SHK and support each individually too and we respect other shippers for SHK and JIS other loveteams too :) 
most of us we are busy with every day work, life but we try to keep this thread alive with almost everything we want to say sometimes even sounding delusional but as @susanc mentioned a few post on this thread it's mostly FUN shipping or SHIPPING FUN  :) so we take turns with our delusional wish that SHK and JIS will fall in love for real but most of all we wish for them to have projects together
we might sound sometimes too supportive of JIS or SHK but we do that a lot here :) :) as that is our specialties here on this thread :) :) so thank you for dropping by and congratulating JIS 
hello @hclover @everythingnot @annw @blim @jocelyn @zuizui @timi @onlife@susanc @jocelyn @lisp @leezsa @wbhkis @ulap @crazywindblower @nith all o2 shippers sorry if l left out anyone gomawo everyone i'm always reading your posts no matter how busy life is  hope everyone is doing great 
everyone you fill up the space and make this thread special and SHK JIS filled with good news and even when not so good news i still love visiting this thread
thank you for 500 posts all about SHK and JIS :) 
happy shipping everyone! gomawo! :x  :-* for shipping and in real life aja aja! fighting o2 shippers!! himnae! ganghan!

@hearttsui and @yonnaoh, welcome back chinggus >:D

Translated from an article at Jo In Sung's baidu bar
15832877502_6b13128f2d_b.jpg
When the camera stops rolling, JIS and SHG are still practicing the back hug.

Early this month, JIS and SHG were at the mountain top enjoying a date with a white snowy backdrop. In order for OY to hear the tinkling of the tree branches like the bells, OS had piggybacked OY up the mountain. The scenery unfolded like a majestic painting in front of the viewers. When the cold winter wind blows at the of the mountain, SHG who has been filing for a long duration said that it is like filming the war film (Nambugun: North Korean Partisan in South Korea) and was very excited.

The next scene, both of them were supposed be undergoing strong and deep emotions, therefore they spent all of their free time practising. During the filming in the hospital, the spectators where were also in awe with JIS' perfect proportion body. Especially when during the filming, JIS was still hugging SHG from behind, showing their
serious attitude towards acting.

cr to ayronics for translations

Guest yonnaoh

@hclover96‌ thanks a lot chinggu! :-* so Hye Kyo birthday is coming up, hope to see photos of her birthday celebration.. and hope to see In Sung there! :D :x