[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Knock, knock!! Where is everyone?????

Weeeeeeee.........@kisseye and @Insung143hyekyo are back :) :)   Hello there!!

@spuffniche, it wasnt' me :) Yup! I am a BinKyo shipper as well and mind you, I am about to ship her with two other guys......hihihi

@timi, so glad to know that TWTWB was/is still popular (though the rating was not high) in Korea. Hoping for a sequel :) :) I thought everyone knew what my name stands for :D:)) Thanks to @spuffniche for decoding it :)

hanna3188, that was exactly what I thought when I first became a fan of KYO! I thought they were all twins or quadruplets or whatnot! :)) Really, even a friend of mine said so that Hye Kyo's beauty is far more exotic and beyond words! Her facial features are perfect!!!:)>-
Any news on the O2 couple? No collab yet? I'm sure they keep in touched with each other!:)]

hi @kisseye and @insung143hyekyo, nice to see you both back.

@wbhkis, my guess is the same as SusanC :) but pls hang-on here 'til Kyo admits who is making her so radiantly beautiful these days. And if it's not JIS then I have no one to blame but JIS, he is acting too slow [-(

You are a hoot, blim0523. Is our JIS too slow? Wait, our KYO must be too fast!  :)) We can compare them to the Turtle and the Hare!:-j
Just like what I posted in SHK's thread, let's wait for the big REVEAL! Sooner or later, the MAN of CHOICE will be known!!!:-bdMeantime, let's keep sailing our ship! All aboard!!!\:D/\:D/\:D/

@SusanC youre right she is so elusive,  awww..  she is sorrounded with hotties.  HXM is charming, Takeshi is so manly..plus another cutie guy Joe cheng..Chinese men all over her...but the only chinky eyes i love is JIS..nothin beats his killer stare.. :>

Precious moments

When will I see you again?

When will we share precious moments?

Will I have to wait forever?

Will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through?

When will our hearts beat together?

Are we in love or just friends?

Is this my beginning or is this the end?

Isn't this song just fitting for the both of them? They kept missing each other!:DMake your move Oh Soo!:))Takesi is already in the vicinity!:P

They are such a hotshot even from afar.  Hye kyo is becoming a fashion icon.  JIS gaining followers in China... I know SHK being paired (shipped) with other men, but if one in a million chance these two would be couple for real,  wouldnt it be great because  their kid would be so gorgeous.
@blim0523 thanks for the photos. :-*

@SusanC  thats funny..I know the song :)) I really cant blame the other shippers (thread)..these men Takeshi, and others is aslo unattached and way past 30 right? and Hyekyo is just like an sweet apple waiting to be pick.  May the best man win. :-*