[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

hanna3188 said: They are such a hotshot even from afar.  Hye kyo is becoming a fashion icon.  JIS gaining followers in China... I know SHK being paired (shipped) with other men, but if one in a million chance these two would be couple for real,  wouldnt it be great because  their kid would be so gorgeous.
@blim0523 thanks for the photos. :-*

I got this post from JIS Vietnam FC FB:

{Chuyện đêm muộn}Nhân chuyện anh nhận khăn choàng cổ của fan và choàng luôn thì đây cũng là một câu chuyện cho thấy Sungie nhà ta là người giàu tình cảm và là người trân trọng tình cảm của người khác như vậy.
Lần anh xuất ngũ, fan từ Nhật có sang đón anh nhưng lúc đấy xung quanh anh đầy những phóng viên, fan không thể tới gần anh được. Rồi tự nhiên anh lại chạy khỏi phóng viên, mọi người không biết anh đi đâu và hóa ra là anh ra chỗ xe bus của fan, nơi chỉ có mình anh và fan thôi. Lúc ấy anh đi từ đầu đến cuối xe bắt tay, rồi xin lỗi vì đám hỗn độn bên ngoài và cảm ơn mọi người đã tới đón anh, anh còn khoe cả cái nhẫn mà về sau thành tin đồn là anh có bạn gái.

{Late night}Multiply that you got the scarf of the fan and the gowns always then this is also a story that reveals the rich man's House Sungie sentiment and respect other people's feelings as well.
He demobilized, Japanese fans who have to catch him but at one around him filled with reporters, fans could not come near you. Then you naturally run from reporters, people don't know where to go and he turned out to be a bus seat of fan where the only England and the fan come on. At the time he went from end to end of the airport to shake hands, then sorry for the chaos outside and thanked everyone for coming to pick him, he flashed the ring that later the rumor is he has a girlfriend.Translated by Bing

will O2 Shippers be =)) <:-P with this post or will be [-( [-( ~X( :((
Oh Insung-ssi, Kyo-ssi, please don't hang us in suspense LOL!

Omg ! Guys....our JIS oppa is so handsome  :x  (He's tried to kill me with a handsome face   #:-S  ) 

5d9b8c7ajw1emvqgctrggj20le0u0wga.jpg

I.... can't... breathe... 8-X  (from that staring...... ) Guys give me some Oxygen please  @-)

Oppa ahhh..... Let me breathe.... 8-X  Please let me live   [-O<  :D   hehehe  :D

@hclover96  unnie  >:D< :-*   and everybody let hug  >:D<   :x  

@kisseye and @insung143hyekyo, welcome back dears >:D<   I really miss your awesome photo edits and crazy gifs :P

@blim0523, haha, I don't think JIS was wearing a ring at the airport.  I've seen many of the pics and I don't see a ring on his fingers and I haven't seen any posts mentioning a ring either :P

Our O2 couple is certainly busy today.  Kyo is busy with The Crossing Taiwan premiere and JIS attended the Esquire event.  Congrats to JIS for his "Year's Most Popular Overseas Artist" award <:-P.  They both look gorgeous at their respective event.

47404fc7jw1emvkt9g9zxj211x1kwgv4.jpg
47404fc7jw1emvkt8b93rj211x1kwdoy.jpg

5d9b8c7ajw1emvqgk228qj20m10u0dhn.jpg20141202004762.jpg
65c3bd40jw1emvo1vjxdfj20mt0qodiv.jpg
d838279.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

>:D< :x Hi,welcome back @kisseye,@insung143hyekyo,my sweet chinggus..so misss u2 and thanks from u2 great lovely photo,I'm thought u2 was dissappeared in these O2 thread, kunde I'm happy now u2 at here.. :x 8->

Btw also Thanks so much to @blim0253,@hanna3188 to post so awesome updates dispatch pics and beautiful pics from our lovely Jis Shk.. :x 8-> \m/

@meryxsi, you just made my day =D> ^:)^ :-bd

@hclover96, thank you. me too. I checked all his photos at the airport but didn't see any ring. I will keep on shipping :) our Daesang Couple are just to elegantly gorgeous. Youngie looking so regal and queenly and of course Oppa as always very dapper :x

@kisseye, no one is immune to JIS's charm, even that Chinese lady presentor couldn't contain her emotions that he hugged JIS :)

@meryxsi, thanks so much for those awesome PS pics.  They look really good :-bd

@blim0523, yes, Chinese fans really do like JIS and SHK :D

I'm waiting for JIS' interviews to come out.  I know he did some interviews with various media outlets yesterday.  I've read an interview that SHK did yesterday and some of the things she said reminds me of JIS (haha, I'm just being delusional here).  SHK said she likes men who are like HXM, outgoing and cheerful.  Working in this industry is very stressful, that's why she really hopes there is someone by her side who can make her happy.  When HXM asked her in Mandarin "do you believe in love?"  Kyo hesitated a bit before replying "yes".  When asked why did she hesitate for a bit, she replied "because for this question, I have to seriously think about it".

@hclover96, i wonder why your post made me have goose bumps 8-> :x  BTW SHK calls HXM Oppa :) I'm also very curious about JIS interviews and his acceptance speech, I hope you could translate them :) please [-O<

our gorgeous couple..SHK is so lovely in this lace dress, she looks so sweet and innocent :x
2R0qdk3.jpg
cr: as labelled

Hi everyone. Sorry for not been here for a while and welcome back  ^ kisseye and ^insung143hyekyo  >:D< No matter where we're going, we still keep coming back this thread.  ;;)I did not say congrats for our thread reached 500 pages. Congrats I'd like to make the post to summarize our journey from day 1 to tsunami day and how our ship go through the doomed day and keep sailing until now. But its still busy with my triplets so I will try to make it someday :)>- Hope I can make it before we reach 1000 pages :))
Now, all I can give is vv2.gif vv3KvwaX.gif
Thanks everyone for still being here and keep updating for O2 thread. Sorry I can't contribute much so  I really appreciate everything you guys did. Thanks again. 

Thanks blim for sharing interesting post about JIS. Don't worry about the "ring" thing because the fans just reminisce sth when JIS discharged from the army and Japanese fans waited for him and the next things as the same as you read by the translation to know how soulful he is and show respect toward his fans. Thus, the ring that mentions in that post is long long long ago. You and ^hclover don't have to check every single of 'yesterday airport' pix to examine his fingers :)). Just checking did he wear socks ? Oh wait, he did and it's Michael Jackson style ;))
Hope we can read JIS's interviews soon. Thx hclover for your updates.

hclover96 said:

" SHK said she likes men who are like HXM, outgoing and cheerful.  "