[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..Hi... :x :-h 8-> @kisseye, I'm so happy u came back tooo..,long time no see in these O2 chinggus family and so did @crazywindblower‌,@restudewi,@yonnaoh, @graacee, we miss them tooo.. :x 8-> ;;)

hey.! @blim0523,don worried about Hxm,he had a fiance in China, and His fiance's name is Angelababy..!! Anw he won't be chasing our lovely Shk.. :x ;;):) ..our lovely Shk is belongs to Joinsung …!! 8-> :)>- :x

zuizui, you are right, it's a matter of personal preference if you are to watch WW. I've watched it several times and actually enjoyed it!!!.If a viewer is into cinderella, rich boy- poor girl type, or damsel in distress type of drama, WW is not for you!!!Honestly, the first time I watched it, Iwas a little bored. I sat into the whole drama because of Kyo & HB, otherwise I would not have even finished the whole thing.I tried watching it again and actually liked it!! It is also one of my to-go drama if get bored of soompi, you know, when nothing interestingis going on! :D. But TWTWB is a favorite of mine. I have watched it so many times that I have memorized the scenes and I can actually tellthe story myself to anyone who would listen !!!:))

hclover96

said: @meryxsi, thanks so much for those awesome PS pics.  They look really good :-bd

@blim0523, yes, Chinese fans really do like JIS and SHK

:D

I'm waiting for JIS' interviews to come out.  I know he did some interviews with various media outlets yesterday.  I've read an interview that SHK did yesterday and some of the things she said reminds me of JIS (haha, I'm just being delusional here).  SHK said she likes men who are like HXM, outgoing and cheerful.  Working in this industry is very stressful, that's why she really hopes there is someone by her side who can make her happy.  When HXM asked her in Mandarin "do you believe in love?"  Kyo hesitated a bit before replying "yes".  When asked why did she hesitate for a bit, she replied "because for this question, I have to seriously think about it".

Guest mrandmrsinsung

hi guys this is my first time posting here, but i've been reading and following this thread for a long time since twtwb was aired... thought this thread will end since the twtwb has ended. but still,  like me up to now i'm hoping that these two will end up together for real... and im with you full support until the end. fighting :-bdwell i have watch one of the bts and it only showed the kissing scene and i noticed their first take took atleast 15-17 seconds that was long.... :x :x

@mrandmrsinsung & @hoi_hoi_bd9C, great to have you both :) Welcome :)

@zuizui, I think O2 couple had a magazine pictorial for High Cut (they were playing in the snow). I guess that was the only pictorial they had :(

@blim, I share your sentiments :(

7337b9fdgw1e2xdcjvxzej.jpg
Look at the number of times that he has to carry her (this is not even including the times he has to carry her on his back).  No wonder Kyo is apologetic towards JIS for having to carry her so many times :P  But JIS has always insisted that she's light, not heavy at all :x