[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Wow, we hit 500 pages a lot sooner than I expected :D  Thanks to all you chinggus for making this happen :)

@Nith, good to see you "released" from jail :P  Hoping to see more of your enthusiastic posts.

@Insungkyo, a very warm welcome to you :)

anigif_zps4ddb0324.gif?t=1371115263
I love this scene.  I like to think this is not scripted, but actually their personal conversation (pardon my delusions), especially the part where JIS asked "Does that mean you like me?  Do you think we could meet again?"  Kyo responded "Who knows?"  with a big smile on her face :D

Guest Insungkyo

Good morning everybody. I love all your photos, Gifs it really looks like JIS really have some feelings there.

@hclover96 Thank you for the warm welcome and for the translation on the party. I have watched all the BTS in youtube but did not understand everything they said =).  There was bts where JIS has to feed SHK with porridge, but he put it in his mouth before he gave it to her,  he is genuinely laughing, I don't understand any of it but It made me laugh too.

I think JIS said before he wants somebody to take care of him, but with SHK case its the other way around he always want to take care of her like a precious baby.

@hclover, yes it looks like they are saying it from the heart, and i remember JIS even stammered a bit when he asked SHK if they could go out. He is wearing his heart on his sleeve. He is so transparent, no one can deny that he has a big crush on SHK. And those 2 people really have good hearts, they never grab credit for their work they always thank the people behind their projects, they are both generous to people who work for them. As @lessza said they both have the same core values and that's really a good foundation for any relationship :)

have a good day everyone. only 2 days to go before ASA, still hoping to see Kyo in red gown at the event =D>

Girl :  I waited for a long time Boy :  Im busy  Girl : Im wondering when you would speak to me Boy : I dont have the courageGirl :  staring will not get you anywhereBoy :  does that mean that you like me?Girl :  maybe Boy :  can we meet again?Girl : can you follow me in China, New York, Paris, Hong Kong, Turkey?Boy : If I have to buy a private jet , just to see you.. I willGirl  : who knows

=P~ =P~ =P~

Guest Insungkyo

Hello everyone. Does anyone know a link where to watch APAN live that is available in OCEANIA / ASIA continent PLEASE. Some website I went to stated "Not available in your Region"  Thanks in advance.  :(

@hclover96 YOU Are DAEBAK, like the captain of this ship. so proud having you here with us :D :D :D

@leezsa don't know what to say, but seems like you have deep experience in relationship, even SONG HYE KYO said the same this as you said, "RESPECT" is most crucial thing in relationship. and JO IN SUNG absolutely RESPECT her. :)) :)) :D

Let's keep the ship from sinking, there's a chance, great chance to reach the Winter Love Island. Fighting chinggus!

leezsa said:
JIS's respect for SHK is beyond words. Look at how he treated her off screen, how he looked after her and how he entertained her. It is without a doubt that JIS is so captivated by not only her beauty but she as a person and a professional. But what I love the most is the amount of respect he shows SHK.