[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Imagine if I'm one of the fans who watching him receive his Daesang :D ). You definitely deserve the award. You have done amazing things with your drama. 
      Congrats Jo In Sung  =D> =D> =D>
IHNzvc6.gif nqpr7j4.gif
F34hOvV.gif YFjDbfc.gif

PS: Sorry for the low quality gifs, I can't find the HD video yet. Maybe we get tons of pix and high quality videos tomorrow ;)

@wbhkis, same thoughts but had SHK been there the attention of the crowd would be stolen from the other awardees, the presence of our couple together would be too much :)

Never give up, keep the faith that has been O2 shippers' motto. As JIS said he has gone this far he will continue the race, so are we. The best is yet to come. Cheers! <:-P

@zuizui, thanks for the gifs :)

@zuizui, thanks so much for the gifs :x

@wbhkis and @blim0523, given the circumstances, it might not be a good idea for SHK to attend this event.  Hopefully we'll be able to see JIS and SHK together again.  Still keeping the faith :D

Congratulations to our Daesang couple, SHK in 2013 and JIS in 2014.  They certainly looked gorgeous at these events :)

15609235538_eb4f7ca477_c.jpg
15792767961_3675285df5_c.jpg

Honestly, guys, it's sad and pardon me for saying this, but I am kind of relieved that our KYO missed this year's awards night!You do not know what those crazy dimwits behind the net have in mind. They are like vultures ready to pounce on every move of KYO!!! So relieved!!!  I'm afraid all eyes would be fixed on KYO!!!There will always be other big events that I am sure KYO will be invited to attend!!! Congrats to JIS!!! So deserving! So, any SHK-JIS project brewing yet?We're waiting!!!:)>-

I perfectly understand, @hclover :) Were it not for the "unpleasant" issue, we would have seen them together tonight :(

Love this new title : Daesang couple, SHK in 2013 and JIS in 2014!!

@blim0523, thanks for the video! Didn't understand a thing though :D I am not sure if I heard it right. But I thought, at one point, he almost broke down in tears :(

Exactly, @SusanC! You have a point there.  They just won't stop :(

@wbhkis, maybe he is getting overwhelmed, who wouldn't be, imagine two Daesang in a month that's really amazing. JIS is the man of the hour. And of course our lovely Kyo is also on the roll in Beijing so happy for our Apan Daesang Couple <:-P

Credit:amywing@baidu khj bar and @lei - at Gong Hyo Jin thread.

(I just have the feeling that I need to post it here in a proper way. Here you go!)

"This is the biggest award that I have ever received in my drama career

In my perspective, Ryu Seung Soo hyung was the first person that taught me acting and having to receive the award in front of Jae Hyun sunbae who has been my mentor since debut, I felt bad and embrassed,hope I can end this speech faster.

I, as an actor that cannot be trusted,I am thankful for the trust that Noh Hee Kyung writer and director Kim Kyung Tae had given me in both dramas,and thanks to Sung Dong Il sunbae (being the center of us) and Kwang Soo who endure hardship because of not having meet a good sunbae and also D.O that acted as a light in the drama.

It also seems to because of Gong Hyo Jin I am able to get this award, if it have not been for her, I will not able to act so well, thank you very much, very sorry for not being able to take care of her much on the site,(APAN) given me this honor, I felt sorry and thankful towards her.

I want to share this honor with the staff at the venue."
hahahaha see, in the last sbs he just wanted to share the honnor with only his youngie, that's the difference. :)) :Dall i worry is about hye kyo, jis definetely adore her, shk?? just wanna see them on screen together again seems really so hard for now, ottoke??? :,(

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Congratulations to Oppa Joinsung, these Apan award special gift, u deserved it.. :-* =D> =D> 8-> 8-> <:-P <:-P <:-P ..Our O2 chinggus family love,support Oppa & Youngie forever, ever and ever.. 8-> :)>- btw our lovely Jis,he extremely handsome.. OMG..I became fainted..

Hi,uuuuu all so awesome posted all the best,and great vids, nice pics..Thanks so much more to @hclover,@zuizui,@blim, @meryxsi,.. :-* :\"> 8->

Soooo miss @On'Life,@meryxsi, so glad to u2 came back!! >:D< :x 8->

@hclover96 I really appreciate the one who translated it...such a long interview.

"Humble but not someone whom you easily get close to." The same think I think about Insung.

I don't know why but I get the same vibe reading Insung and Hyekyo interviews.

Btw, I like Gong Li too.

"After the end of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, Song Hye Kyo said, “It was due to Jo In Sung’s awesome acting that I was able to finish the drama smoothly.” Jo In Sung replied, “Song Hye Kyo is the type of person who gives all the credits to others though she excels. We both clearly know that my acting appears to be outstanding because of her prominent acting." You both are the same...you know? and their extreme humble attitudes annoy me sometimes tbh lol

"Jo In Sung added, “Before the drama, I felt loads of burden due to some rumors. Especially the one saying ‘his face changed after his military discharge’. I wondered a lot because I’m still me. How can it be different?" Actually, some Knetz used to say he became ugly because they didn't like him in Go Show.

"yes, that's how I personally interpret her words. I think the "he" she was referring to is the right man when he comes along, not someone that she's dating now.But that's only my interpretation, other fans or shippers might see it differently I've noticed no matter how honest or blunt Kyo may be in her interviews, she has been very careful with her answers. So I don't think she would bluntly hint that she's dating now"

I think so too...she is so cautious.

She didn't appear at APAN Awards due to that subject and I think it is good for her.

SHK Daesang + JIS Daesang = don't wait too long, collaborate already, for Pete's sake!!!So, KYO, stop worrying about how the viewing public personify you as just a beautiful face (well, it's true), why elsewould the award- giving- body present you the 2013 Excellence in Acting Award? You are an ACTOR in the truestsense of the word, an ACTOR with a BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!So it's true with JIS, he is an ACTOR in the truest sense of the word!!!Again, collaborate already!!! Drama or romcom would be nice!!!:)>-