[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Where is he going? Where is SHK, by the way

;

;)

:-?  :-O

@wbhkis‌, there are conflicting rumors I read on IG he is going to Japan while on FB, he is bound to Europe.

No news about where SHK

That's why I'm being super super suspicious :)

Oh dear! so it's really on?! :o  :o)  <:-P

don't know why I feel so pumped after seeing these latest pics of him! :D

now where is our girl? :)] come on guys hurry up and get the ball rolling!!! :-w

P>S @hclover96 thanks for the kind words. It's very sweet of you! x

@Nith, you're very welcome.  It's good to have you back :)

@blim0523, haha, even if they were to go anywhere, I don't think they would travel and be seen in public together.  I highly doubt they would travel together though.  It seems like this trip is just for the "boys" :P

The fan who took these pics and uploaded them is a Chinese fan who was lucky to see JIS and LKS at the airport.  She said LKS was very friendly and even gave her an autograph.  She also said JIS was a bit unhappy about their pics being taken and asked her to not take pics.

I assume this is a personal trip for JIS because he wasn't too happy about his pics taken.

-edit-
Haha, just saw the pics of JIS and LKS in Germany and JIS definitely did not want his pics to be taken.

@Nith, you're very welcome.  It's good to have you back

:)

@blim0523, haha, even if they were to go anywhere, I don't think they would travel and be seen in public together.  I highly doubt they would travel together though.  It seems like this trip is just for the "boys" :P

The fan who took these pics and uploaded them is a Chinese fan who was lucky to see JIS and LKS at the airport.  She said LKS was very friendly and even gave her an autograph.  She also said JIS was a bit unhappy about their pics being taken and asked her to not take pics.  It seemed like JIS and LKS are going to Tokyo.

I assume this is a personal trip for JIS because he wasn't too happy about his pics taken.

@hclover96‌, I read from an IG post that JIS and LKS are in Germany. The trip could be related to his endorsing Mercedes Benz or just as you said a trip for the boys with lots of beer drinking coz it's Octoberfest in Germany :) next time I will control my delusions (:|

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus O2 family :-h :x.. @hclover,is it Jis and Lks they went to Japan, maybe will be attending the fans meeting..?? :-? :> ;;) so..btw we don worried about our lovely Jis oppa go to date somebody, #:-S [-X ;;) .he just with his close friend (Lks )have a work there..! Loh... am I right, these is my thought .. :):)>- :P

@hclover96, I assume this is a personal trip for JIS because he wasn't too happy about his pics taken.I could't agree with you more, he also wanted space maybe that's why he chose Berlin, Germany thinking no fan could recognize him and LKS but this shows how popular he is. LKS was more in a lighter mood becoz he allowed a photo op with the fan. According to the fan they didn't have any company except for the man in red at the airport :)  So this means no lady in tow. Here are the pics from IG.OHOzcEE.jpg
npvAdlh.jpg

cr: IG account owner

aww.... false alarms.... not again!!!! :(
it's hard to keep my BP levels steady when I sail on this ship :P
Well... it seems like they both deeply immersed themselves into work at the moment :(  or are they pretending to be busy?)
why...oh, why it's so hard for them to be brave and come out about their secretive relationship? :-??

One thing I've been noticing though..
SHK always makes sure that she is being seen somewhere in Korea every time JIS is spotted in the airport leavening the country. (just a coincident, you reckon?  [-X

never mind SHK & JIS... keep playing... but you both know that you can't keep it a secret forever.  B-)  [-(

I know this has been shared a year ago but let me share it again. :)I just can't get over how emotional the cast and production staff of TWTWB were after their last shoot especially Oppa JIS :(( so sad becoz he won't be seeing Young everyday anymore  :((

cr: H.Clover/yt

@blim0523 everytime i've seen your avatar i'm smiling.. :-D the wedding pic of JIS and SHK posted by @mamamika..coz i remember the wedding entourage.. :-D :x

hope they end up together.. :-D

just let me do my dilusional thinking again.. :-D ;-)

@sfc12‌, @hclover96‌, @wbhkis, this waiting is making me crazy 8-} hope 2015 will be the year :)

BTW chingus have you seen SHK's new pictures in her thread, she's oozing with sexiness. Sorry i cant post the pics becoz im just using my phone. This reminds me of JIS's dialogue in IOIL, "that innocent woman will date other man and will become sexy".

My delulu mind is being suspicious again. Are they dating? Is it JIS's influence that SHK is repackaging her image to a more sexy woman??? Just asking :)

we are waiting for your wish to come true soon @blim0523 we are behind you.. :-D :x

Kyo is amazing as always and JIS is handsome as always.. ;-) :-D :x

when are they going to do another project together again??? [-O<

Hello everyone and welcome back ^Nith. Its good to see you back to O2 ship and Congrats for your new role, here's wishing you a lot of fun with your baby. As Nith comes back, I miss ^kisseye too, she was one of the most active O2 shipper but I haven't seen her for a while. :( 
I wish to see O2 has another project together as much as you guys want. This year we have seen several K-drama couples reunion, but let's take a look at how long it takes for these reunion ?

Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara : 12 yearsLee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae: 9 yearsLee Joon Ki & Nam Sang Mi : 7 yearsEric & Jung Yu Mi : 7 years
I hope it should not be long time for us to see O2 couple reunion or We'll all be like 
OquRV9h.gif

To find a cure for a delulu shipper (me, me and me ) who wish O2 couple work together again. There's only one solution I can see here... keep watching That Winter over and over again. This is one of my favorite moments. Everything was captured so perfectly, almost like a dream ;)  and how about you guys ? What's  your ? Please share with us 

yq3VBYK.gif IUSHfgH.gif
yDs71Mv.gif LKkCZf4.gif
YBBztrm.gif JGldyEl.gif
7dTQ6We.gif aZHyV4b.gif

PS:  xoxoforme said: Can somebody help me to find a reliable site where I can download the whole episode of TWTWB with HD Quality? I'm planning to make a vid out of it. 

@zuizui - I can't find it. I tried piratebay.org but there's none. I somehow manage to find a reliable source that is based in Korea but she's only uploading aHD Quality to those Korean Drama that are currently airing in Korea. Sad to say, there's no TWTWB. :(

@zuizui - I can't find it. I tried piratebay.org but there's none. I somehow manage to find a reliable source that is based in Korea but she's only uploading aHD Quality to those Korean Drama that are currently airing in Korea. Sad to say, there's no TWTWB.

:(

@blim0523, the Eng subs for 2D1N are out already.  I think he was just laughing at what Kim Jae Dong said and was looking at his phone at the same time.

He was so happy and proud when Kyo was awarded the "Top Excellence" award :)
gfP_U2.gif
lNJmFb.gif
Slight mistranslation here.  He said "Youngie, oppa won an award" :P