[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@timi163‌, this may be a little late but thanks for posting that vid with Kim C. I don't know if it's just me though I felt that JIS was really awed with SHK's beauty, he was really lost for words and his explanation of not falling in love with his leading lady becoz it will make his acting awkward is a little "duh?" some actors I know try to immerse themselves into the character to make it believable on the screen.Was JIS trying to convince viewers he was not in love with SHK in real lfe? :). Sorry to say but I'm not convinced :) oh man the way you look at SHK on and off-screen are for the books :x

@mamamika, i'm so convinced with your theory LOL, let's keep the faith especially now that JIS is officially single :x

@mamamika yes yes!!! I totally agree with your conclusion! Because

1.no pics kmh and jis side by side

2.no news about them along their relationship, except hawaiii vacation which they denied.

3.their relationship started january last year, and jis was filming twtwb, so i think they tried to convince us that there's nothing between jis-shk

4.there were rumor about shk's invitation, followed by the pic of them kissing at resto in the last eps, without crews and camera

5.ms.park is close friend with dispatch and kim jang kyung from soop

6.kmh is friend with shk

@hclover96 i love the first pic, people say that eyes can't lie, their gaze in the first pic, couldn't deny their interesting toward each other, shk seemed teasing him kekekekek made him stuttering  :)) 8-} 8-> Because Jis-kmh broke up after 18 months, started dating january so this ended around june or july, and Song Hye Kyo visited Jo In Sung on August, so now i wanna start new rumor, that Jo In Sung is dating Song Hye Kyo now!!!!  :x =P~ >-) \:D/ =)) :\">

@hclover96‌, I also love the pic they are together. It shows that their relation has progressed. It seems like SHK has broken down her wall.

Come to think of JIS-KMH relation, it was reported they met again in a mutual friend's party January 2013 and became a couple April almost at the same time TWTB ended. Just wondering how did their relation progressed when JIS was so busy filming TWTWB. There was an interview when JIS said the hardest scene he made was when he dragged SHK on a hill and took her pictures as evidence that he was abandoning her. JIS said he was already so physically exhausted at that time and even said that if you see their filming schedule Oh Soo is in every scene. So how can he still find time for KMH???

Oh i'm having a happy shipper's heart syndrome :x

I've just seen JIS new CF for Missha.  Have u guys watched this CF yet ? He's so smoking hot  :x :x .Here's some gifs from Missha and SHK is obviously not in this CF but as a delulu shipper, I'd like to *make* them together :)>-

AaKevJq.gif CaaTaQv.gif
cQC4U82.gif 8IoZALX.gif
 qTAXIUu.gif yhUUomA.gif
SdoKH74.gif 1LMTD7f.gif

I'm pretty sure they make a delicious- looking couple whose every move prompts mouthwatering envy. (Your pink couple is here ^hclover  ;) )V7g7vxO.jpg

blim0523 said:

@hclover96‌, I also love the pic they are together. It shows that their relation has progressed. It seems like SHK has broken down her wall. Come to think of JIS-KMH relation, it was reported they met again in a mutual friend's party January 2013 and became a couple April almost at the same time TWTB ended. Just wondering how did their relation progressed when JIS was so busy filming TWTWB. There was an interview when JIS said the hardest scene he made was when he dragged SHK on a hill and took her pictures as evidence that he was abandoning her. JIS said he was already so physically exhausted at that time and even said that if you see their filming schedule Oh Soo is in every scene. So how can he still find time for KMH??? Oh i'm having a happy shipper's heart syndrome :x

IisP said: @hclover96 i love the first pic, people say that eyes can't lie, their gaze in the first pic, couldn't deny their interesting toward each other, shk seemed teasing him kekekekek made him stuttering  :)) 8-} 8-> Because Jis-kmh broke up after 18 months, started dating january so this ended around june or july, and Song Hye Kyo visited Jo In Sung on August, so now i wanna start new rumor, that Jo In Sung is dating Song Hye Kyo now!!!!  :x =P~ >-) \:D/ =)) :\">

O2 Shippers you are all awesome =D> This has become a happy thread again =))

@zuizui‌, yes 1000 pages and beyond. This thread will be flooded with wedding pics, baby pics etc LOL <:-P

@lisP and @ OnLife, I'm joining you in spreading the rumors LOL!  =))

8NTWc73.jpg

=)) ^:)^ :D <:-P :)) =D> ;):D:)] :x :-*

@blim0523 and @lisP, haha, now that JIS is officially single again, we can be more delusional now :P

It seems like SungKyo baidu bar is being slowly revived and some fans are posting old pics of them.  I really like these pics and even though we've all seen them before, I don't think I've seen them at these angles though :)

15211140838_9e39618ce0_o.jpg15397733255_65bc7624dc_o.jpg
15211071420_f71bcb10dc_o.jpg15211140928_7f29072ac1_o.jpg
15211071080_2fe081af6b_o.jpg15211071160_c48923cf3b_o.jpg

@hclover96, we just have to stay hoping whenever we see even a small ray of light, who knows??? :x
thanks for posting these pics again, even it get's re-posted a million times no one will get tired looking at them :) There's just magic when these two are together, their faces light up, they just bring out the best in each other :x

They remind me of high school prom :) when boy finally gets the chance to dance with his crush, and girl feeling embarrassed becoz she also has a crush on that boy :) do I still sound coherent or I'm just too delusional my head is spinning tales :D