[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

OMG..you made me crazy again w/ those TWTWB throwback pics and translated interviews of JIS and SHK during TWTWB days.. :x :x :x

i miss the O2 couple so much.. :-(

thanks for the info's and pics chingus.. :-D

Guest mamamika

blim0523 said: @mamika, we really don't know if he and KMH have broken up when SHK visited him becoz there are some inaccuracy in the translation, like this, "Jo and Kim confirmed they ended their year and a half long relationship on Sept. 24, five months after they made their romance public" if I remember right they confirmed their relationship last April 2013 exactly 17 months ago or 1month short of 1 and a 1/2 year. :) Anyway, despite those inaccuracy what stands out is JIS humility and being a gentleman, he bravely took the blame for the break-up and his resolve never to commit that mistake again. So my super delusional mind tells me, he is taking his time to really know SHK becoz he doesn't want to commit the same mistake again, he plans to make his relation with SHK work til they reach the altar :x

@timi163, thanks for that vid they are just so adorable that I really miss them more :(

@mamamika‌, that wedding pic is just so perfectly beautiful. May I make it as my avatar?

We really don't know if the article was translated accurately. About your other question, to be honest I don't think he is dating someone now with his very busy, a new relation would not work out and he said he doesn't want to commit the same mistake again. Though I feel he is keeping in touch with SHK, it's obvious in their pic when SHK visited IOIL that they are closer.

I don't know if it's just me but the way I see it JIS is so attracted to SHK but is just not confident enough to profess his love becoz he sees SHK like a goddess and is beyond reach by ordinary man like him. Just like what my brother said men fear being rejected and also fear women who are so perfect. But I hope if he gets to know SHK more he will be able to overcome his fears.

Hello there, fellow O2 shippers :) Hope all is well.

Thank you so much for all the contributions that you have made to this thread: posting, lurking or simply clicking the icons.  It just show that TWTWB fever/mode is still on after more than a year :) :)  When will we ever see them together again?

Been thinking a lot lately.....did JIS (TWTWB family as well) support SHK's MBL? Well, I just hope he (they) did  [-O<  :-w

BTW, still a long way to go before hitting 500 pages. Can we do it  :-?

Hi @wbhkis‌ hope all is well with you.

Writer Noh and PD Kim love SHK and JIS loves her more I have a feeling they have silently supporting SHK not only in MBL but on all her projects. :)

Let's just be patient their reunion may take time but it's not impossible. Will reach 50 pages by SHK's birthday if we give our 100% effort :) O2 Shippers fighting!

Up to now I' m curious about the IOIL scene where JJY's mom was watching Oh Young and JIS dialogue that someday that woman will date a man and will become sexy :x May I know your opinions my dear chinggus :)

@blim0523, I so like your fighting spirit and for staying positive as we anxiously await for their next collaboration. Wishing it wouldn't be that long.

JIS, SHK has always been sexy :) :) :)

@wbhkis‌, I've got great faith in them and so far this latter part of the year we've been getting pleasnt surprises :)

Yes, SHK has always been sexy, maybe that dialogue got lost in translation, hope some of are chinggus here can give a more accurate translation. :)

hi there shippers!! guess who's back?
life's changed since my last post so has this tread! Now, I am a busy mom of a seven months old baby girl!  8-| :D

wow.. this ship's been through a lot yet is sailing strong!!! good on you fellow shippers! =D>
well.. well.. finally, he did decide to make the news official (the break up). To be frank, I wasn't surprised at all by this Dispatch's breaking news. It was obvious that this relationship was doomed to fail!
I bet, even though JIS wants us to believe that it only happened a FEW months ago, they ended it long before (probs right after TWTWB).
Did any of you watch his new drama IOTL? if so, how do you find it? how is his interaction with his co-star (was it as akward as with SHK?

I'm really not sure what's been happening between JIS and SHK after TWTWB, but they both are OFICIALLY single (and ready to mingle) now! ;)

I have a feeling that this 'break up' news is a part of their hide and seek game.. the game they both are very good at playing. first, JIS confirms he's in a relationship with KMH (to divert all the media attention from SHK), then they avoid all public appearance together, then they pretend to be 
too busy to have a life (letting memories of TWTWB to be faded), when the time is right, he comes up with the news of his breakup!!! I wonder what their next step's gonna be? ;)

What are your thoughts shippers?

So good to be back!!!! was missing this ship so badly.
have a good one dearies! x

Guest mamamika

@blim0523‌: i don't own that pix, you can use it as you want. Welcome back @Nith, i also think that his relationship would ended long ago, maybe he thinks 11 months are also "few" months, ;)). About his new drama, you would be shocking if you watch it. His interaction with his new co-star is very natural, comfortable, like friends, no awkwarkness, no shyness, he didn't touch his ear while standing next to female co-star, he went on a trip after the drama ended with all of them. I don't know if he also cried after the last shooting scene the same like when he had to leave Oh Soo, i'm curious about this.

@Nith, You're back >:D<  Lol, I just mentioned you a couple of days ago in this thread.  Welcome back, dear.  We truly missed you.  You're one of the most, if not the most, enthusiastic and loyal shipper.  Big congratulations on your precious bundle of joy  =D>

blim0523 said: @mamamika, we really don't know if he and KMH have broken up when SHK visited him becoz there are some inaccuracies in the translation, like this, "Jo and Kim confirmed they ended their year and a half long relationship on Sept. 24, five months after they made their romance public" if I remember right they confirmed their relationship last April 2013 exactly 17 months ago or 1month short of 1 and a 1/2 year. :) Anyway, despite those inaccuracies what stands out is JIS humility and being a gentleman, he bravely took the blame for the break-up and his resolve never to commit that mistake again. So my super delusional mind tells me, he is taking his time to really know SHK becoz he doesn't want to commit the same mistake again, he plans to make his relation with SHK work til they reach the altar :x

Guest mamamika

This is the scene, from twtwb's thread.
virsvirs said: Annyeong guys :) so I just watched Jo In Sung new drama "It's Okay It's Love" eps 2

There's a scene where Jang Jae Yul (played by Jo ) called his mom, and look at these picsu!

Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_28_00_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_28_04_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_29_32_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_28_11_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2014_07_30_at_6_41_04_PM.png

The drama that his mother watching was TWTWB :D
Aaaah how I miss watching Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo in TWTWB :(

Guest mamamika

I also think the same as you @hclover96‌, it would be weird when he dedicated his special prize to Youngie/SHK while having a girlfriend. If he was still in relationship that time, he should have to consider what to say, to not hurt his girlfriend's feeling.

hi all wonderful O2 Couple shippers, couldn't write a long post and join the shipping becoz i'm drowning in a wave of paper works. but all your posts are making this hopeless romantic O2 shipper having a HAPPY HEART syndrome! xIJEw44.gif
love you all and take care :)

thx for chingus who make this thread moving and alive, you post awesome pics, gifs, videos etc, i'm not good on that :'(

@everythingnothing post on jis thread there is rumor that jis had already broken up earlier this year. And @crazywind had also brought up the rumor that jis had broken up with so called gf around august, before he confirmed himself. so i'm perfectly sure, he already single when shk visited him. But i wonder why netizen didn't link it with jis recently separation? But i also grateful, coz shk didn't be linked, but ghj.

I'm super busy with work but I don't know why I felt excited when I saw these pics of JIS at the airport going out on a hush, hush out of the country trip knowing that SHK is also out of the country, my delusional mind went overdrive :x
WTJoU7o.jpg
Traveling with one of his best buds LKS :)
wmHI4kB.jpg
Seems like they didn't want to be photographed but give it to some overzealous fans :)  Hope some fans will be able to take his pic with SHK where ever is their meeting place hahahaha Oh God I'm going crazy :-O 8-}
jYQMmzk.jpg

Does anybody know where is SHK??? Doesn't anyone feel suspicious like me???  :-/ :-/ :-/