[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

gumawo @hclover always give us great informations :) @zui always bring us laughters and funny pics, and hopeless sometimes kekekeke :)) and all chinggus here that always keep the thread moving. I hope we can reach 500 on november 22th, can we? As a gift for our lovely shk

@hclover96 @rubylia @cara or whoever can explain about k netz petition? What is it all about? And i've read the last page of shk thread, they're talking about bed scene in IAQ, does that have any relations with petition? Come On, Asians are too fanatic about those scenes, just acting no more, to make it looking so real!!! Song Hye Kyo must be so professional for doing that. Let's all give her a high respect.

@IisP  haha, yeah... 
i read some comments from NB, there are so many comments supporting HK,,  mostly from I-netiz
i'm sure they will not stop ruin her image until she retire from Industry,, but anyway chinese people still love her...  

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..,@lisp,@rubylia.. so nice to meet u2 again,. Yeah..I'm agree what u talked about, our lovely Shk, she really famous in all around the world,mostly Chinese people in Asia.. :x 8-> ;;)

@Jocelyn yes, who cares about Korean people, while she's very famous outside Korean? :(|)   Chinese people is very loyal to her, in my country too. My people will associate Korean Actress with song hye kyo first rather than any other korean actresses. althought for the actors they're just talking about Lee Min Ho.Let's sail over seven seas!!! 

:ar!  :-L  O:-)

Remember  this ?  2012 (?) ?  He was  talking about dating co-actors and working with SHK , he's so cute when he doesnt make sense.. :x Starts at 1:28

CR: YT uploader
Click CC for sub

why do netizens finding mistakes and faults to Kyo? :-S

they are just envious at her..

Because Kyo is an A list star already.. :x

The haters and bashers have nothing to do w/ their lives.. >:)

Be strong Kyo..

Thanks for the updates.. >:D<

Guest mamamika

Do you think his IOK company is a little weird? First they say he's still in the relationship with KMH after GHJ's break up. Then just a few days after, they admit that he also breaks up. I'm feeling suspicious of all their Statements now. Anyway, i'm not following the IOTL's thread, does anybody knows if there's any Interview of JIS after the drama ends? What does he say about his co-star? Is that the same as he said about SHK in many Interviews he did after TWTWB ended last year?

@mamamika i'm not wondering about that, iok just tried to avoid people's speculation coz ghj just split up with bf, while jis and ghj chemistry were good (for us jis-shk is the best) so they tried to keep jis safe, but they couldn't predict, the breakup of jis and kmh would surface soon. regarding iotl, i don't really know if there are some interviews or news, or their opinions that much, but as a depiction when i google, jis praised shk much more, google doesn't give me many informations regarding jis's praises to ghj.@blim0523 when the day comes?  :(( =(( if they're not destined together in the end, one i thing i wanna see from them, i wanna see them onscreen together again, do another same project again.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between K-netizens and I-netizens?I always come across those words but haven't had a clue what they really are.Please help for the sake of this clueless Kyonatic!:-bdI also wish to see them together again in a romcom or maybe a movie!=D> That would be nice!:)>-

Guest mamamika

Thanks @IisP‌, if IOK are trying to keep JIS safe now, then the last time they confirmed JIS dating KMH was to protect SHK? To keep her out of speculations that she date co-star again. Did JIS tell them to do that? I think even if JIS really have feeling with KMH, that not really called "love" yet in such a short time, they were just getting to know more about each other, couldn't call it "relationship". He did that move(confirm) to help someone special for him stay out of rumors.

SusanC said: Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between K-netizens and I-netizens?I always come across those words but haven't had a clue what they really are.Please help for the sake of this clueless Kyonatic!:-bdI also wish to see them together again in a romcom or maybe a movie!=D> That would be nice!:)>-