[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

bibidep said: jl08 said: hclover96 said: I was on the Sung-Kyo baidu site and found this long thread about their kiss scenes.  Considering I can only read like 40% of the Chinese words and have to rely on Google translate sometimes, it was pretty hilarious already.  I think the O2 shippers were analyzing whether there was tongue involved and was zooming in the pics to check :))

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2262128750?pn=4

I think we need the BTS for this scene in order to have the proper verdict ;))

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xz1mq9_memorable-moments-of-o2-couple-that-you-want-to-see_shortfilms

credit to lovehyekyo :\"> :x

this link is a 10 mins O2 bts but nothing new and that we haven't seen before but i like the fact its compiled ;)) so awesome for my dreamer eyes LOL ;))

Hahahaha ^^ i think the "drop" of water they notice was not from the mouth =)) it was i strongly believe it was tears that streamed

down ;;) from crying scenes before the kissing

oh wait!! let me call IN sung and Hye kyo sshi to confirm this one kekekekeke jejejeje oh my freaky me LOL if life is easy as this LOL oh my shipper soul hang in there aja!!! =))

loucong said: Hahahaha ^^ i think the "drop" of water they notice was not from the mouth =)) it was i strongly believe it was tears that streamed
down ;;) from crying scenes before the kissing

oh wait!! let me call IN sung and Hye kyo sshi to confirm this one kekekekeke jejejeje oh my freaky me LOL if life is easy as this LOL oh my shipper soul hang in there aja!!! =))

Guest hanena21

class="H"@jl08

i saw from TWTWB thread that Kyo n her managers at Jejudo....maybe she will participate in promoting TWTWB with those handsome guys...

(i hope :x )

almost everyone knows and agrees that jis is a good kisser; remember what hapened in bali & frozen flower? as for shk, i think lbh n hyun bin must have taught her a thing or 2 which rain couldn't do.

personally, i think they're great actors n were well into their characters.

still i'm wishing, hoping n praying that this is 1 ship that will dock safely (anchored n knotted)

leezsa said: almost everyone knows and agrees that jis is a good kisser; remember what hapened in bali & frozen flower? as for shk, i think lbh n hyun bin must have taught her a thing or 2 which rain couldn't do.

personally, i think they're great actors n were well into their characters.

still i'm wishing, hoping n praying that this is 1 ship that will dock safely (anchored n knotted)

Guys, do you seriously think the caps worn by both parties mean something? Cos I really don't think it means anything as a clean break was made last time.

We will still ship for JIS and SHK, no matter what. I agree that SHK is unlikely to be in a relationship now as mentioned or else JIS will not touch her at all. I can safely say that since he's such a gentleman and especially as he is one who does not want misunderstandings and gossips that's why he made that clear statement from the start. So if Kyo has someone, JIS would not want to cause misunderstanding.

Right, O2 shippers? :)

Guest hanena21

@jl08

yeah, maybe that cap is from her own collection or she borrow her manager cap..heheh...( i still shipping them...  :x ;;)    )

actually i have a feeling Kyo are in relationship coz she is glowing and more beautiful nowadays...but the question is..nugu?
:-?

02 shippers dont kill me...
:-SS

@jl08

yeah, maybe that cap is from her own collection or she borrow her manager cap..heheh...( i still shipping them...  :x ;;)    )

actually i have a feeling Kyo are in relationship coz she is glowing and more beautiful nowadays...but the question is..nugu?

:-?

02 shippers dont kill me...

:-SS

yahhh but do you also think that JIS is blooming too? then!!! hashtag #boom!! LOL ;))

on the episode when Youngie looks at Soo for the first time she smiled right ?omg i really felt that wasnt acting both were soo blooming its feels like they werent acting i mean for sure both are great actors but its just seems so real i dont know how great their cinematographer or editing is but for sure it wasnt faking i feel the chemistry just flew out my screen that moment LOL :))

Guest hanena21

@loucong lol..... but seriously i cant forget his goofy expression around Kyo at the photoshoot interview... really different from his other drama interview
:\"> but towards the end of TWTWB it's like they controlled their action and expression when they are on interview and press conference... :( 

@loucong lol..... but seriously i cant forget his goofy expression around Kyo at the photoshoot interview... really different from his other drama interview

:\"> but towards the end of TWTWB it's like they controlled their action and expression... :(

no way this mean we have to wait until the hype is done :((

jl08

said:

@ulap

Hi! I'm so glad to see your response. lol.

Was getting lonely shipping JIS and SHK. I hope to see them together in their Asia tour, especially Japan and I hope they can sing together on stage. Read that JIS had post a thank you message to his fans and that it's his conclusion to TWTWB and Oh Soo. I guess while it may be taken as he's getting out of his character and the drama, I think he'll not forget the time spent with his co-stars, especially SHK who had been his emotional support during the filming, just like he had been for her. That kind of bonding is hard to forget so I hope they'll keep in touch. I know JIS says he'll not date her but I still hope to hear good news about them. Sometimes, it takes a while before you know that you really miss that person in your life. I'm not saying he must end up with her but I think we all hope that they will love each other at the end of the day because they are just so lovely together in looks and personalities.

We've been reading about JIS saying he will not date his co-star and he has no special feelings for her. Yet we've not once heard SHK's version except that they are good friends. I wonder how she feels when she read about JIS's firm statements about her ie that they only have respect and care for each other. I am thinking that with respect and care - are these two qualities not the very fundamentals of a good loving relationship? Which comes first? We love a person so we respect and care for her or we respect and care for that person which eventually leads to loving that person?

lol. I'm getting delusional but I'm prepared for the worst while hoping for the best! Cheers, O2 shippers!

im just glad we are all loving here ;)) gosh how dreadful cuz of that cap post a bit of not so good post and feelings are posted on our girls thread aiisshh okie dreamers this is not the end for us please stay and live well who know we might have a happy ending too right? LOL ;)) no cap or hat will bring this ship down under we have writer noh on out side LOl say what??? again LOL just kidding to set the mood happy LOL ;))

ulap said:

jl08

said:

@ulap

Hi! I'm so glad to see your response. lol.

Was getting lonely shipping JIS and SHK. I hope to see them together in their Asia tour, especially Japan and I hope they can sing together on stage. Read that JIS had post a thank you message to his fans and that it's his conclusion to TWTWB and Oh Soo. I guess while it may be taken as he's getting out of his character and the drama, I think he'll not forget the time spent with his co-stars, especially SHK who had been his emotional support during the filming, just like he had been for her. That kind of bonding is hard to forget so I hope they'll keep in touch. I know JIS says he'll not date her but I still hope to hear good news about them. Sometimes, it takes a while before you know that you really miss that person in your life. I'm not saying he must end up with her but I think we all hope that they will love each other at the end of the day because they are just so lovely together in looks and personalities.

We've been reading about JIS saying he will not date his co-star and he has no special feelings for her. Yet we've not once heard SHK's version except that they are good friends. I wonder how she feels when she read about JIS's firm statements about her ie that they only have respect and care for each other. I am thinking that with respect and care - are these two qualities not the very fundamentals of a good loving relationship? Which comes first? We love a person so we respect and care for her or we respect and care for that person which eventually leads to loving that person?

lol. I'm getting delusional but I'm prepared for the worst while hoping for the best! Cheers, O2 shippers!