DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

u're right @tasteless2690 and i wonder why? besides that jonghyun is part of kyu-line but honestly i dunno that they are comfortable to each other until i saw them laughing and smiling to each other in music bank :)and about thanks to in the album' date=' i think yoona is more careful lately on not put other idols on her thanks to... coz i didnt see them much in the last 2 albums (the boys and igab) maybe she doesn't want to get some antis or scandals because of it...  [/quote']

I thougth same, Yoona's message seems really general, it's really different from soe's message.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mareq90 said: @tasteless2690...actually i noticed that for quite sometime already. if you watch carefully, actually jonghyun was looking and talking to kyuhyun at the back and jonghyun wanted to hug kyu, i think taeyeon and jonghyun accidently locked hands lol. because it seems that he didn't look at teayeon? then taeyeon patted jonghyun :). that's why i don't want to bring it up not to offend anyone. same like when seohyun patted minhyuk's arm he kinda pushed it away. maybe he was shocked. i'm sure cnblue and snsd are close. especially yoona is close with 4 of them. in the same video you can see yoona and minhyuk double, multiple high 5 and yoona patted jungshin. lol jonghyun like bubbles? i thought taeyeon only mentioned jonghyun of shinee. rumour also said that taeyeon learn to play guitar from jonghyun. weird rumour. if it's seohyun, i would believe it. i guess they are close. both taeyeon and jonghyun are known to lonely person. i remember changmin mentioned about forever alone jonghyun in his thanks to catch me if you can album in september last year.
talking about skinship, even yonghwa patted yoona's arm and jungshin hold yoona's hand at the ending on music bank on 18th jan. jonghyun is the only one who didn't touch yoona. only yoona touched him and just look at jungshin's shocked face lol. why the shocked face jungshin??? here's the video again @0.49

and if you watched carefully, actually, yoona did not approached jonghyun first. she went to yonghwa first @0.45 to @0.46...then jonghyun bravely but-in @0.47 which is weird...jonghyun? talking to yoona? and yoona was shy about it. so, only jonghyun didn't touch yoona lol. i think yonghwa is close with yoona since they mcing together at kbs gayo daejun. yoona was also seen so excited when she announced minhyuk's name at the kbs gayo daejun for the idols superband. 
in my opinion, actually from my observation, before all this music bank thingy, i saw that minhyuk is actually the closest  to yoona from cnblue. from 18 jan music bank ending also you can see that minhyuk call yoona's name first and from his mouth i saw he said yoona only.
but at the sbs kpop super concert, kbs gayo daejun and music bank, i just love yoona and jonghyun interactions. especially the secret interactions at sbs kpop concert and kbs gayo daejun and the open one at music bank. also in my delusional mind i saw a certain suju boys treated jonghyun differently. my comparison from kbs gayo daejun and kpop gaon awards.

Guest mareq90

jonghyun in love lol...lol...lol...cnblue latest japanese single.
"Everyone has unforgettable person." Blind Love composed and lyric by Jonghyun. He put his straight feeling to this love song @mei_sha

cr : @saturnkr.
not sure if this song is a ballad song. but yoona sure love ballad songs.

[blind Love] is Lee Jonghyun's turn. Yep, Lee Jonghyun is CNBLUE member who speaks in Japanese fluently. No wonder..

cr : @LJongyunCNB

ireikaaa said:

In Taeyeon's thanks to she wrote "Our guitarist Jonghyun who likes bubbles."
(I translated this part from http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/sandy9613/post/1323698651)

Hmm it's a little weird? Either 'bubbles' refers to a particular person or it's an inside joke...
Anybody can find more translations or maybe the original korean version? :)
The english ones are translated from this chinese version too...

Single "Blind Love" copyright infos: 

Blind Love: 
Lyrics: Lee Jonghyun
Music: Lee Jonghyun, VINYL HOUSE

With Your Eyes
Music: Lee Jonghyun

Greedy Man
Lyrics: Jung Yonghwa
Music: Jung Yonghwa , Kim Jeyang

**** LEE JONGHYUN, ARE YOU IN LOVE ?????????

Guest dcathy

@su_lee ㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for the album to come out! April 24th, right?
BGVcR6cCAAE84Fz.jpg Album cover (cr. ketchBurning)

RT@CNBLUE_4:
BGV5Z6ECYAAX2Zt.jpg:large

[Trans] Everyone it's been a while! This is Yonghwa heh We're practicing hard for the tour. I have an intuition they'll be fun, awesome shows. The series of sellout news are giving us more and more confidence! More than anything, it makes me happy to think of meeting you again in May in Korea. I think it's all because of you that we can meet and perform for the fans in many countries, thank you always. Dehet.., kk Please anticipate much, and thank you again for your unchanging love! Love you ma Boice (cr. @Just_JYH)

YoonA also update today on Girls' Generation official site:
BGVtBwbCYAANGtC.jpg:large

S♡NE~~~~ How are you??
It feels like it’s been a while since I’ve written on hereㅎㅎ
I’ve been busy with the arena tour lately.
When we went to Korea recently, it must have been because of the last cold snap, but it was a bit chilly.
Did any of you catch a cold~

I.. am starting to feel betterㅎㅎ Be careful!!^^

I don’t know if it’s because I saw cherry blossoms in Japan, and am feeling the spring early,
but I hope the sunny spring comes soon~
So I can listen to a lot of good songsㅋㅋ
Oh, recommend me some songs~
I don’t have any new songs on my playlist these days^^ heheㅋㅋ
Now then, until next time, bye~
I’m off to another concert today~~~ sshyoong~

(cr: ch0sshi)

CNBLUE chooses the right time to release their new songs, and now Yoona can have three new songs on her playlist :D

BGVxDWXCYAA10Ag.jpg

Yoona recommend this song Baby I Love U by Che'Nelle. The song itself is beautiful and you gotta love the lyrics :)

Baby I love you, I love you, I love you
I have found the only one, only one that is meant for
me
You're always on my mind, I'll go through whatever
Me and you will ride into eternity

Baby we can go places
Maybe a trip around the world
As you and I look up into the clouds
I keep tellin' myself I gotta tell him how I feel
inside
I guess I la-la but I keep holdin' back
cos I don't wanna scare you away
Yeah, it's just me, so frustrated I wish I'd say it
naturally
My heart is racing, cos boy I want you constantly

Me and you and now chemistry, huh
It's so amazing that I want it more
But I can't help but think that you have someone else
Don't wanna pay my mind attention this way
I try to block it out
all this time with you
I can't believe I have a doubt,
I'm so crazy but you could save me
Baby, please let me know you're in love with me

(Baby I donno why)
I'm telling stories in my head now I can't sleep at
night
(Baby you donno why)
Leavin' me tonight it just don't feel right
But I can't wait til I'll be seeing you here again
I'm trying to break my insecurities so I can explain
Everything I wanna say that I kept inside

me
You're always on my mind,
I'll go through whatever

I swear you're the only one, only one
Nothing's gonna change
I'm always by your side, this is forever
Like the stars my love will shine next to your heart

What's all around me baby I don't care
Your face is all I see when you're not here
And I'm so surprised though I get carried away

I could lose a day from thinkin' you might not feel the
same
But let me just say, I gotta turn it up
Cos it don't matter, maybe it's time but trust what I
feel
And I just need your love to follow me
Cos now you know that you're my world, my everything,
everything

Now baby when I sleep at night I close my eyes and
smile
And when I'm kissing you I feel my body light up inside
I hope you never ever think about letting me go
If I don't have you baby I would rather be on my own
What we have is so untouchable, unbreakable, and we
will go on and on

me
You're always on my mind,
I'll go through whatever

Nothing's gonna change

We will light a fire if we're in the dark
And I'll be a fighter if we're apart
We can't tell what's comin' but I'm not worried
Cos I believe in us in love

me
You're always on my mind, I'll go through whatever

Nothing's gonna change

Yeaaayyy........next to you heart........baby i love
you.....
oh yeeeeayyyy only you......

My ideal type is cool & urban woman who working hard on her own & has her own thoughts

Lee JongHyun

(Kan Fun Vol. 95, Trans by @ketchburning )

I will not plan too far into the future — doing things well today will then mean the following things will be successful — nor review past events which is too impractical.

Lee JongHyun

Guest main_stefan123

I’ve never have a deep thought about Valentine’s Day, but if I think about it, it’s the day where the popular kid smiles and the unpopular kid cries.

Well~ if you think about it, Valentine’s Day could be a beautiful day of love, but to some people it could also be a lonely day. I’m not sure.. it’s confusing.

Lee JongHyun (via cnbjonghyun)

Guest main_stefan123

I want to tell those who are still in high school to make valuable memories. It will become their invaluable asset.

Lee Jonghyun (CNBLUE Making The Artist)

from the 4th Single Japan CNBLUE

Starlit Night
Music By LEE JONG HYUN
Lyrics by LEE JONG HYUN

English Translation:

Listen to my storyI saw a falling starAnd I made a wish upon the tiny spark, thenMy heart belongs to you forever, forever moreI hope my wish can be heard to the sky…

Do you know the story of you and meThat is shining in this world?Unchangingly always by my sideYour heart is making me shine

Hey, look at the night skyDo you know why that glitters?Our minds become a star with one accordGlitter in the night sky. And like your mind, baby.And it is shining somewhere tonight

Do you know the story of you and meThat is shining in this world?Unchangingly always by my sideYour heart is making me shine

I hope that this feelingCan continue shining on foreverYes, I hope that your and my feelingsWill surely become a single starI sing a song with all my heart, my heart

I wish I could see a starlit nightWith you all the time… with you forever

in 5th Single Japan CNBLUE Blind Love

Blind Love: 
Music: Lee Jonghyun, VINYL HOUSE

With Your Eyes
Music: Lee Jonghyun

make me very curious ????

SNSD OSAKA ARENA TOUR TWEETS :

Rofl Yoona went to the side a little early and ended up laughing really hard with Jessica during CTMEOOY XD

(credit to : Tsubomi ‏@RedSunsetXIII)

:)

this moment reminds me of this .....

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o1_500.gif

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o2_500.gif

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o3_500.gif

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o4_500.gif

(credit to nailoveblue, via worldofblue)

i guess 2 cool minds think alike  

=)) 

P. S .... need fancam of this especially during SNSD concert... :)

Guest lindaeka pratiwi

Hi, Im a new deerburning shipper. I just love their tiny yet precious moments. Nice to meet yallllllllll :)

Guest lindaeka pratiwi

Btw, did u guys notice Yoona's jealous face during snsd's backstage music bank last promotion? When Jonghyun gave his full attention to Tiffany who happened stand beside him and was speaking at the moment. And even more obvious when Yoona suddenly butt in when fanny hasn't even finish speaking LOL & dont forget to look at sunny's face once again(this girl's expression is always such a giveaway).

[iNTERVIEW] CNBLUE To Excite Music On Single 'Robot' Posted 28/01/2013

Excite: "Starlit Night" is a song that was created by the brother Jong Hyun, thoughts like what is there in it? Did the song was born out of a feeling, too?

Jong Hyun: It was about the middle of Arena Tour, one night in Niigata, I was really excited when I saw it up, then I saw a shooting star in the sky by accident.The song was created at the time, and I just thought 'let's make a song with this feeling. " I made this song to be sent to people who want to say "thank" as a reward for the fans who have always supported us during the year. I imagine, "Oh! I wish I was singing along with you until the end of the concert ".So the song is made as simple as possible, even though the lyrics are full of meaning

Nb: I do not know why you felt CNBLUE like the word LOVE and RAIN. Some song titles they use that word a lot, such as: Love, Love Revolution, Love Girl, Love Light, Rain of Blessing,Teardrops in the Rain and Love Rides the Rain. Maybe there will be a new judul2 of two words. Hm, so the gag patiently wait for their next works. Boice Greetings!

Guest dcathy

lambreta said:

SNSD OSAKA ARENA TOUR TWEETS :

Rofl Yoona went to the side a little early and ended up laughing really hard with Jessica during CTMEOOY XD

(credit to : Tsubomi ‏@RedSunsetXIII)

:)

this moment reminds me of this .....

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o1_500.gif

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o2_500.gif

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o3_500.gif

tumblr_mji1h56NDa1qk8s78o4_500.gif

(credit to nailoveblue, via worldofblue)

i guess 2 cool minds think alike  

=)) 

P. S .... need fancam of this especially during SNSD concert... :)

Remember when Jonghyun running man filming the new episode of the year where he played with kwang he, L infinite, lee joon MBLAG, Sulli, shinee minho, and CNBlue Yonghwa. Jonghyun looked close to Sulli even occasionally he helped different tp when running man episode 138 min hyiorin there are visible occasionally he helped Jonghyun when he fell in the pool but in contrast to episode New Year's Jonghyun more unconcerned and indifferent impressed min hyorin always visible when approaching, what might be afraid Yoona watch? And jealous that my thinking hehehehe....

Archived