DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

YONAA IN BLUE

tumblr_mk1qk6fVCF1qbalato1_1280.jpg

cr : http://yoonyultv.com/

[130322] YoonYul @ the airport by jascowcow from yoonyul.com

Jung Yonghwa interviewing Lee Jonghyun in The FNC Magazine 2013

http://en.korea.com/cnblue/board/lee-jonghyun-the-fnc-magazine-interview/comment-page-1/#comment-11451

If you are happening meet your ideal type, what song you want to listen with her?

John Legend P.D.A

this is the Lyrik

Let's go to the PadI wanna kiss you underneath the starsMaybe we'll go too far, we just don't careWe just don't care, we just don't care
You know I love it when you're loving meSometimes it's better when it's publiclyI'm not ashamed, I don't care who seesJust hanging and kissing our love extra basically
We rendezvous up on the fire escapeI like to setup an alarm todayThe love emergency don't make me waitJust follow I'll lead you, I urgently need you
Let's go to the PadI wanna kiss you underneath the starsMaybe we'll go too far, we just don't careWe just don't care, we just don't care
Let's make loveLet's go somewhere, they might discover usLet's get lost and lost, we just don't careWe just don't care, we just don't care
I see you closing down the restaurantLet's sneak and do it when your boss is goneEverybody's leaving we'll have some funOr maybe it's wrong but you're turnin' me on
Ooh, we'll take a visit to your mama's houseCreep to the bedroom while your Mama's is outMaybe she'll hear it when we scream and shoutBut we'll keep it rocking until she comes knocking
Let's make loveLet's go somewhere, they might discover usLet's get lost and lost, we just don't careWe just don't care, we just don't care
If we keep up on this fooling aroundWe'll be the talk of the townI'll tell the world I've a love in the townLet's open the blinds 'cause we really don't mind
Ooh, I don't care about the priorityLet's break the rules, ignore societyMaybe all neighbor want to spy us tooSo what if they watch when we do, what we do
Let's go to the PadI wanna kiss you underneath the starsMaybe we'll go too far, we just don't careWe just don't care, we just don't
Let's make loveLet's go somewhere, they might discover usLet's get lost and lost

Read more: JOHN LEGEND - P.D.A (WE JUST DON'T CARE) LYRICS 

For the ones you love what song you will playing to propose her?

“Ne sarangaa~ saranga~~~” (My Love A Gentleman’s Dignity OST by Lee Jonghyun) *narcissistic Jonghyun*

What do you want to do on the 2013 January 1st?

I want to send messages (a New Year messages) to the people I love.

What do you want to say to yourself?

Live passionately.

Tell me how to live passionately?

Enjoy the life itself, love everything in our surrounding.

this is match with yoona video

cr : KikolYoong

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dcathy

@lambreta I think for now we better remain as anon :P as our "motto" says and our OTP portrayed,

748003734.png

130321 Yoona at HK Airport
BF8Dc6TCQAEtIr8.jpg:large

She looks good in blue ;))

@aqua So he basically wants to make love with whoever his ideal type is everywhere they go, secretly :D LOL It's hilarious but sweet at the same time. He just wants to show to the world he has a lover.

And this: You know I love it when you're loving me. Sometimes it's better when it's publicly.
And:
I don't care about the priority. Let's break the rules, ignore society. Maybe all neighbor want to spy us too. So what if they watch when we do, what we do.

I don't know about you guys, but for me the lyrics I mentioned above stand out the most. Maybe because of this:

large_upload.jpg cr. seororo_O

From here, it seems like Jonghyun really want to reveal to the public he's dating but the fans said it's not a good idea. It's sad actually :(

Guest miel123

I'm just a new shipper to this couple.I just want to know when they become friends?and What's there favorite color?
hehehehhe too much question
I just want to know them more:)

Guest dcathy

@miel123 When & how they become friends is still a mystery. But definitely not in 2010 because they were still bowing at each other every time CNBLUE & SNSD meet, hahaha. And they become closer probably when Jonghyun was "forcefully" recruited by Kyuhyun as a Kyuline member in 2011, as Yoona is known to be close with Kyuline. So she's naturally became close with him.

Blue is their favourite colour :)

Guest pau-chan

Our cute and dorky YoonA playing around with SIL Jessica
tumblr_mh7063YMzg1qg6qnso1_r1_250.giftumblr_mh7063YMzg1qg6qnso2_r1_250.giftumblr_mh7063YMzg1qg6qnso3_r1_250.giftumblr_mh7063YMzg1qg6qnso4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mh7063YMzg1qg6qnso5_r1_250.giftumblr_mh7063YMzg1qg6qnso6_r1_250.gif
cr: bambinhyung

Jonghyun rolling on the ground playing the guitar passionately (?) during the Arena Tour 2012 Come On @ Saitama Super Arena
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(221, 221, 221); text-shadow: black 0px 1px 0px; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"tumblr_mk1z614MYv1qbsn61o1_250.giftumblr_mk1z614MYv1qbsn61o2_250.gif
tumblr_mk1z614MYv1qbsn61o3_250.giftumblr_mk1z614MYv1qbsn61o4_250.gif
tumblr_mk1z614MYv1qbsn61o5_250.giftumblr_mk1z614MYv1qbsn61o6_250.gif

cr: glorfindeling
Link to the concert video --> LINK 

Can I ask in the picture of YoonA at HK airport while wearing the blue blazer, is she still wearing the same coincidental necklace?If she is, then.. yay! :xI guess any coincidence we can find is a happy coincidence. I'll take what I can get :)

Guest mareq90

from jonghyun interview : 

Where will you go with your date?

To the place that away from my everyday life, I want to go Athens, Borocay Island but the real place is a secret!

this is just another coincidence that yoona said in an interview recently that she would like to go to greece and santori island.

Guest main_stefan123

new shipper here..thank for all the jongyoon updated. Love these thread
can anyone share fancam or pictures of Yoona when she watch cnblue concert? sorry for asking too much..
:-* :-bd

Guest tasteless2690

mareq90 said: from jonghyun interview : 

To the place that away from my everyday life, I want to go Athens, Borocay Island but the real place is a secret!

this is just another coincidence that yoona said in an interview recently that she would like to go to greece and santori island.

tasteless2690 said: mareq90 said: from jonghyun interview : 

Guest dcathy

@miel123 You're welcome :)

@pau-chan I think it's the same necklace. Let's just wait for clearer pictures to come in :)
su_lee said: tasteless2690 said: mareq90 said: from jonghyun interview : 

Guest mareq90

@twinkystar...when did lee mi sook said that about jonghyun? in which radio station? do you have any article or video link of it?

Guest dcathy

UPDATE ON YOONA  

[PREVIEW] 130322 YoonA HKMF:
7dd2288djw1e2yz4943bvj.jpg
cr. PearlescentAquamarine

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
cr. 嘿嘿嘿yo

748194732.jpg
cr. laneka

[PREVIEW] 130323 YoonA at HK Airport
BF-c3eFCQAA4iG0.jpg:large
cr. chunyoon0530

4a2ee2c3jw1e2z17nc18wj.jpg
cr. willsone1123

EDIT
main_stefan123 said: new shipper here..thank for all the jongyoon updated. Love these thread
can anyone share fancam or pictures of Yoona when she watch cnblue concert? sorry for asking too much..
:-* :-bd

Archived