DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the english subs of the songs @dcathy and @tia.sukma@yahoo.com

jonghyun made nice songs indeed... gotta love it...

but anyway chingus....

just want to remind... please don't comment on the video with bringing the shippers please...

we don't wanna get some antis because of it...

if u want to comment.. just comment about how lovely the songs... and not put the couple's name in there...

and if u want to.. just come in here and let's spazz together.... just not to go to the youtube link and say something about how the songs related to our beloved couple... :)

we don't want something like the neighbor couples happen to us :)

sorry for the rants tho.... and thanks for the attention :)

however let's keep calm and stay low :)

[spoiler | very rough trans]
"anan" mag cnb interview (released on Apr3)
*This issue all about Seoul.

JH: We are all funny!
YH is basically funny person.
JS becomes talkative after got off the stage.
And MH, he is boring man even if he makes an effort (laughs).
Me, actually very funny, but usually hiding!

(He usually playing guitar even in backstage) 
JH: But sometimes I feel I want to do something other than guitar (laughs).
Then I watch a movie on PC.
These days I watched a Hollywood movie "Black&White" it was fun.

JH: At Saitama super arena concert, When I played guitar lying on the stage, I heard audience's excited voices!
It was precious experience.

(These days he has favorite place where he goes in private)
JH: But I often go there even now, so..(mumbling)
hmm, it is a mountain close to Myeong-dong, nice view, good for driving.
I can refresh when I go there, so when I worried about work, I often go to see starlit sky with members, almost once a month.
There is also good for dating!!!

credit: ketchBurning

753150931.jpg 

Jonghyun wearing on his on watch in anan photos..

cr: KetchBurning

how about the necklace?????????

Guest dcathy

Woah, 17 pages already? Seriously?? DAEBAK :-bd su_lee said:

"anan" mag cnb interview (released on Apr3)
*This issue all about Seoul.

JH: We are all funny!
YH is basically funny person.
JS becomes talkative after got off the stage.
And MH, he is boring man even if he makes an effort (laughs).
Me, actually very funny, but usually hiding!

(He usually playing guitar even in backstage) 
JH: But sometimes I feel I want to do something other than guitar (laughs).
Then I watch a movie on PC.
These days I watched a Hollywood movie "Black&White" it was fun.

JH: At Saitama super arena concert, When I played guitar lying on the stage, I heard audience's excited voices!
It was precious experience.

(These days he has favorite place where he goes in private)
JH: But I often go there even now, so..(mumbling)
hmm, it is a mountain close to Myeong-dong, nice view, good for driving.
I can refresh when I go there, so when I worried about work, I often go to see starlit sky with members, almost once a month.
There is also good for dating!!!

credit: ketchBurning

"anan" mag cnb interview

(About "Blind Love")

JH: Now is spring, so we tried a ballad for the first time, to change our image.

This is Japanese like sound so I think u can feel a sense of nostalgia.

JS: Everyone has a person who can never forget, so when u want to remember he/her, please listen to this song.

(Who is the worst wake up in the morning?)

JH: JS.

YH: We have to wake him very hard, or JS never wake up.

MH: We always do our best to wake him (laugh).

YH: MH is the most methodical/punctual, so I will employ him as my accountant.

MH: No, I won't (laugh).

YH: When JS cut off his hair he brought my photo to hair salon.

JS: No no no..It was just one of a sample!

(Who is the most stingy?}

JS: JH san?

JH: Why! I often treat u!!

JS: I know..but he don't treat me.

JH: Coz JS is absence always!

JH: Actually JH san often treat us.

YH: My credit card payment almost for you 3!

Guest mypinkguitar

Cool! A JongYoon thread! These two have been my second CNSD pairing after YongSeo, I've always liked the both of them in fanfics. I always thought their interactions would forever be in fanfics, since I've never seen them interact and all.

But earlier this year my intuition gone wrong, with JongYoon moments live in Music Bank! I was very excited to see JongYoon in MB videos, though my intention of watching them is to monitor YongSeo. Kekeke. And what did I spot instead? Yoona interacting with Jonghyun! What? How? When? I never thought they'd be at least friends. Because of those moments I started to ship JongYoon more. lol. I wish we'll be seeing more JongYoon in the future. Kekeke

Plus, even though they're a bit suspicious, I doubt they'd tell the world if they're really dating. Ever. But if they do, and even though Jonghyun is my bias, not Yoona, I'd kick his richard simmons if he hurts Yoona. lol oh stop it, my delusional mind~

And if they're nothing more than friends, I'm still glad. At least my favorite crackship isn't really a crackship, after all. <:-P

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "130202 Jonghyun

credits: burningnatsu

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "130125 Yoona - I Got A Boy Fansign Event (COEX)

credits: 오 렌지

Honestly I was kinda shocked when I saw that this thread exists in soompi. Don't get me wrong, I'm a shipper of this couple, I even make fanfics with this two as a couple. I was smiling all the time I was reading the posts. Actually I'm one of the first shippers of this couple. I first read this pairing in Gogumafics when Yongseo was still in WGM and I then liked their combination and decided to fics about them too. They do look good together. They really match visually. I was really happy when they interacted with each other in music bank. I was SPAAAAZZZINGGG so freaking bad. I was like, "is this a dream come true?" 
I'm happy they're friends. Before I really thought that this two won't have any reasons to get close with each other and I was contented with just writing stories with them as a couple. But honestly now, I want more... I hope more interactions will happen between them in the future... So people, lets make an official name for this couple. Let's vote.
deerburning?
jongyoon?hyunyoon?other...

Archived