[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest jinwoonlove

@H2_Fever I didn't really follow WGM after Dimple Couple so I'm really not familiar with the newer couple. The REAL couple in a make-believe marriage show, to me, sounds very oxymoronic. And 2 relatively unknown artistes.. Maybe the Koreans will know them better but to the international crowd, not so.
@bluemoonlight I watched a few episode of JoonSeo. I thought they had potential but to have to end so abruptly is really something no one expected. Jinwoon was good in DH2 but the script killed the show for me. Sad but true. YES! I like to watch the shy 1st interactions! Suckers for the first meeting. WGM or The Romantic and Idols. The heart a fluttering feels~ I think the WGM village is because they are aware that some couples have more fans than others. So I guess they need to put them together. Seriously, if Jinwoon-Junhee was put in the beginning, I would probably switch off the stream after their part is done. Not that I don't like Gwanghee couple or Julien couple, just don't have the holding power. Although 2 episodes in is still too early to tell, but there's potential in this couple. They are not too overly shy, not too overly romantic (at least not yet), neither are they gag kind of funny. It's an interesting dynamics. So hopefully, this would be good.
And don't mention it. I like doing it. It's fun and help me in my language learning too :)
Personally, I really think the REAL couple isn't going to give WGM back its trustworthiness. Real variety has come under backlash recently with what happened with JoonSeo and Laws of the Jungle. But sometimes, people takes it too seriously. While I like the couple, I don't need them to end up together. As long as they have fun filming and we have fun watching. It's difficult because I have go down that road before. Obsessive but not delusional. Thin line.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinwoonlove

mm_7888 said: i love love this couple -- but i am scare- heard rumor that go joon hee dating korean actor in real life and netizens know about it.
i do not want this couple to go down the same path as joonseo couple``` i really dont!!!!

i hope those rumor wont play much role in the wgm... cant wait for next episode!!!!!

Guest jinwoonlove

M9o20s1.jpg
This news was posted earlier in the day. Usually I would post the news first on the blog and there will be bits of newsflash on Twitter. So do visit the blog and join me on Twitter as well :)
Other noteworthy news:1. Go Junhee has been chosen as the new face for Mind Bridge and took part in the photoshoot for Spring with Gong Yoo
VqXHlQd.jpg

2. Miero Girl Facebook released another 10 photos for the ad campaign.
U1uZINf.jpg8jDzKwN.jpg3QRzSfg.jpg9OLrzdW.jpg2gUafh4.jpgFDo6IE0.jpgpwSzwGf.jpgs862taz.jpgvurKlmX.jpgtF8vDhJ.jpg
3. BTS video of Miero Fiber has also been released. (Click to see)
4. Go Junhee wears sexy see-through one piece, will this make make-believe husband, Jinwoon, nervous?
j4gNU3C.jpg

wow !! Jinwoo watch out for other idols : your wife have a killer body /and the forever legs ...know that she was tall , but wow she is tall  , not too many actress can be size by size with Gong Yoo .  Take a second look Joon Hee really very pretty , gorgeous eyes too and i'm  a female .

Guest jinwoonlove

Quick news: 2AM announced comeback date-> 5 March!!!

They collaborated with different composers this time and their development can be seen through these collaborations.

I'm glad that they broke out of just using hitman bang's music. I love that guy but 2AM definitely need something new!!

2AM COMEBACK FIGHTING!!!

jinwoonlove said: mm_7888 said: i love love this couple -- but i am scare- heard rumor that go joon hee dating korean actor in real life and netizens know about it.
i do not want this couple to go down the same path as joonseo couple``` i really dont!!!!

i hope those rumor wont play much role in the wgm... cant wait for next episode!!!!!

Guest jinwoonlove

I just want to let everyone know that I did a recap from the beginning to the cooking part on Twitter (@Extreme_Couple). Pls go to the timeline to see what happened today. I might not have time to compile everything tomorrow because I'm having friends over and I have a surgery on Monday. So sorry about that. But I will update the blog, etc when I'm back. Although by then, kshownow would have released the english subtitles.
I'm not sure if there's a YT version of today's episode. But here's one: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/97814077-1947397335.html
The episode is very funny and you can really see Jinwoon is really good with his logic. He never backs down and didn't allow Junhee to manipulate him. Instead, we find him winning time and again. Their whole conversation at the restaurant was really funny. Even when they were learning how to cook, Junhee was really confused but Jinwoon did well. Wonder why he never picked up a thing or two from Changmin. Or maybe he did~ 

It sure is a funny episode - they are just so cute while cooking. 

JunHee may be older but she seemed innocent or naïve - but can't hide her shyness.

JinWoon seems to be overpowering his wife - he may be younger but seems to be acting as the one older.  What a fun couple.

Archived